剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
我们今天去哪
Where are we going today?
我才要问你呢 是你在开车
I don't know you tell us, you're driving.
我都不知道我们在哪
I don't even know where we are.
-啊 -不
- Ah. - No.
-你刚是闯红灯了吗 -没啊
- Did you just run a light? - No.
这一切都让我很紧张
I'm so nervous about all of this.
我已经学会安然面对暴毙了
I've learned to make peace with my sudden death.
我从来不看路
I don't look at the road.
我梳了克莉丝·詹娜的发型
Well, I have my Kris Jenner hairstyle
所以注意你们的语气
and no one'sxa0allowed to talk to me like that.
闭嘴 老妈
Shut up, mom!
好了 我们要去见罗伯·埃尔罗德
Alright guys, we got Rob Elrod.
42岁 来自堪萨斯州的奥拉西
Age 42, hometown of Olathe, Kansas.
-身高175 体重207斤 -和我一样高
- He's 5'9'', weighs 230 pounds. - Yay! My height.
体重和我不一样
Not my weight.
他被妻子的闺蜜斯旺西提名
He's nominated by Sawnsai, his wife's best friend.
你想喝果汁 行
You want juice? Sure.
我认识罗伯
I have known Rob,
有大概八♥九♥年了
I wanna say like eight years, nine years.
还要彩虹糖
And a Skittles.
我不知道还有没有彩虹糖 得找找
I don't know if we have any Skittles, we'll have to look.
这是给戴维斯的
Um, I think this one's says Davis.
而这瓶果汁是给文森特的
And this little juice says Vincent.
要是地球上每个男人都
If every man walking on this earth could just be a little bit more
多像他一点 世界将会美好很多
like him,xa0we'd be in a much better place.
我是个单亲父亲
I'm a single father.
得照顾两个小孩
I take care of my two children.
我过去15年来一直在烧烤酒吧当经理
I've been working for the last 15 years as a manager of a bar and grill,
同时也在尝试成为一名合格的单亲父亲
and I'm just trying to figure out all this being a daddy and how to do it on my own.
艾莉森生下文森特后
Alison found out she had cancer
住院期间就检测出了癌症
while she was in the hospital after she'd just given birth to Vincent.
我们以为是乳腺癌 很多人都会得
We thought it's breast cancer, lots of people get it.
只要治疗就可以平安无事
They take care of it, you move on.
我们没那么幸运
We weren't that lucky.
她接受了各种化疗 没出现问题
She went through all the chemo, no problem.
放射治疗做到一半
She got halfway through the radiation
她开始有头晕症状
and then she started beginning to get dizzy.
那时我们才发现
And that's when we realized that
癌细胞已经扩散到脑部了
the cancer spread to her brain.
我心要碎了
Oh, that breaks my heart.
还留下两个小孩
And leaving two young kids.
自从艾莉森去世后 他做事只图方便
Since Alison died, I think it's just, he does things for convenience.
我能吃零食吗
Can I have a snack?‘
当然 我们这就来做一个简易三明治
Yeah we're gonna make a quick hot sandwich.
他就一直做方便的 或能用微波炉热的饭
Whatever he can microwave or is convenient, is what he's been doing.
但是艾莉森肯定希望孩子们
But Alison would have wanted these kids to have
有更健康的生活方式
a very healthy lifestyle.
一二三 跳
One, two, three, jump.
很好
Very good.
目前罗伯的两位岳母在给孩子们打扮
Currently, Rob's two mother-in-laws dress his children.
罗伯连打扮自己都不会 更别说照顾孩子了
Rob can't even dress himself let alone his kids.
苏珊乐意去购物
Susan likes to do the shopping,
也乐意把孩子们的衣服叠好
and she also likes to fold the kids' clothes together
这样我们就不会全身穿格子纹 打个比方
so we're not putting plaid on plaid, for example.
要是没人帮我 孩子们的穿着就马虎多了
If I did not have the help, my boys would be dressed a lot more sloppy.
我试着提醒罗伯去满足艾莉森的愿望
I try to be Rob's reminder of all of the things that Alison would want.
她留给我的任务就是在戴维斯上幼儿园之前
She tasked me with making sure that he moved out of their house,
让他搬出现在的家
by the time Davis started kindergarten.
我就近买♥♥了一套新房♥子
I bought a new house not terribly far from here,
是我老婆一直憧憬的那种街区
in kind of a neighbourhood that my wife always dreamed of us moving to.
罗伯买♥♥♥房♥♥是件大事
Rob buying that house is a huge deal.
那房♥子非常漂亮 他需要帮助
That house is so gorgeous, he needs help.
不能让他把房♥子给糟蹋了
We cannot let him mess this up.
