剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
-你好啊 姐们儿 -我要闭着眼进去吗
- Hey, queen. - Do I go in with my eyes closed?
当然要闭着眼啊
You should go into everything with your eyes closed.
发型可真好看
Look at your hair!
这是"早晨刚睡醒"的发型
And that's just "wake up in the morning" hair.
-好的 那我们数 3 2 1 -睁眼吧
- Alright, do we do a three, two, one? - You can open them now.
-好的 -3 2...
- Yes - Three, Two...
-喜欢吗 -你们是怎么做到的
- You like? - What did you do?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
无敌了
What the hell!
孩子们和家人的照片
Pictures of the kids and the family.
兄弟 太棒了
Man, this is amazing.
换了些结实的茶几 孩子们搞不坏的
I gave you indestructible coffee tables, so the kids can't destroy them.
我用艺术镜框替代了电视
And instead of a TV, I gave you an art frame,
但它也是台电视
which is also a TV.
暂时用不着电视了
Don't need TV, period!
就这么留着它 欣赏它
We can just keep this off, dudes, like, killing it.
-你们加了... -衣帽架
- You put up... - Coat racks.
我喜欢这些改变 就是这种反应
I love how there have been so many changes and it's, like,
"衣帽架 我喜欢的衣帽架"
"The coat racks, I love the coat racks!"
-简直目不暇接 -再看看别的房♥间吧
- No, I mean, it's like overwhelming. - You ready to see more?
天啊
Oh, man.
别跑 进去吧
No, go in there.
快进去
Go in.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
白色的橱柜不见了
Cabinets aren't white anymore
当我看到黑色橱柜配上那些皮制拉手
and when I see black and those little leather accents,
妈呀
Oh, my God.
我要哭了
I'm a crier.
这吊灯
The chandelier thing,
-是叫吊灯吧 -它配了个调光器
- I don't even know what that's called. - It's on a dimmer,
能让你们在这儿度过温馨又浪漫的夜晚
so you can have some nice, romantic evenings in here.
我的天呀
Oh, my God.
不是吧
What?
这真的太惊人了
I mean this is like literally mind blowing!
这是你们的地盘了
This is your space.
太好了 我们终于能一起睡在自己的床上
I mean, this is amazing, we get to sleep together in our bed.
她不用再去楼下的单身公♥寓♥去了
She doesn't have to come down to a bachelor pad.
她回不去了
I mean this, she can't go back.
我也回不去了
I can't go back.
过去就让它过去吧
It will not go back.
生肉沙拉的材料都给你备齐了
We have all of your components ready for the larb salad.
我们不用再做一次了
I don't need to go over it with you.
-你之前在厨房♥给我展示过了 -会很好吃的
- You were showing me in that kitchen. - It's going to be awesome.
-刀具 -我的天
- The knives. - Oh, my God.
这些算是市面上最好的日本刀了
So, these are like the best commercial Japanese knives
手感非常好
that you could ever have.xa0They have a really nice from grip.
都是你每天要用的东西
This is something that you use everyday,
所以我希望给你准备最好的
so I really felt like you had to have the best of the best.
欢迎来到你的华丽浴室
Welcome to your gorgeous bathroom.
我准备些明天你会用的东西
For tomorrow there were some things that I wanted to hit.
-好的 -这个修复面膜超好用
- Alright. - This is a gorgeous restorative mask,
所以在大婚前
so tomorrow, when you get out of the shower,
你洗完澡
before the big day.
就敷这些小家伙
Yes, then you're gonna put these little guys on.
让皮肤吸收住精油
And you're going to let that oil soak into the skin.
这样能帮助皮肤锁定水分
That kind of create spaces for the moisturizer to attach to.
-我说清楚了吗 -非常清楚
- Does that make sense? - It totally does.
这样就好
Alright.
教你个妙招
Now, this cool thing I'm gonna do right here
能防止头发变塌
is your trick to not getting flat hair.
-就像帮它定个型 没错
- So, it's like a trainer, essentially. -Yeah.
我还要给你个小的
And then another thing I'll do is I'm going to get you a little
吸油的东西
A blot thing.
明天婚礼时 把吸油纸揣兜里
Just like a little blotter for your pocket for tomorrow, for the big day.
-请帮我吸下油 -帮你吸油
- Blot me, please. - You're gonna get blotted.
你要帮我吸油 慢慢地吸
You have to blot me. Do slower blots.
