剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
因为他总是藏着掖着
because he was hiding it.
我爸爸一直都以完美形象示人
Oh well, my dad always perfect.
我不想让那么完美的他失望
So, I didn't wanna let him down because he was perfect.
直到我长大了之后才发现
It wasn't until I was much older that I was like:
他其实一点都不完美
he's not really perfect at all.
你要么会重复那些错误
Yeah, either you repeat the mistakes,
要么就要改变它
or you try to fix them and change them.
他在进行一段自我救赎的旅程
He's been on a journey to help himself.
他只是需要有人推他一把 就可以做出改变了
He needed that push, now he's ready to grow,
他可以给孩子们和同事们做一个好榜样
so you can be a good role model for the kids,
最重要的是他的儿子 艾萨克
the other counselors, but most importantly for his son, Isaac.
看呀 看见我们的小
Oh, look you can see our little
-我看见了 -乔纳森在里面
- I can see it. - You can see Jonathan inside!
好好享受乔纳森打扮你的过程
Enjoy your grooming time with Jonathan.
-上午谢谢了 -不用谢
- Thank you for this morning. - Of course.
-你好呀 -你好
- Hi. - Hello.
快进来
Come on in.
-坐吧 -好的
- Take a seat. - Alright.
你们一起肯定很有意思
I thought this is something that we could do fun that's together.
超有爱的 父子俩一起
Which is cute, like, father and son who, ya know,
一起理发
barber together,
一起相处之类的
like, get along or something.
你知道这个说法的吧
You've heard that phrase before, right?
-对 很常见 -蛮有年代的了
- Yeah, it's pretty common. - Yeah it goes back way long ago.
绝对的
Yeah, totally.
乔伊没有真正的日常发型
Joey has never really had a routine.
更像是"必需品都齐全吗"
It was more of just like "Do I have what I need?'"
那就让我来带你进行
So, I'm like let me just take you to like,
一次理发之旅
a food track for haircuts,
我希望能让过程变得更有趣
'cause I'm thinking if I can make it more fun,
就好像你要哄小孩子
It's almost like when you're trying to get
吃西兰花 就要在上面放点芝士
a kid to eat broccoli, you gotta put cheese on it.
我做的就是 用一点甜头
I'm trying to put, like, some cheese on the broccoli
让乔伊爱上理发
of Joey's grooming experience.
你家里有修胡子用的剪刀吗
Do you have clippers at home to like, maintain your own beard?
我有剪刀和刮胡刀
I have the ones with the guards and then I have a beard trimmer.
对 就是那个 接下来我就要
Yes, that's totally what we need, so that's what I'm gonna use
用那个来帮你修胡子
to trim up your beard today.
-好的 -开始吧
- Okay. - Let the games begin.
乔伊觉得没有必要打扮自己
Joey sees no value in taking care of himself
展示自己 在这方面
and showing up for himself, so in that regard,
他需要别人帮他一把
I think that he really needs a little bit of help to
-给他一个标准 -嘴唇露出来了
- bring up his baseline. - We have lips.
我都能看见你的脸了
I can almost actually see your face.
美得很
So gorge!
我希望你的头发不要把脸遮住
I kind of want to have your hair, like, live out of your face,
因为天热会流很多汗
'cause it's like hot and it's like sweaty
不要满脸都黏着头发
and like I don't want you to have like hair in your face.
太乱了
I think it's like a lot.
我想弄成这种感觉
I'm vibing like a sort of like a this,
但是会剪短一点
but I'm gonna like shorten it up.
我第一次做挑染之后
The first time I ever got highlights,
第二天去学校
when I went to school the next day
被四面八方的赞美声淹没
The compliments were coming from everywhere.
头发好好看 头发好好看 头发好好看
I love your hair! I love your hair! I love your hair! I love your hair!
头发好好看
I love your hair!
我想让乔伊也有这样的体验
I wanna create that sort of experience for Joey.
我想从所谓的"冬装外套"下
I wanna unlock the beautiful man
展现出这个男人的魅力
that is lying beneath this said "winter coat"!
这是干用洗发膏 可以吸收一些…
This is dry shampoo paste and it's gonna absorb, like...
-污垢和头屑… -好的
- dirt and debris and just like, crap... - Yeah.