我躲在盒子里你就永远找不到
You're gonna never find me in this box.
"罗伯站在人生的十字路口
"So Rob is at a crossroads.
他一只脚还在过去 另一只脚已在未来"
He's been living with one foot in the past and one in the future."
这说明他没有活在当下
That means he ain't in the present.
这些都得扔了
We need it all gone.
是都得扔了
We need it all gone,
我老早就跟妈咪说了
I told your mommy this years ago.
我讨厌这个抽屉
I hate this drawer.
艾莉森的死...
Alison dying has left such a...
在我们生命中都留下了巨大的空洞
monstrous hole in all of our lives.
她所期望的 也是我们唯一能做的事 就是前行
And the only thing we can do and what she wanted us to do is move on.
我都感觉我是代表艾莉森推荐的罗伯
I almost feel like I'm nominating Rob on behalf of Alison.
我相信无论她现在在哪
I believe that from wherever she's sitting,
都会带来闪耀五人组
she brought this Fab Five in
来确保有人照顾好她的丈夫
to make sure thatxa0somebody was going to look out for her husband.
"罗伯要举办一个乔迁派对..."
"Rob's throwing a housewarming party..."
我爱乔迁派对
I love a housewarming party!
他要向众人展示他已经带着自信和风采
....and wants to show everyone that he's ready to accept this new chapter
准备好迎接生命新的篇章"
in his life with confidence and style."
所以我们的任务是
Alright so our mission:
"罗伯曾藏匿在暗处 但他已准备好接受阳光"
"He's been in the dark but Rob is ready to let the sunshine in."
-好 -乔纳森要冲过去了
- Yeah! - Jonathan's going for it.
我的天
Oh my god.
同志们我们到了 可爱的小房♥子
Guys we're here! What a cute little house.
这真有爱
This is adorable.
他是要从这里搬出去
He's moving from this?
你好 美女
Hey, girl.
有人在吗
Hello?
你在吗 罗伯
Hello Rob?
-噢 你们好 -请进
- Oh hey! - Come on in.
-我们能进来吗 -当然
- Can we come in? - Absolutely.
-很高兴见到你们 -你好
- Nice to meet you. - Hi.
我是罗伯·埃尔罗德 很高兴见到你
I'm Rob Elrod, nice to meet you.
-我是博比 -你好博比 我是罗伯
-I'm Bobby. -Hi Bobby, I'm Rob.
-你是文森特 而你是戴维斯 -击个掌
- You're Vincent, you're Davis. - Hi five!
-你好 我是谭 很高兴见到你 -谭 很高兴见到你
- Hello I'm Tan, nice to meet you. - Tan, nice to meet you.
能抱一个吗
Can I give you a hug?
好的 你好啊
Yeah, hi, how are you?
你们真可爱
You're adorable.
我怀念这样的发色
I miss having this hair color.
所以这就是老房♥子
So this is the old house?
对这是要搬出去的
Yeah this is the old house.
打包得怎么样了 基本好了吗还是...
How's the packing going, are we almost done or is it...
还在打包过程中 还要一会儿
We're kind of in the process, still got a little bit more to get to.
所以我们可以在这随便折腾
So we could mess this place up
-你会介意吗 -尽管搞
- and it's not a concern? - Trash it!
-没错 随你们 -很好
- Yeah, feel free. - Great
我喜欢你到处都放了乐器 你会和孩子们一起弹奏吗
I love that you've instrumentsxa0everywhere, do you play with the boys sometimes?
时不时我会让他们坐上去 然后拍一拍
Every now and then I get them to sit on it, start playing a bit.
你有很酷的印花衫
You have such cool graphic tees.
真可爱
Cute.
你们好
Hello.
我的天 你会叠衣服
Oh my God, you fold.
我叠自己的
I do my clothes.
这我还是会做的
I actually do mine.
虽然它们都挤在里面 看着比较搞笑
And it's funny because it's all scrunched in there,
因为艾莉森那边的抽屉我不再用了
because Alison's side I don't use anymore.
我喜欢这个吉他
Oh, I like the guitar.
我喜欢弹奏音乐
I like playing music.
弹得很不错啊
That's good.
击掌
High five!
-这里基本什么都没有 -是没有
- There's literally nothing in here, you - Nothing, no.
也许有个抽屉放了些换洗床单
There's some spare bedsheets in one of them I think maybe.
-我找到了几件T恤 -是哪件
- Okay. Here's a few t-shirts. - Uh oh, what's that?
-是艾莉森的旧... -好吧
- Oh yeah, some of Alison's old... - Okay.
所以这些是艾莉森的T恤
Oh these are Alison's t-shirts?
对 这里大部分抽屉都是空的 因为我不想...
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表