剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
and the mirror now, both you and your tall friends can use it.
真的吗
Please.
因为之前 我要这样才能用
'Cause before, I had to go like this to use it.
我很喜欢这个灯
I love the lamps, honestly.
你准备好看卧室了吗 我知道你已经看到了 但是...
Ready to see your bedroom? I mean you can already see it, but...
-你感觉怎么样 -太棒了 太棒了
- What do you think now? - It's so good, it's so good.
慢慢鼓掌
That's a slow clap,right there.
太惊人了
This is amazing.
我在墙上放了很酷的床板
So, I put these really cool bed panels on the wall
来组成床头板
to make a headboard.
-这看起来像个家了 -是的
- Now, it looks like a home. - It does.
你还把树懒留下了
And you kept the sloth!
树懒在筐子里 你找到新的灵兽了吗
The sloth is in the basket. Do you have your new spirit animal?
我想我是头狮子
I think I'm a lion.
狮子
A lion!
太好了
Yeah!
太喜欢了
I like that.
我感觉你这周心理成熟了十岁
I feel like you grew up like ten years of emotional maturity this week, Boobie!
-你准备好看更多的了吗 -恩
- You ready to see some more house now? - Definitely.
狮子当然很愿意
Of course the lion is.
我的天
Oh, my God.
新的灶台
New cook top.
我把橱柜给你重新上色了
I repainted the kitchen cabinets for you guys,
我把前面的部分去掉了
you know, I took off the front of these,
因为如果你拆掉柜门 打开它
because if you take the cabinet doors off and open them up,
这会让厨房♥感觉大很多
it actually makes the kitchen feel a whole lot bigger,
我还要给你展示一个地方
but I have one more thing to show you.
我的天...
Oh, my...
这太棒了
This is amazing.
新的乒乓球台
So, new ping-pong table,
你可以看到 这也可以当作户外用餐的桌子
which as you can see, it can also be used as a big dining table to eat out here.
你周末可以烧烤请客了
You can start hosting barbecues on the weekend
你们真的需要一个有趣的地方玩玩 而不只是呆在家里
and you guys can really have a fun place to hang out and chill that's not just in the house.
你会这么做吗
You going to do that for me?
-我会的 -保证吗
- I will. - Promise?
-我保证 -好的
- Promise. - Yeah.
拉勾勾
Pinky promise.
这是你新的洗手间
This is your new bathroom.
在今晚之前
So now, before tonight,
让我们来打扮一下
let's zhush it up a little bit.
我希望你先涂上这个
So, basically what I want you to do first, you're gonna put this on.
这是润肤露
It's just a little moisturizer.
挤少量在手上 然后用小指头
You're going to pump it on your hand and take your pinky,
然后就 点一点
then you're going to go: dot... dot
再涂抹开
and then rub, right?
因为如果在手上抹开
'Cause if you put it in your hands and then just rub it everywhere
你就把产品都用在了手上 也不是脸上
you've used it all over your finger tips instead of applying it to your face,
我还准备了唇膜
then I got you a lip mask too.
这和我以前所做的完全不同
It's definitely different from what I'm used to doing.
我真的在学习如何打理自己
I'm really learning to kind of do stuff for myself.
这就像 你的升级挑战
This is, like, your level up challenge.
升级
Level up.
但是
But, right?
-这感觉似曾相识 -是的
- I feel like this is where we just were - Seriously.
-就几天前 -是的
- Just a few days ago. - Yeah.
今晚是你的派对
Tonight's your party.
-我真的很激动 -真的吗
- I'm really excited too. - You are?
今晚你最期待的是什么
What are you most excited about for tonight?
和别人在一起 享受快乐
Just to be around people and really have fun
向他们展示全新的凶猛的有风格的
and show them the new fierce, stylistic,
善于表达的托马斯
expressive Thomas.
你觉得你妈妈会有什么感受
How do you think that your mother would feel
看到你这么短时间内的转变
to see the transformation you had in such a short amount of time?
她会很骄傲的
She'd be really proud.
看到我长大成人
Just seeing me grow as a person.
做一些我不习惯的事情
Doing things I'm not used to doing at all.
或者不适应的事情
Or not comfortable doing.
