剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
She had, I think, her first job at ten, I think I was thirteen.
-没错 -在街角的小商店里
- Yeah. - And worked at a corner store,
乔的街角商店 这就是我的第一份工作
Joe's corner store. That was my first job.
我们的父亲总是说
Our dad always just told us to make sure
你要工作才能理解到
you work and then you understand
自己有钱的那种快乐
the joy of having your own money,
而不用等别人给你钱
instead of waiting on somebody to give it to you.
他是个好男人 卡拉莫
He was a good man, Mr. K.
-你的父亲 -琼斯先生是世界上最好的人
- Your father? - Mr. Jones was top of the line.
我和我的哥哥 丹尼尔
Me and my brother, Daniel,
总是喜欢打打闹闹
we always liked to play around
因此错过了公车
and we missed the bus,
他说"你们知道该怎么做了吧"
he said "Well, you know what you gonna do, don't you?'
"不知道 你要送我们去吗 爸爸 "
'Well, nah. Ain't you getting ready to roll us out there, Daddy?"
-他说"不" -他说"不 你们走路去学校
- He said 'No.' -He said 'No, you gonna walk to school
最好按时到
and you better get there in enough time
这样才能学到东西"
so you can learn something.'
-没错 -接着我们只好走路去学校
- Yeah. - And we had to walk to school.
"因为如果我送你们去 下次你们想偷懒的时候
"'Cause, if I take you then the next time you feel like you wanna be lazy,
我就会再送你们去 人生可不能这样过
then Imma take you again and that's not the way to go through life,
变得如此懒惰
just being lazy,
-因为没有人会帮你" -说得没错
-because nobody's going to pick you up." -Exactly.
我的天呐 不
Oh my god, no!
你开玩笑吧
Oh, you got to be joking.
-怎么了 -我们是来这里吗
- What's the matter? - We going here?
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
是啊
Yeah.
我要吃点药了
Oh no, I got to take another pill.
我的天呐
Oh, my god.
你们知道这里是干嘛的吗
Do y'all know what this is?
这里能帮你做瓶装酱汁什么的
This is the place that will help you get your sauce bottled and everything.
他们太在乎顾客和食物
They're so focused on the customers and the food,
甚至没有注意到
that they're not even realizing
她们需要做的是把生意提高一个层次
that what they needed to take this business to the next level
而已经这近在眼前
is right in front of them.
就是这个
This is it.
他们给我看过文件和其他的 可我就是从来没...
They gave me the paper and everything, but I just never have...
我的天呐
Oh, my goodness.
我的电脑里就有 我不能打印出来
It's on my computer. I can't print out.
我们要帮她们生产瓶装酱汁
We're going to help them get this sauce bottled
摆到每个商店的货架上去
and on shelves everywhere.
难以置信
Oh, my gosh.
我们往这边走 跟着我
We're gonna walk this way, we got you.
这里的是香料和食品
This is spice and foods.
看看你们的周围 快看
Just look around, look around.
好吧 好吧
Yeah. Yeah.
我很吃惊 开车到这里来
I mean, I'm just astonished, when I drove up.
我感到很惊讶
So, I got a surprise.
安东尼也在这
Antoni's here too,
因为我们要确保每个步骤顺畅进行
because we're gonna to make sure every step goes smoothly.
你们先请
After you all.
-激动吧 -没错
- So, this is an exciting moment, right? - Oh yeah.
当然
For sure.
你们可以看到
So, if you see
在这些瓶子的背面
on thexa0back of these bottles,
总是有一小块简介什么的
there's always a little small bio or something
这就能告诉顾客 为什么要去买♥♥琼斯烧烤酱
that tells a consumer why you want Jones BBQ.
昨天我在外面的时候
Yesterday when we were outside,
我发现这些人爱你们的大部分原因
I realized that a large part of why people love you all
不是因为酱汁有多好吃
is not just that the sauce is so amazing,
而是因为每个人知道"我们就是要这个酱汁"
because it is, everybody was like, "We want the sauce,"
他们爱着你们 爱着你们的故事
but they also fell in love with you all, they love your story.
在我想到烧烤的时候 我总想到的是白人
When I learned aboutxa0barbecue, I thought it was all white men
结果我发现是两位身强自信的黑人女性
and to find that there is two strong, proud, black women
正处于她们的高光时刻
at the top of their game.
