剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
it's harder to feel good.
你是个非常帅气的男人
You're like, an extremely handsome man.
-谢谢 -我说真的 如果你能
- Thank you. - You literally are. It would be nice
在举手投足间展露出自信就太好了
to see you carrying yourself like you know that.
我要让你焕然一新
I'm gonna jazz and lift you up so hard, you know what I mean?
我要把你的衬衫撕掉... 开玩笑啦 那是周三要做的事
I'm gonna tear your shirt off... I'm kidding. That'll be on Wednesday.
如果我要拍音乐视频 开场就是这样
If I had a music video, it would start like this.
舞动
Dance.
舞动
Dance.
♪ 舞动起来 ♪
♪ Dancexa0♪
♪ 舞动 尽情舞动 ♪
♪ Dance Dance ♪
♪ 舞动 ♪
♪ Dancexa0♪
亚麻籽 这是我找到的最好的食材 可以促进排便
Ground flaxseed? This is the best thing I found. This is so good for BMs.
你好啊 我玩得好开心 你扎了顶髻
Hello. I am having so much fun. You have a top bun!
-是的 -扎一下不用很久
- Yep. - It didn't take very long.
我们来简短说下这周末
Let's talk a little bit about the end of the week.
你们要办美妙的产前派对
So you have this beautiful baby shower.
有多少人要来
How many people are coming?
有一百多个人
We've got something like a hundred or so people.
-凯也会到场吗 -是的
- Is Kai gonna be there as well? - Yes.
好的 我听说她对食物很感兴趣
Okay. I heard that she's really big into food.
-我是这么听说的 -没错
- That's what a little birdie told me. - Yes.
我们看过超多不同的烘焙节目 各种各样...
We watch a ton of different baking shows and all sorts of stuff...
-她喜欢烘焙吗 好的 -是的
- She likes baking? Okay. - Yes.
你有和凯一起做过什么吗 比如在厨房♥做饭
Is that anything you ever do together with Kai, like, cook in the kitchen?
她常说要帮着做饭
She asks a lot to help with dinner
我很开心她能帮忙
and I would love for her to do that,
然后就归结到了
but then it comes down to
怎么教六岁的小孩
how do I teach a 6 year old
-拿住... -没错
- how to... - Right.
锋利的刀
handle a sharp knife?
另一件事就是 我的刀具都很大
The other unfortunate thing is all my knives are massive
她的手还很小 所以...
and she's got tiny six-year-old hands so...
是的 我看到主卧里有把没插♥进♥刀鞘的忍♥者刀
Yeah, I saw a full-on ninja sword in the master bedroom
就这么放在了地板上
that was just chilling out on the floor.
你需要些
So you need something that's manageable,
-容易上手... -是的 -
- that you can actually carry out... - Yeah.
可以一起制♥作♥的食物
that you can do with her.
你还好吗
Ah. How are you?
我在坚持
I'm hanging in there.
-是吗 -在努力
- You are? - Trying to.
你的第一句"我在坚持" 就很能说明问题
It's very telling that your first thing was, "I'm hanging in there."
我希望能说 我准备得更充分了
I'd like to say that I was more ready than I am.
还有很多我想要改进的地方
There's still a lot of things that I would like to be better about.
整理... 还有拖延症是个大问题
Organization and... procrastination is a big problem.
为什么你觉得自己还没法克服这些障碍
And why do you think that you haven't been able to get over those hurdles?
有段时间... 我失业了 车也报废了
There was a time there where... I was unemployed and justxa0totaled my car.
带来了很大压力
So there's a lot of stress around that.
很多时候 我都和现实脱节
A lot of times, I end up disconnecting.
这份焦虑 不知所措
This anxiety, being overwhelmed,
最重要的是 孩子就要出生了
and then on top of that, you have a brand new baby coming
你完全不知道要怎么应对
and you feel like you have no idea of what to do.
-是的 -要面对的事情太多了
- Yeah. - That's a lot for someone to deal with.
你有和谁谈过这些吗
Do you ever get to talk about that with anyone?
我和布里说过 但你知道的...
Me and Bri talk, but you know, that's...
我们都很无措
We're both in it together.
所以很不一样
So it's different.
托尼不知道怎么求助
Tony doesn't know how to ask for help.
他把一切都埋在心底 脏乱的房♥子和即将做爸爸
He's keeping everything bottled inside and that's why he feels so overwhelmed
都让他不知所措
by this home, by becoming a new father.
一切都压在他的肩上
Everything is, like, on his shoulders.
你们周五要办产前派对
You have the baby shower on Friday.
你想让我们怎么帮你
What do you need from us?
我不仅想证明自己能做到
I want to know not only that I can do it,
我还想让布里和我们邀请的客人们知道
but I want to be able to show Bri, and everybody else that we're inviting
我能全心投入 我能成为孩子们的好父亲
that I can be there and be a good parent for both of our kids.