头发就干净了 也有一点像发蜡
from your hair, but it's also like a pomade.
-好的 -它能让头发
- Okay. - So it gives you like a little bit of like
更有质感更飘逸
texture and movement, but it kind of like
也能保持洁净
keeps the hair clean.
-发型不错 -是啊
- Cute little haircut! - Yeah.
过来看看 是不是不一样了
I mean, look at this guy, does he feel different?
-有点忧郁的酷酷的老爸 -还蛮好闻的
- He's kind of like a hip, cool dad. - You also smell good.
-确实蛮好闻的 -我还没习惯呢
- And he smells good. - He's not used to that.
我很兴奋
I'm pretty excited.
你敢
You better !
否则我会把你从窗户扔出去的
If you've ever wanted to see a big gay guy throw a straight guy out the window,
你试试看吧
you were about to see it.
报应来了 咳嗽了吧
Serves you right. A nice deep cough.
去那边自己咳会儿
Go over and hack out your lung.
好了 到你了
Alright, it's your turn.
明天就是大日子了 你觉得野炊怎么样
Tomorrow is the big day. How are we feeling for cookout?
我总感觉怪怪的
The whole thing is so weird,
我都不把过圣诞 交换礼物
'cause I don't make a big deal out of Christmas, or gift exchanges,
或是过生日当回事
or birthdays.
我最近亲历的大事估计就是...
The last time there was a big deal about me was probably...
我自己婚礼了吧
my wedding, maybe?
我可不想你再过个
I don't want you to wait another like,
十年才开始善待自己
ten years before you do something nice for yourself.
你真的很努力 该对自己好点了
You've worked really hard and you deserve this.
会有很多人来参加派对
This party's going to be the jam,
我超期待他们见到全新的你
and I'm really excited for people to get to see your new moment.
我等不及了
I'm pretty excited.
-我们都等不及了吧 -是的
- We're excited, right? - Yeah.
发型超棒
This haircut looks great.
你可真帅
You look amazing.
儿子 搞定 老爸 搞定
Son: check. Father: check.
你们的造型秒杀全场
Looks are slayed.
真好
Love.
准备好看你新家了吗
Are you ready to see your place?
准备好了 已经迫不及待了
Yeah, I'm pretty stoked already.
稍等一下
Hold on, one second.
我要把你眼睛蒙上
I'm gonna blindfold you.
乔伊
Joey!
你发型真好看
Your hair looks so good.
不错啊
Feels good.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了吗
- Ready? - Ready?
-看 这是你的老宅 -没错
- So, this was your old home. - Alright.
-你准备好了吧 -准备好了
- Alright, are you ready? - I'm ready.
把那垃圾开走
Move that junk,
我们不要它了
we don't need it anymore!
这是你的新家
This is your new home.
唯一的要求是 必须走模特步进去
The only rule is: you have to model walk in.
-模特步 -这是在走模特步吗
- Model walk! - Is that how models walk?
欢迎来我家
Welcome home.
这屋子兼具各种功能性
I've seen this like in all stages of like functionality
大变样了
and it's not even the same place.
感觉如何
What do you think?
要怎么不带脏字地
How do you say it without
说出我的感受呢
using profanity?
-还保留了你的双层床 -我看到了
- And you still have bunk beds. - I know.
我们之前谈过 想有个属于艾萨克的空间
I know we talked about finding a space for Isaac,
这面墙随他放 放啥都行
He can put all stuff up in the wall, anywhere he wants,
这里就是他的空间了
so this is like his space.
太好了
It's amazing.
我们进来后
We still haven't even gone 10 feet that way.
还没走两步呢
Or that way.
我认为这个空间非常重要
So this is a space I thought was really important.
你需要个成年人的家 需要你的那些根基
You needed that adult space to come home to, you needed those roots.
还记得它们吗
Remember those?
你收藏他的作品是件好事
We love the fact that you collected his art,
可你得把他们展示出来 而不是随手一放
but that need to be displayed and not just thrown around.
看到墙上的桨了吗
And you notice that up there?
我肯定会把它挂起来的
That was going up, whether or not. You know?
就打算把它挂在墙上
Like, that was gonna be on the wall.
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表