你不这么认为吗
You don't think so?
我当然这么想
Yeah, I think so.
我们总是在干活 所以我觉得我们从没...
We've been just working, so I guess we never...
在这方面想太多
thought too much about that.
你们的故事应该让全世界知道
That needs to be told to the entire world.
你们故事应该放在瓶子的背面
This can be on the back of your bottle.
这会出现在你们的菜单上 人们来到店里的时候
This will be on your menus, so that when people come up,
他们知道这是琼斯家族的遗产
they know the legacy of the Jones family.
好了 先戴上发套
Okay, the obligatory hair-net.
我提议 用绿色的
I vote, I say we all go green.
-绿色的不错 -怎么样
- Green sounds good. - Is that okay?
听上去不错
Sounds great.
我们可从没看起来这么棒
We have never looked better.
-我们看起来很美 -我也觉得 我们很美
-We're gorgeous. -I feel that, we're gorgeous.
-你们先请 -好的
- After you. - Alright.
-先生们 -大家好 怎么样了
- Gentlemen. - Hello, how's it going?
我们都全副武装了
We are all dressed.
我早上刮了胡子 这样我就不用戴胡须罩
I shaved my beard this morning, so that I could avoid the the beard-net.
太感谢了
We appreciate that.
女士们 这位是乔什
Ladies, so we have Josh,
食品专家
food scientist.
汤米 厨师
Tommy, chef.
黛博拉 玛丽 创造家
Deborah, Mary, creators,
算是发明者 因为她们的父亲才是
near originators, because Dad was the originator
酱汁的发明者
of the barbecue sauce
我们来这是为了酱汁的未来 更进一步
and we're here to make this next step, in the future of your sauce.
我们要让它尝起来和烤肉酱味道一样
We're going to make it taste exactly like what your barbecue sauce does,
这样就能在这栋楼里做酱汁了
so that we can make it for you in this building,
你们也不用在餐厅制♥作♥了
so that you don't have to make it in your restaurant.
完全公开
Full disclosure.
我们公开制♥作♥一次
Let's just lay it all out in the open,
这可是件大事
this is a big deal.
有些压力 有点紧张吧
We're a little stressed. We're a little nervous, right?
有一点
A little bit.
为什么
Why?
因为这是我们的父亲做的
It's our dad's, you know. That's why.
我知道这是她们私人的故事
I get it that it's something that's very personal to them.
是你们的继承下来的 这代表了你们自己
It's your heritage. It's who you are.
代表着你们从哪来的
It's where you come from.
这对你们不仅仅意味着酱汁
It's much more than just a sauce.
现在我们想以一种更加专业的方式
And now we want to replicate that in,
复♥制♥它
in a more professional capacity
让更多的人吃到
that's available to more people.
准备见见上架的瓶装酱汁
Getting ready to see it in a bottle, on a shelf in the store.
行吗
Right?
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
-We're ready? -We're ready.
-很好 -我们开始吧
-Good. -Let's get started.
烧烤酱汁的基础材料非常简单
The foundation for barbecue sauce is really simple.
就是番茄酱
It's ketchup.
我们从头制♥作♥番茄酱
We're making ketchup from scratch.
这么做的目的
The reason why we do that,
是保证产品的一致性
is it'll be more consistent from batch to batch out in production.
好的
Oh, okay.
那么 琼斯姐妹
So, the Jones sisters
将要复♥制♥她们的家族传统
are going to replicate their own family classic,
加入所有的原材料
by adding all the ingredients that go into it,
还有秘方
as well as the secret ingredient,
她们就能重新创造出琼斯姐妹烧烤酱汁了
so that they can recreate Jones Sisters BBQ Sauce.
接着怎么做
So, what goes next?
把它们放进去
Just put that in there.
-好的 -红糖
- Okay. - Brown sugar.
-好的 -只用一半
- Alright. - Only use half.
你们做这个有没有用测量杯
When you're making this, do you have measuring cups?
没有 我是目测的
No, I got my eyesight.
-我们不测量 -所以你们就凭借手感
- We don't measure. - So, you use your hands?
-不 目测 -好的
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表