剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
but it's more about the rhythm,
是所有音乐的基础
like we're the foundation of any song.
准备好了吗
Okay?
我们从最粗的弦开始
So, let's start on the big, fat string,
'E'弦
the 'E' string.
给我一段节奏
Yeah, just make up a rhythm,
我来弹和♥弦♥
and I'm gonna play the chords up above,
我们来一小段即兴演奏
and we'll just kinda have a little jam session.
来吧
Here you go.
等一下
Alright, hold on.
你拨弦的时候
When you were hitting that chord,
想到了什么
what does this remind you of?
我在想艾莉森
Thinking about Alison,
她就这么跳进我的脑海
popped in my mind right away, it was just,
她有一点跳跃
she was a little funky, so.
很好
Yes.
她很有个性 总是让人捧腹大笑
You know, just her personality, she would give you belly laughs
-经常如此 -真好
-on a regular basis. -Oh, yeah.
我很喜欢和她在一起 从来都不知道
I loved being around her,xa0never knowing
接下来会看到什么 得到什么
what you're gonna see, what you're gonna get, it was just,
今天又会有什么新的乐趣呢
what version of fun are you going to find today?
真好
Yeah, nice.
那你需要一个不一样的节奏
So you need a different rhythm.
不要一直换弦
Like, don't change the strings so much,
一直停在'E'弦上
just stay on that 'E'.
想一些有趣的 快乐的 疯狂的节奏
Think about a fun, happy, off-the-wall rhythm.
试试看
There you go.
罗布正在走进
Rob is transitioning to this
人生的新篇章
new phase in his life.
应该是充满快乐
And it's supposed to be filled with happiness,
和美好的记忆的
and good memories.
我觉得他明白
I think he understands that,
渴望
wants that,
并且会努力使其成为现实
and is going to make sure that that happens.
蓝草音乐比我想得难一点
Those bluegrass guys have it harder than I thought.
-我会熟练的 -你会的 会熟练的
- We'll get there-- - You'll get there, you'll get there.
能开个门吗 戴维斯 谢谢
Can you get that door Davis? Thank you.
-你们好呀 -你好
- Hi, guys!. - Hello, hello.
-周末过得怎么样 -太棒了
- How's your week going - Oh, it's been great.
过来吧
Come on over.
坐这儿
Take a seat here.
-好的 -你们好呀
- Alrighty. - Hey, guys.
-好的 -好的 罗伯
- Alrighty. - Alright, Rob.
-嗯 -我很喜欢胡子
- Yes. - I really like beards.
唯一不是很喜欢的就是...
My only thing that I'm really not living for...
这个
is this.
我不喜欢
Like, I don't like this
-盖在脸上的这团头发 -好吧
- swoopy in-your-face thing. - Yeah.
就感觉有点
I just feel like it's kinda,
感觉这也是往下的
'cause I feel like this is going down
这也是往下的
and then this is going down
我就觉得太往下了
so I just feel like it's a lot of down.
我希望让你提升起来
And I wanna like lift you up.
那我们从胡子开始吧
So, I think I wanna start with your beard,
让后我帮你洗头 理发
and then I'm gonna wash your hair, and then I'm gonna cut it.
-开始吧 -好极了
- So let's do that. - Good deal.
-有好多头发 -看这些头发
- That was a lot of hair. - Look at all that hair.
别忘了你的胡子
Hey don't forget your mustache.
我不会忘了胡子的 兄弟
I won't forget that mustache, buddy.
来洗头吧
Let's wash your hair.
好的
Okay.
洗头的时候 试着专注当下
Really try, when you're washing your hair, get present.
体会指尖按压头皮的触感
Think about how your fingertips feel on your scalp.
想象着把头上的污垢清理干净
Think about removing the crap off of your scalp.
可以让你放空自己的大脑
It's really just a way for you to get out of your head
专注于身体
and into your body
对神经系统大有裨益
and that's extremely healing to our nervous system,
闭上眼睛 放松身心
so close your eyes and relax.