如果她在这 你想对她说什么
What would you want to say to her if she was here?
我想她很久了
I've missed her for a long time,
但我已经成为更好的人了
but that I'm growing to be a better person.
好的 就是这里
Okay, here we are.
你这里有全部库存
So, you're fully stocked here.
我给你准备了球芽甘蓝和菲力牛排
You have your brussels sprouts,your filets are ready,
用粗粒盐给它们调味 然后再放回冰箱
season those two pieces with kosher salt and put them back in the fridge.
这会吸出一些汁水然后带着盐再吸收回去
It's going to extract some of the juice and then reabsorb it with the salt
-没错 -你有信心吗
- Definitely. - Do you feel confident?
有 我对这个很有信心
I do, I feel really confident about doing this.
这会强力展示出你的独♥立♥性
It's going to send such a strong message of your autonomy.
-没错 -你会做得很棒的
- Yeah. - You're going to do great.
等等 我们要做什么
Wait, what did we make?
你后面就会知道了 会有点小惊喜
You're gonna find out a little later. It's going to be a little surprise.
是装扮时间了
It's wardrobe time.
-我很喜欢这个 -很好
- I really like this one already. - Good.
我超爱这个
I love these.
你就穿着你这身 然后配上这双鞋
If you were wearing all of this and just these,
你身上就会很抢眼
you got your pop of something.
-我就会在街上注意到你 -是的
- I would notice you on the street. - Yeah.
我试着加入一些具有抢眼色彩得中性单品
I tried to find ways to add something neutral with a pop of colour.
这样你就不会感觉太夸张
So you don't feel like you're going all all out.
我给你买♥♥了丹宁牛仔裤
I got you new denim,
有不同的水洗颜色
got a bunch of different washes
裤脚都会收紧一些
and they are all tapered at the bottom,
但我希望你再加上一点亮点
but I want you to then add that one thing that's a point of interest.
比如 今晚
So, for example tonight
穿一件印花或者亮色衣服
wear a a print or a colour that
可以开启对话的衣服
is even a conversation starter,
让人们能走过来说 "我喜欢你穿的衣服"
where somebody could come overxa0and say:"I really like that thing you're wearing."
这是我为你准备的衣服
Okay, so there are the pieces I got for you, tell me what you think.
很不错的鞋子 红色 很亮眼
Really nice shoes. The red, very bright.
我很喜欢
Love that.
街上的人不知道你是多么有魅力
People on the street don't know how charismatic you are.
这是你展示魅力的方法 即使在和你对话之前
So, this is your way of showing, even before they speak to you,
他们就知道你很有魅力了
they know he's got some charisma.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
亲爱的
Hi, love.
你好吗
How are you?
-很好 -你一如既往那么好看
- Good. - You look great as always.
-谢谢你 -太好了
- Well thank you. - Perfect.
-来吧 你激动吗 -当然了
- Come on, are you excited? - Yeah.
-天啊 篱笆 -对嘛 不要激动...
- Oh, my God, a fence! - I know, you're like...
发生什么了
what happened here?
从后门进
Come on back.
看看后院
Look at this backyard.
我的天
Oh my god!
她直打颤呢
Oh, she's shaking.
-宝贝 -你好
- Hi, baby. - Hi.
你真可爱
You look so cute.
谢谢
Thank you
我的天啊 你们... 你们...
Oh, my God, you guys... you...
博比的杰作 他就是来炫耀的 亲爱的
He slayed. He came to play today, honey.
来探索一下 看看这边的小角落
Come explore, come look at this little nook over here.
-天呐 真漂亮 -深呼吸
- Oh, my God. It's so beautiful. - Take it all in.
给我们讲讲以后要怎么在这里轰趴
Tell us about the parties you're gonna have out here.
首先 要鸡尾酒管饱
There'll be so many cocktail hours.
宝贝 准备好了吗
Boys, you ready?
-准备好了 -好哦
- Yeah! - Okay.
-出来吧 雄狮 -大家好
- Come on, my lion. - Hey.
牛逼
Yeah!
-戴隐形眼镜了吗 -是的
- Do you have in contacts? - I do.
虽然戴眼镜也很好看 但你不戴眼镜更帅
I loved your glasses, you look so good without them.
没错 就是
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表