剧集 | 皇家马德里:直到终点(2023) | 导航列表
I was so nervous.
紧张得要死 每天晚上都辗转反侧
I'm not gonna lie. I was climbing the walls every night.
如果我们赢得冠军 我会在比赛后绕场跑一圈
If we win the Champions, I'll run around the whole pitch after the game.
球队里最年轻的小将们很幸运
Fortunately for the youngest members of the team,
皇马经验丰富的老将们 可以舒缓他们紧绷的神经
Madrid's experienced veterans are on hand to calm any nerves.
我们的很多球员 比如维尼修斯 罗德里戈、卡马温加 费德
For many of our players, like Vinícius, Rodrygo, Camavinga, Fede,
是第一次参加冠军联赛决赛 所以比第五次、第六次参赛更紧张
it was the first Champions League final, so it's normal that you get more nervous
是很正常的
than playing your fifth or sixth.
我问托尼他参加过几次决赛
I asked Toni how many finals he'd played,
他说五次 于是我说 “那你一定很放松吧”
and he told me five, so I said, "You must be relaxed then."
如果你在球场上还是很紧张 那没有帮助
If you're still nervous on the pitch, that doesn't help.
如果你在赛前紧张
I think if you're nervous before,
这很正常 因为这是一场重要比赛
it's quite normal, because it's an important game.
罗德里戈、米利唐和我在赛前和他聊
Rodrygo, Mili and I were talking to him before the game,
他真的令人放心 “没事 和其他比赛一样
and he was really reassuring. "Nah, it's like any other match.
我们至今打过这么多苦战了
After all the tough games we've played up until now,
最重要的是皇家马德里的球员 知道如何踢球”
the most important thing is that the Real Madrid players know how to play."
就是这样 很好 - 卡里姆 放轻松 好吗?
That's it. Very good. - Karim, take it easy, okay?
天啊 - 嘿 放轻松
God. - Hey, take it easy.
在这种紧张的气氛中
With all that tension, all those nerves,
我们说了很多关于享受当下的话
we talked a lot about just enjoying the moment.
等等 想一想 互相看一看
Hang on. Think about it. Look at each other.
这不是个人项目
It's not an individual sport.
是团队比赛 我们要齐心协力取得胜利
It's a team game. We all play together to win.
加油 好
Let's go. Yeah.
我们很放松、镇静 大家一起笑
We were relaxed, chilled. Laughing as a team.
在决赛前玩得很开心
Just having a good time ahead of what was coming.
我喜欢在决赛前放松一下
I'm someone who likes to relax on the days before a final.
那天我和队友们玩得非常高兴
And that day with my teammates I was having such a good time.
一切都是积极的、正面的
Everything was positive, good.
(后卫 6号♥ 纳乔费尔南德斯)
当你必须走上所谓的战场
When you have to go into battle, so to speak,
这样的时刻真的很重要
moments like that really matter.
我们甚至把卡牌游戏变成了团建
We even turned the card game into a team effort.
我觉得这很美好
And I think that's beautiful to see.
来吧 好 对
Let's go. Good. Yes.
来吧 伙计们
Come on, lads.
这也是个和家人联♥系♥的时刻
And it's also a moment to connect with family.
还有在飞机上 你要吃其他的意大利面吗?
And on the plane, are you going to eat the other pasta?
要 - 为什么?
Yes. - Why is that?
拜拜 - 我爱你
Bye. - I love you.
你说什么?
What did you say?
一些球员利用这段时间放松 一些在临时抱佛脚
While some players take time to unwind, others are doing last-minute homework.
我在比赛前做的最后一件事是
The last thing I do before the game is go over the videos
看他们发给我的点球视频
of penalties they sent me.
看吧 我得多研究一下
So there you go. Got to study more.
因为要说有谁在这次决赛中有未竟的心愿
Because if anyone has unfinished business in this final,
那就是蒂博库尔图瓦
it's Thibaut Courtois.
如果你曾面对过皇家马德里
If you've ever faced Real Madrid,
你就知道他们赢下了每一场决赛
you know they win every final.
所以我认为我正站在胜利的一方
That's why I think I'm now on the right side of history.
必须记住 他2014年在马德里竞技队
You have to remember, he was with Atlético Madrid in 2014
当时马德里竞技曾对阵皇家马德里
when Atlético Madrid played Real Madrid.
他在输球的一方
And he was on the losing side.
(2014年)
这就使得赢得欧洲杯对他来说非常重要
It makes winning the European Cup really important for him.
几乎像一种个人救赎
Almost a kind of a personal redemption.
我叫蒂博库尔图瓦 于2018年加入皇家马德里
My name is Thibaut Courtois and I arrived at Real Madrid in 2018.
(蒂博库尔图瓦)
(铁壁)
(2018年)
在这里稍等 我们会给你信♥号♥♥
Wait here a moment and we'll give you a signal.
好 准备好就来吧 - 是吗?好
Okay, whenever you're ready. - Yes? Okay.
第一次做展示
That first time, in the presentation,
第一次参赛 真的感觉很特别
and the first time in a game, it's a really special feeling.
这是我儿时的梦 尤其我来自比利时
Something you dream of as a kid, especially me, from Belgium,
不会想到自己能有机会 效力于全世界最强球队
you don't expect to have a chance to play for the biggest team in the world,
皇家马德里
Real Madrid.
今天我要实现一个梦想 你无法想象我有多开心
Today I'm fulfilling a dream. You can't imagine how happy I am.
只有真正了解我的人 明白我有多努力才走到今天这个地步
Only the people who really know me understand how hard I worked to get here.