我想引导罗伯...
I wanna encourage Rob to...
平静下来 通过收拾打扮
quiet down and connect with himself
来和自己对话 建立强大的内心
through grooming, so that his internal strength can build up,
平静愉悦地度过这段艰难的时光
so he can get through this in a peaceful, happy way.
现在我们来剪头发了
Now we're gonna get this haircut going.
他的发型真可爱
Oh, that haircut looks cute.
我也能看见你 文尼小子
I can see you too, Vinny-boo.
看那张可爱的小脸
Look at that cute little face.
展示一下你的肌肉
Show them your muscles.
厉害
Dang.
他肯定经常锻炼
He's been hitting the gym.
太强壮了
He is so strong.
有这两个孩子陪在身边
How can anybody really ever be depressed
谁还会不开心呢
with these two kids around?
其实... 我不知道 说不定也有
Well... I dunno, people can.
-有些人一直都会抑郁 -对 你说得对
- They do all the time. - They do, you're right.
有时候你会在抑郁中麻痹自己 就像...
You can get paralyzed in the depression at times and, like...
没错
One hundred percent.
说的太好了...
That's a perfect way to say it, like...
我继父也得了癌症
my stepdad was sick with cancer
他去世的那天
and then passed away on my mom
是他和我妈妈结婚60周年纪念日
and stepdad's 60th wedding anniversary.
第二年
Then, the next year,
妈妈被诊断出卵巢癌
my mom got diagnosed with ovarian cancer,
三♥期♥
like, stage three.
我们当时不知道情况有多糟
We didn't know how bad it was gonna be.
她战胜癌症有四年了
She's been cancer free for four years.
一次又一次地经历那些
Having gone through those things kind of back to back,
对失去妈妈的恐惧就像是...
the fear of losing my mom was like...
我眼看这继父去世
I had just watched my stepdad go.
所以
And so,
我陷入了深度的抑郁
I got like into a reallyxa0very depressed,
不想下床 不看邮箱
couldn't get out of bed, not checking the mail,
-不工作 -丧失一切功能
- stopped working. - You cannot function.
已经不是这个乔纳森了
I was not this Jonathan.
完全不是
Like I mean,xa0 just not at all.
经历失去
You experienced a loss
是我们不得不...
and that's the part that we have to, like...
学会接受的
love on, a little bit.
两年不是很长的一段时间
'Cause two years is not very much time,
尤其是你还有两个孩子
especially when you're raising kids.
我一直都觉得自己
I've always felt like I've had to put the
要暂时克制住悲伤的情绪
grieving process on hold for a minute,
过一会儿再来想这些
like, ok, I'll get back to this in a minute,
我得先把孩子们照顾好
I gotta get the kids ready for this or that.
艾莉森和我甚至讨论过这个...
It's something even Alison and I talked about, like...
关于
about like,
我不能就这么停下脚步
I won't be able to just stop
沉湎于悲伤 不能让生活停滞不前
and grieve, I can't put my life on hold.
要花一辈子去...
Some of it will be a lifelong...
-适应 -适应
- Adjustment-- - adjustment.
会的
And it will be.
我觉得...
and I think...
我觉得人们总是喜欢把情绪装进盒子里
I think as people, we want to put things in boxes.
把烦恼裹起来放进小船里漂走
And we wanna like wrap it up and have it be in a nice bow
不幸的是 癌症这样的事
and, unfortunately, with cancer and stuff,
失去挚爱的人 没有这样的盒子
and losing people,xa0like there is no box
没有能带走它的船
and there is no bow.
没有可以一次性摆脱的方法
Like there's no takeaway that's going to be like,
没有"这样就可以了"
"Well, that's how you deal with that."
你知道吗...
You know...
我很清楚...
I know...
我很清楚看着别人接受化疗是什么感受
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表