剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
我们都很期待你的婚礼
We're super pumped for your wedding man.
一定会很棒的
Yeah, It's going to be awesome.
他会是个好丈夫
He's gonna be a good husband,
因为他已经是位好父亲了
he's already an amazing father.
为罗伯特作为未婚男人的最后一晚干杯
To Robert's last night as a free man.
是谁叫了脱衣舞男服务
Did somebody call for a stripper?
真好
Nice.
准备好了吗 爸爸
You ready, Daddy?
太棒了
Great.
瞧瞧这胡子
Look at this beard.
你好
Hi.
听好 今晚他属于你们
Listen, you get him tonight,
但明天你就属于我们了
but we get you tomorrow,
好好享受今晚
so enjoy this.
很高兴和你们见面
Nice to meet you all.
记得多喝水
Drink water in between.
你们激动吗
So, are you guys excited?
当然
Yeah.
这周末罗伯特将会说 "我愿意"
At the end of this week Robert is saying "I do."
-等等 这是我们第一次筹办婚礼吗 -对
- Oh, wait, is it our first wedding? - Yeah.
我们迎来第一次婚礼了
We got our first wedding.
我叫罗伯特·希区柯克
My name is Robert Hitchcock.
来自密苏里州的堪萨斯城
I'm from Kansas City, Missouri.
他在精神病院里当护工
He works as a nurse in a psychiatric ward.
罗伯特身高1米66
Now, Robert is 5', 5".
-天 我终于能感觉比人高了 -我喜欢矮一点的
-Oh, my God, I'm finally gonna feel tall. - I love a shorty.
我也是 但我也爱你们这些白大个和黑大个
Me too, but I also love you white giants and you black giants.
他的伴郎团和未婚妻杰米推荐了他
He was nominated by his groomsmen and hisxa0fiancée Jamie.
我第一次见他们时
When I first met them,
他们那么恩爱 我以为他们已经结婚了
I thought they were married because they are so well together.
他们只是没时间结婚
I think they just never found the time to get married.
我好兴奋
I'm so excited.
就剩一周了
One week.
罗伯特和未婚妻杰米的时间安排是错开的
Robert and hisxa0fiancée, Jamie, are on opposite schedules.
周一到周五
Monday through Friday,
罗伯特在家带孩子而杰米在外工作
Robert stays at home with the kids while she works.
我周末工作 工作日都在家里
I work every weekend and then I'm home Monday through Friday.
那是干净的 别放进去
Don't put it in there, it's clean.
我有三个孩子
I've got three kids.
诺娃三岁
Nova is three years old.
科斯莫一岁
Cosmo's one
奥黛莉八岁
and Audrey's eight years old.
我和罗伯特在一起六年了
Robert and I have been together for six years.
我觉得罗伯特的性格很有魅力
The thing that attracted me to Robert was just his personality,
他非常外向 而且是个好父亲
he's so, like, outgoing and he's a fabulous father.
为了留住她 我一直尽力展现魅力和智慧
I keep trying to lay on the wit and charm real thick to keep her around.
我推荐罗伯特 是因为婚礼就在这周
I nominated Robert, because this week is the wedding,
我希望他也能尽情参与
and I want it to be about him too.
我希望这次婚礼成为他美好的回忆
I want it to be a piece of him,
但他因为童年的一些经历
but it seems like he doesn't really enjoy it fully,
没法乐在其中
just 'cause of his childhood.
他的经历很艰辛
He had a rough go.
我对婚姻没有概念
I don't really have an example of marriage.
我出生前我父亲就去世了
My father was dead before I was born,
我只能自己想象婚姻的样子
so my example of marriage comes from my own construct.
我从没想过自己会举办婚礼
I never thought that I was going to have some form of wedding
我有点不知所措
and I'm kind of freaked out.
我知道婚礼是为了我办的 但和杰米在法♥院♥结婚
Like, I know, it's supposed to be for me, but, like, I would have been happy
也让我够开心了
with just marrying Jamie in a courthouse.
这潜在问题很严重
This must run really deep,
他们都生几个孩子了
'cause, I mean, they already have kids together.
过去肯定发生了什么 可能是被抛弃过
There's definitely some past, probably abandonment issues.
我和罗伯特刚在一起的时候
When me and Robert first started dating,
他头发超短的
his hair was so short.