-要慢慢吸吗 -对 把油吸收进去
- Slower blots? - Yeah, like, let it sink in.
-来吧 该看衣柜了 -好的
- Okay, so time to show your closet. - Okay.
我准备了些衬衣
So, I got you some shirts.
我喜欢有印花的 喜欢有图样的
You know I love a pattern. You know I love a print.
-对 -不过...
- Yeah. - But...
给你准备的很简单
I got you just, simple.
这些你平时就能穿
These you can wear to, as a casual look.
这几件穿着会更正式
I got you a couple that are gonna be a lot more formal.
我只用熨这件吧 这件好像就
This is the only one I should be ironing and this is just, like, a light
-都得熨 -都要熨吗
- Iron everything! - Iron everything?
都要熨
Iron everything.
包括T恤
Even with a t-shirt,
但凡是折过的T恤 印迹就很明显...
when you fold a t-shirt, I can see the lines that you...
这件就折过吧 我都看到印记了
- This has been folded and I can see the lines.
-我是要熨T恤的 -我的天
- I iron my t-shirt. - Oh, my God.
20秒就能熨好 会让它变得...
It takes like 20 seconds, just do it. It's gonna make it look like...
-我会熨的 -你看起来会整洁很多
- I'm down on that. - It looks like you've tidied up.
-要去试试吗 -好
- Are you ready to try on? - Yeah.
我在想 我们能看到婚礼装吗
My question is: do we get to see the wedding look?
我就没想过
I didn't even think about that.
亲爱的们
Okay kids,
一个更精致的
just a morexa0sophisticated version.
罗伯特
Robert!
看你的胡子和外套啊
Look at that moustache and that jacket.
瞧你那两撇胡须
Look at the handle bars.
带点跟感觉如何
How do you feeling a slight heel?
特别好
Good.
感觉自己超性感吧
Don't you feel pretty sexy?
我得这么出场才行
This is like when I go out.
行了 行了 你这孔雀 快来吧
Alright, alright, you peacock, come on.
星星闪闪魔法现
Fairy dust, fairy dust, fairy dust.
-经典法式塞衣角 -没错
- An iconic French tuck. - Yes.
日常的罗伯特
Everyday Robert.
我给他示范了
I wanted to show him how
如何把同一条牛仔裤 同一件衬衫
to keep the same jeans, to keep the same shirt,
穿出小小新花样
we're just changing it up slightly.
这套比刚才来得更随意些
It just looks like a more casual version of what you had on before
你刚刚都秀了能有十个网红姿势
You literally just gave me, like, ten different strong influencer poses.
从此照片墙不愁发了 很棒
You're going to nail Instagram after this, it's so good.
你们每个人都影响了我 实质性地...
You guys really did come in, you really did make...
带我改进
an honest improvement.
你们每个人 都有各自精通的改进方向
Like, each one of you guys have been so instrumental in changing stuff.
我从未意识到如此自我轻视
I never noticed I was that self-deprecating.
爱自己 以及学会爱自己
Loving yourself and, like, learning to love yourself,
可不是五天能完成的问题
is a conversation that, like, has to be more than five days.
记得从此以后天天月月年年...
Just take your time every day of the next few weeks, months, years...
好好对自己
and be good to yourself.
你们真正让我愿意
You really make me want to, like,
不再自我轻视
not have to self-deprecate,
也是为了奥黛莉 诺瓦 和杰米
also for Audrey, also for Nova, also for Jamie
为了家人
and my family.
你这周如此敞开心扉 非常了不得
You've been so open during this whole week it's incredible,
继续保持
so just keep doing that.
我们也为你明天的大喜日子感到兴奋
Well, we are very excited about your special day tomorrow.
之前我提起这件事的时候 我都说的是
Every single time that I was, you know, like talking about it,
她的大日子什么的...
it's just her day, da, da, da...
其实也是我的大日子
It's my day too.
我都等不及想看你在明天的婚礼上穿什么了
I cannot wait to see what your wardrobe looks like at that wedding tomorrow.
-我们也是 -很帅的
- We cannot wait. - It is gorgeous.
爱你
Love you.
你真是个可爱大宝贝
You're so sweet baby boopers,
皮肤又好 我也常这么说自己
with very beautiful skin, if I do say so myself.
-谢谢 -坚持锻炼
- Thank you. - Keep up with that workout.
我要练到打爆你...
I'm gonna kick your ass...
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表