我们把手放在一块吧 孩子的名字叫什么来着
We're gonna go ahead and put our hands in, and what's the baby's name again?
-罗恩 -罗恩真是个好名字
- Rowan. - Rowan's gorge.
罗恩真是可爱
Rowan's gorge! Yeah!
托尼很明显被自己
Tony is clearly overwhelmed
过去和现在的经历所压倒了
with everything that's going on in his past, in his present,
他甚至不敢想像自己的未来
and he can't even think about his future.
他需要的就是从头再来
What he needs, is a clean slate.
一步一个脚印 你终会走到
It just takes one step at a time, and you'll eventually get to a place
那个不会将你淹没的位置
where you don't feel like you're drowning.
托尼需要学会向他人寻求帮助
Tony needs to learn how to ask for help.
他认为他要自己承受一切
He thinks that he has to do everything by himself
可是他完全可以用凯对烹饪的热情
but he can totally use Kai's passion for cooking
帮助自己走向人生的下个阶段
to help him in this next chapter in his life.
我喜欢你性感的胡子 我喜欢你的发质 亲爱的
I love your sexy beard. I love your texture of hair, honey.
稍微修整一下 看起来更有设计感
Let's just like, kind of shape it and make it look more on purpose
而不是说"我一年长了这么多 然后就剪掉它"
instead of, "I grow this out once a year and then cut it off."
我希望托尼能活在当下
I want Tony to feel great in the present
他不再认为"我要通过减肥让自己好看些"
so he no longer thinks, "I need to lose weight to look good."
"我现在好看吗 我现在感觉良好吗"
"Do I look great right now and feel great right now?"
"必 须 的"
"Abso-freaking-lutely."
我真的很饿 我认为应该吃饭了
I'm really hungry and I kind of feel like we deserve a little treat.
太棒了
Yeah!
埃伦 你好
Hi, Eren, how are you?
你们好
Good! How are you guys?
他们卖♥♥浓缩巧克力曲奇
Oh, my gosh, they have espresso chocolate chip cookies.
-还有纸杯蛋糕 你喜欢曲奇吗 -喜欢
- They have cupcakes. Do you like cookies? - Yeah.
埃伦 你介意我们悄悄溜进厨房♥一会儿吗
Eren do you mind if we like, sneak up inside the kitchen for a moment?
来吧
Come on back!
天啊 你和我一样对食物很兴奋
Oh, my gosh, you're as excited as I am about food.
真是太好了
This is gonna be great.
这周我们要举办一个产前派对
We have a baby shower at the end of the week
我们有个孩子对烘焙很感兴趣
and we have a child who is very interested in baking.
我们就让凯和托尼
Let's have Kai and Tony
来为产前派对制♥作♥饼干吧
make cookies for the baby shower.
我们要做酥饼 而且还要装饰它们
We're making shortbread cookies, and then we're gonna decorate them.
你喜欢吗
Does that sound good?
等我一下
Just a minute.
她是去尖叫了
She went to scream.
-我想你是同意了 -你可真是不爱演
- I think that's a yes. - You are not dramatic at all.
幸亏我认识乔纳森很久了
Luckily, I've known Jonathan for long enough
我对这样的行为一点也不惊讶
so I'm ready for this kind of behavior.
首先 我们要揉生面团
The first thing that we're going to make is our dough.
一份糖
So, it's one part sugar,
两份黄油 三份面粉 一 二 三
two parts butter, three parts flour. One, two, three.
很简单对吗
Pretty easy right?
没错
Yeah.
你要这样慢慢地舀进去
So, you're going to slowly scoop it like this.
托尼会帮你的
Tony's gonna help.
把它们揉到一起
Bring it all in together,
你要揉成完美的球形
you wanna make a nice, perfect little ball.
需要帮忙吗
Wanna help?
就是这样
There you go.
-切的时候小心一点 -很好
- Gotta be careful when I'm cutting. - Great.
把它们放进烤箱
I'm gonna put these in the oven.
-它温度设置到350度 中档 -350
- We're setting these at 350. Middle rack. - Three-fifty.
看到了吗 他把这些放进了大烤箱
Okay. Are you watching? He's gonna put it in that big oven.
你来掌管装饰
You're gonna be in charge of decorating.
你负责挤奶油 我负责潵糖粒
You smear it and I sprinkle.
-你要这么做吗 好的 -我觉得太完美了
- You wanna do it that way? Okay. - I think that's perfect.
我真的希望这能成为他们父女俩
I really hope this serves as the impetus for more opportunities
一块到厨房♥ 一块做菜的契机
to just get in the kitchen and make things together.
我们要做大量的饼干 那天会有很多人过来
We have to make a lot of cookies, there's gonna be a lot of people there.
那些男孩会过来么
Are the boys gonna be there?
-他们会来 -太棒了
- Yes. - yay
-那些男孩是谁 -我的男朋友
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表