剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表
只有你自己这样说
It's you saying these things.
做出改变的唯一方法
The only way to change this
就是勇于承认
is to acknowledge it.
站起来
I want you to get up.
看着自己
Look at yourself.
你能看见自己吗
Can you see yourself?
-能 -你看到了什么
- Yeah. - What do you see right now?
我看到一个好人
I see a nice guy.
***这是我看着镜子的时候
That's the only one saving grace that I see
***唯一的可取之处
anytime I look in a mirror.
一个好人
I see a good guy.
等等
Hold on.
好人
Good guy.
还看到…
I see a...
-一个父亲… -这很重要
- a father, I mean like... - That's big.
这是我梦寐以求的事情
Something I really wanted in my life, you know?
成功 我看到了一个成功的人
Success, I mean, I see a successful guy.
-你自己写 去吧 -我不会写
- You write it, come on. - I don't know how to spell it.
成 功
S- U-C-C-E-S- S.
-其实我知道怎么写 -好
- Yeah I do know how to spell. - Yes.
非常有趣 好的
Definitely funny, okay.
不要说胖 是体格健壮
Instead of fat, maybe built.
体格健壮 说得好
You are built, good job.
我想让罗伯特知道
I want Robert to know that
每当他对自己说一些消极的话
anytime he hears himself saying the negative things
他要立即停下来
he has to stop himself
要记住自己是有趣的
and remember he is funny,
帅气的
that he is handsome,
有很多人爱他
that he is loved.
***童年时的遭遇
Those things that happened to you as a child
***让如今的你变得善良
have now made you a good guy,
有趣
have made you fun,
成为了一个好爸爸
have turned you into a father,
让你强大 帅气 有价值 被人爱
have turned you into worthy, strong, handsome, loved.
***在最初的30分钟
The first 30 minutes
***你对陌生人说那些消极的话
you told strangers all these negative things,
都是过去了
but that's in the past
这是全新的一天 全新的视角
and this is a brand new day, brand new window.
这就对了
There you go.
这才是人们所见的你
This is what people see.
是你应该看到的自己
This is what you need to see.
是你对自己立下的誓言
This is the vow you're making to yourself.
***对你的家人 你未来的妻子
This is the vow that you want to make
***立下的誓言
to your family and to your future wife.
这不仅是为了他们
That this is the man you're gonna be for them
也是为了你自己
and this is the man you're gonna be for yourself.
***可能我不该告诉别人我是什么样的
Maybe stop telling people who I am
***该让他们自己去判断
and just let them see who I am.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
***我为罗伯特做的最大的改动
The biggest thing I'm doing for Robert
***就是把他从地下室
is I'm moving him from the basement
搬到主卧 这是应该的
to the master bedroom where he should be,
这样他就不仅能照顾自己
so that he can make sure that he not only focuses on himself,
也能照顾妻子了
but on his wife.
我看看
Yes.
72小时里 我一直都在琢磨
I've been thinking about you for, like, 72 hours straight now.
听说你年轻时
Now, I heard you saying you'd constantly
因为当兵
had this kind of like similar crew cut
都留那种平头
you're whole, like, young adult life, because you were in the military.
-没错 -那我给你弄个比这稍短的
- Absolutely. - I found this one hair cut
超帅发型吧
that I think'll be really sexy on you and it is shorter.
绝对不是部队那种
It's not a crew thing even at all.
剪个中长发
It's very medium-length.
-行啊 -其实啊...
- Okay. - It's actually...
你知道那发型像谁吗
Do you know who it's really kind of like?
-像琼恩·雪诺 -琼恩·雪诺 那太好了
- It's kind of Jon Snow-ish. - Jon Snow, yes!
对啊 是琼恩·雪诺那种
Yeah, it's kind of Jon Snow-ish.
至于你的胡子呢
And now let's talk about your beard.
我不想它贴着你的身体
LIke I feel like I need to get it off your body.
那就能把西装的翻领
Yeah and I could see the lapels of the suit
给露出来了
and actually be part of that.
你悟性太高了吧
How are you seeing things?
你是怎么举一反三的
How are you connecting dots?
准备好了吗 变化会很大的
Okay, ready? This is gonna be major.
天啊
Oh, God.
还行吗
Feel good?
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我想把它放在我...
I wish I could put it like on my...
卷得很不错啊
You got a good swirl.
好极了
Brava!
好了
Cute.
-我喜欢 -好的 来看一下
- Yeah, I like that. - Okay, so watch.
我只涂了一层
So, I kind of come in with one layer
你要往小胡子上多涂一点
and you really got to, like, apply it generously to your stache.
再卷一下
And then I twist it.
-这就卷起来了 -亲爱的
- Now that's a curl. - Honey.
-这是我们的胡子 -是我们的胡子
- This is our moustache. - It's our moustache.
-聊聊你的婚礼吧 -经历这个过程
- Let's talk about your wedding. - Going through this process,
我真的大开眼界
it just really opened up my eyes
意识到我也是其中一部分
to the thought of, like, me being part of it
会真的乐在其中 会冒出那种
and really enjoying myself and just, like, the, the way that, like,
-我得去看看的想法 -对啊
-I'm going to look, you know like? -Yeah.
我从没意识到我有多...
I was not aware of, like, how...
爱损自己
self-deprecating I was.
总是贬低自己
I mean, I was belittling myself.
羞辱自己
I was abusing myself.
有时五个闪亮的人就能...
Sometimes it just takes five fabulous dudes to...
-带来些改变 -不过你也已经
- change it a little bit. - But you were also ready
做好改变的准备了
to change a bit as well.
我真希望他能够自我关爱
I really want him to move forward
在婚姻里变得更好
with this idea of self-care in his marriage
因为我觉得
because I think that
很多时候
really a lot of times,
我们在生活中
when our relationship break down in our lives
和孩子 和爱人关系的破裂
with our kids, with our loved ones,
其实源于和自己关系的破裂
it's really because your relationship broke down with yourself.
准备好了吗
Hey, you ready?
-我的妈呀 -很帅气啊
-Oh, man. -You know, you look amazing.
是啊
Yeah.
这造型有点复古
This is like old timey but, like,
但又很潮 我压根儿想不到
still new. I would have never known to do this.
也不会叫人这么弄
I would never told anyone to do this.
真的太棒了
This is amazing.
镜子里的他是
In the mirror he's like giving me
帅气老爸
handsome-daddy,
迷人老爸 魅力老爸
hold-me-daddy, you're-gorgeous-daddy.
这造型跟你太搭了
It looks so good on you.
-完全没想到 -你看起来像琼恩·雪诺
- I can't even believe it. - You look like Jon Snow.
是有那么点像啊
Yeah, just that little bit like, oh!
要欣赏彼此的差异
Differences should be appreciated.
刚发现朱莉的不同之处时 我觉得我们完了
I noticed Julie's differences and thought this would never work
之后 我开始去欣赏
and then, I began to appreciate
她的不同之处
her differences,
因为那填补了我的缺失
because it sort of filled in my gaps.
要看你家了 激动吗
How excited are you to see your house?
超级激动 天啊
Thrilled, oh, my God.
他们来了
They're here.
你看卡拉莫穿得多闪亮
Look how sparkly Karamo is.
你们好
Hi.
快瞧瞧我们的迪斯科球
Look at our little disco ball.
剧集 | 粉雄救兵(2018) | 导航列表