我参军的时候一直都是寸头
When I was in the Army I always had super short hair
现在既然留了长发...
and now that I have long hair...
他都快变成
He's turned into Gimli from you know,
"魔戒"里的吉姆利了
Lord of the Rings almost.
那头发估计都成精了
It just has a life of its own
他需要点帮助
and he needs a little help.
说真的 他不怎么照顾自己
He's just not really, like, taking care of himself, honestly.
为了杰米 走红毯时我想展现自己最光彩的一面
When I walk down the aisle. I want to look the best that I can for Jamie.
这是他应得的 他们应得的 这是他们俩都应得的
He deserves it, they deserve it. They both deserve it.
罗伯特能从中学到的最重要的事
The most important thing that Robert could take away from this
就是他要更自信
is just him being more like confident.
我们本周的任务
Our mission this week guys,
就是帮助这位胆小新郎
let's help this cowardly groom
找回他的勇气
find his courage.
我们吵过两次架
We have had two fights,
一次是刚结婚一周后抢一粒黑糖豆
one was over a black jelly bean within the first week of our marriage,
但这些事都会过去的
but you get over those things.
我抢到了黑糖豆
I got the black jelly bean.
他让给我了
He gave it to me.
我们到郊区了
We're in suburbia.
这里 这里 伙计们是这栋
Here, here, here it's this one guys.
-是这栋 -对
- It's this one. - Yes.
我喜欢有树荫的房♥子
I love a nicely shaded home.
好的 女王
Yes, queen.
有人在吗
Hello.
你们好
Hi.
瞧瞧你的裙子
Look at your dress.
我有宝宝了
I got a baby.
能抱抱吗 你真漂亮
Can I have a hug? You're so pretty.
你太漂亮了
You are gorgeous.
我能摸摸你的头发吗
Can I touch your hair?
可以
Yes.
这比我想象得整洁很多
It is a lot tidier than I was expecting it to be.
有很多儿童用品
I see a lot of kid's things.
我的天 你们东西真多
Oh, my gosh, you guys got lots of stuff.
-罗伯特 -她刚才叫你罗伯特
-Robert. -She just called you Robert.
-她不叫你♥爸♥爸吗
Does she not call you Dad?
她会叫我爸爸
She does call me Dad.
奥黛莉不是我的亲生女儿
Audrey is not my biological daughter,
所以她叫我罗伯特 她是在恶搞或者模仿她
so she calls me Robert and she mocks her or mimics her.
我的天 你看你多可爱
Oh, my gosh, look how cute you look.
她看起来像还在可爱时期的甜心波波
She looks like Honey Boo Boo when Honey Boo Boo was still cute.
-对吗 -你这算是在夸她吗
- Remember? - I don't know if that's a compliment.
-甜心波波以前超可爱 -那不是夸人的话
- It is Honey Boo Boo was the cutest - No, it's not a compliment.
-不是夸人的话 -现在不这么夸人了
- It's not a compliment. - It's not a compliment now.
干的好 博比
Good job, Bobby.
我要送你一篮玛芬蛋糕来拯救你的灵魂
I'm going to send youxa0a gift basket of muffins to help your soul.
那是什么味道
What is that smell?
他们好像在做饭
Things smell like they're cooking.
猪排
Pork chops.
卖♥♥相真不错
Gorgeous browning.
-你用了什么调味料 -韩国辣椒粉
- What did you season this with? - Korean red pepper spice.
-韩国辣椒粉 -我在韩国住过 三年左右
- Korean red pepper spice? - I lived in Korea for, like, three years.
奥林匹克 我们来了
Olympics, here we come.
英国队..
The UK...
对阵美国队...
versus The US...
男子艺术体操锦标赛就指望我们了
men's rhythmic gymnastics championships is upon us.
准备好了吗
Okay, ready?
小心我刮到你的脸
Okay, watch your little bitty face.
我的天
Oh, God.
这次不算
Let's try again.
他裤子都要掉下来了
Oh, my God, this pot's gonna fall.
但是看看小谭谭
But then Tanny!
-谭 你的技术真是惊人 -酷炫
-Oh, Tan, that is a stunning technique. -Great style.
名副其实的艺术体操 宝贝
Rhythmic gymnast realness, honey.
-真厉害 -不客气
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表