我曾和皇马对阵 我知道那是什么感觉
I've been on the opposing side and I know what it's like to play Madrid.
我希望能配得上这个队徽 以及它所代表的价值和历史
I want to be worthy of this crest, and the values and history it represents.
(库尔图瓦)
很高兴见到你 - 多谢
I'm very glad to see you. - Thanks a lot.
你应该去打篮球 对吧?
You should play basketball, right?
你应该只当守门员或中后卫
You should only be a keeper or a central defender.
他有如此的体型、身材
For someone that, for the frame and the body that he has,
却...协调性非常好 我想说这对守门员来说
he's-- he's got great coordination, and I would say that as a goalkeeper
(比利时国家队主教练 罗伯托马丁内斯)
他能封堵其他守门员 无法企及的角度和区域
he stops angles and areas that other goalkeepers can't.
漂亮
Good one!
在过去四年里 凯洛尔纳瓦斯
For the past four years,
一直是球队的首选门将
Keylor Navas had been the team's first-choice goalkeeper.
所以蒂博必须争夺首发11人中的席位
So Thibaut had to fight for his place in the starting 11.
我觉得他加入皇家马德里时 很难在凯洛尔纳瓦斯面前有作为
I think when he joins Real Madrid, it is difficult with Keylor Navas
因为凯洛尔纳瓦斯已经功成名就
and I think it's difficult because Keylor Navas has a status
作为皇家马德里的守门员 赢得过三次欧洲杯
as the goalkeeper that won three European Cups with Real Madrid.
但即使在那时 我觉得 库尔图瓦有一个非常惊人的特质
But, even then, one of the things that's really striking about Courtois, I think,
就是自信
is there is a self-belief.
你必须承受住压力 有强大的心理素质
You have to cope with the pressure and then mentally be strong
因为你会受到永远高标准的球迷的批评
because you're going to have criticisms from the fans that are always demanding,
媒体的批评
from the press.
你必须专注于自身的努力训练
So you have to just focus on your own work, hard work,
不要气馁 继续训练
and don't put your head down, just keep on working,
美好的成果终将到来
and eventually the good things are coming.
他通过努力训练和低调行事赢得了
He's earned the club's love and respect by working hard
(Atresmedia传媒 何塞普佩德罗尔)
俱乐部的喜爱和尊敬
and quietly getting on with it.
漂亮的扑救 - 库尔图瓦
What a save. - Courtu!
蒂博在控球 球是蒂博的
Thibaut controls the ball. Thibaut has the ball.
坎塞洛打门
Cancelo shoots!
他能扑救地滚球 能纵身飞扑
He can make saves low down.
(卡迪纳塞电台 赫苏斯加列戈)
仿佛他只有1.74米高 这是他努力换来的
Throws himself into the air like he was only 5' 7". He's earned it.
库尔图瓦在比赛中的表现 和训练中一模一样
What Courtois does in a match is exactly what he does in training.
有时我对他说 “你得给我们的前锋一个机会”
And sometimes I say to him, "You need to give our strikers a chance."
因为训练的时候 他一分都不让他们得
Because in training, he won't let them score a single goal.
(冠军联赛决赛前三小时)
现在距离决赛只剩几小时
And now, just hours before the final,
蒂博库尔图瓦注意到了一个快乐的巧合
Thibaut Courtois has noticed a happy coincidence
他确信这是个意外
he's sure will prove serendipitous.
一个趣事 我的房♥间号♥后两位是14
Fun fact. My room number ends in 14.
我们来拿下第14座奖杯吧
Let's go for our 14th trophy.
这是一支从赛季初就不被看好的球队
Here is a team written off at the start of the season
现在他们距离载入史册只有90分钟了
and now just 90 minutes away from a place in history.
但在足球界 没有人会记得失败者
But in football, nobody remembers the losers.
(皇家马德里)
库尔图瓦是门将 卡瓦哈尔、米利唐、阿♥拉♥巴和门迪是后卫
Courtois in goal, Carvajal, Militão, Alaba and Mendy at the back.
首发中场队员是巴尔韦德 莫德里奇、卡塞米罗和克罗斯
Valverde gets the start in midfield alongside Modrić, Casemiro and Kroos,
前锋是维尼修斯儒尼奥尔和卡里姆本泽马
with Vinícius Júnior and Karim Benzema up front.
(欧洲之王)
KINGS OF EUROPE
(巴黎 法兰西体育场)
到目前为止一切顺利
Up to this point, everything's going well.
我们准备好面对不可避免的挑战了
And we're ready to face the challenges we're bound to have.
(冠军联赛决赛前一小时)
我觉得他们有不惜一切代价的精神
I think they have the spirit to do whatever it takes,
即使这只是一场比赛
even for one game.
而且利物浦的球员清楚这一点
And Liverpool players, they know that.
即使他们1比0、2比0领先 他们也知道在某个时刻
Even if they lead 1-0 or 2-0, they know that at a certain point,
因为皇马球员的信仰
because of the faith they have,
他们是有可能翻盘的
the Real Madrid players, they might come back.
不得不为此尊敬他们
So you have to respect them for that.
他们展现出极高的水准 这是比赛的一部分
It's fantastic, what they showed, and it's part of the game.
比赛的心理状态是最重要的
The psychological aspect of the game is the most important thing.
要么打好决赛 要么打不好决赛
And you play your final. You don't play well in a final.
是 - 要么赢 要么输
Yeah. - You win it or you lose it.
这支球队的决心和团结 即将受到前所未有的考验
The resolve and unity of this squad are about to be tested like never before.
剧集 | 皇家马德里:直到终点(2023) | 导航列表