剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
莫文娜
Oh, Morwenna...
-莫文娜 没事的 -要生了
- Morwenna! It is well. - It is coming.
没事的 莫文娜
It is well, Morwenna.
萝茜娜 握着她的手
Rosina, hold her hand.
我们在呢
We're with you.
撑住 莫文娜
Hold fast, Morwenna.
快好了 莫文娜 快了
It's nearly there, Morwenna. Nearly there.
好样的 莫文娜
Oh, well done, Morwenna, well done!
她好美
She's beautiful!
来 见见你女儿
Here, greet your daughter.
我美丽的女儿
Oh, my beautiful girl!
亲爱的
My love!
我们有女儿了
We have a daughter!
女儿
A daughter!
你也安全 一切都好
And you're safe. All is well.
一切都如我们所愿
All as we'd hoped.
今天真精彩 多么美妙的爱
What a day. What a love.
我们就叫她这个吧
That's what we'll call her -
萝芙黛
Loveday.
萝芙黛·卡恩
Loveday Carne.
欢迎来到这世上 萝芙黛
Welcome, Loveday.
我恐怕永远无法报答你
I doubt I can ever repay you.
你是怎么想到这计划的
How your mind leapt to such a plan!
才没有什么计划呢 我吓坏了
There was no plan. I was that afeared,
我想到什么就说了什么
I just blurted the first thing that came into my head.
他的虚荣是他的致命弱点
His vanity was his undoing.
我知道如果我能争取点时间
I knew if I could just bide my time...
我也是这么想的
I was countin' on that, too.
我就不该瞒你
I should never have kept things from you.
你救了我
You saved my life.
你很久以前也救了我
As you saved mine, long ago...
你从一场斗狗中救了我
..when you took me from a dogfight,
让我做你的女帮佣 后来又娶了我
made me your scullery maid, and then your wife.
我只是想保护你
My only thought was to protect you.
罗斯 我早就亏欠你了
Oh, Ross, I've long been indebted to you.
如果这能稍稍偿还你一点
If this goes in some way to repayin' that...
我亏欠你的永远还不清
My debt to you can never be repaid...
但我会用余生
..but for the rest of my life,
去努力偿还
I will try.
她像你 莫文娜 那绝对是好事
She favours you, Morwenna, which can only be a good thing.
我可以抱抱她吗
May I hold her?
当然
Of course.
我可以跟你单独说句话吗
May I ask to speak with thee? Alone?
看到他们那么满足真让人开心 是吧
It is a joy to see them so content, do you not think?
那孩子 真是好福气
And the child - such a blessing.
你不觉得你也该有这样的喜悦吗
And do you not think you deserve as much joy?
还是你要被愧疚束缚
Or will you let guilt be thy master?
我 我应该
I? I deserve...
承受折磨 因为我带来了伤害
..torment for the pain I've caused.
但我对此毫不介怀
For which I hold not the least of a grudge.
也不会因此看扁了你
Nor pass judgment.
这世上有谁没走错过路呢
For who in this world have never gone astray?
你和我曾打算结婚
You and I were once set to wed.
我们不能再做这样的打算吗
Can we not be so again?
你还肯要我吗
Would you take me still?
你不问问我吗
Would you not ask me?
凯蒂·德斯帕德
Kitty Despard.
我能理解
I understand.
你有道理
Quite rightly.
你担心我再犯曾经的错误
You feared I might repeat my past indiscretion.
不是
No.
我不是担心那个
That was not my fear,
但那是我的借口
but it has been my excuse.
什么的借口
For what?
与你保持距离
Keeping you at arm's length.
让我们无法长久地重燃爱火
Preventing any lasting reconnection between us.
因为担心可能的后果
For what might be the consequence?
再生个孩子
Another child.
再次敞开心扉
Another opening of my heart.
如果再失去个孩子 我会无法承受
Another loss would kill me.
我也一样
And me.
但如果不这样敞开心扉 人生不是不完整吗
And yet, without such opening, are we not but half-alive?
是啊
Yes.
你难道要永远剥夺自己这个机会吗
And would you deprive yourself, forever, of that?
我不要
I would not.
我也不想剥夺你的机会
Nor would I want to deprive you.
所以我才说这番话
Hence my confession.
是的 这份报告证实了其他我收到的
Yes. This account confirms other reports which have reached me,
来自法国和英格兰的报告
from France and from England.
但阿丁顿不会听的
But Addington will not heed them.
他一心要签下和约
He's hellbent on securing the peace, so...
那我白费力气了
I've achieved nothing.
也不完全是
No, not entirely.
你的忠诚获得了认可
Your loyalty has been recognised,
我们还成功阻止了
we've managed to avert the impending
法国对西南的入侵企图
French invasion of the South West,
此外 你抓的法国囚犯
and, in addition, the French prisoners you took
提供了很多情报
are proving informative.
而且看来你
And you have, it appears,
也在重获了王权的信任
redeemed yourself in the eyes of the Crown, so...
那王权会如何回报我呢
And what might the Crown be willing to do in return?
拉夫·汉森和约瑟夫·默瑟隆也展现了他们的忠心
Ralph Hanson and Joseph Merceron have also shown loyalty.
他们只忠于自己
To none but themselves.
这份报告写出了背叛
This account demonstrates treachery,
毫无良心 毫无信义 毫无仁慈
a lack of conscience, honour or mercy.
也该让他们自食其果了吧
Time, surely, for them to reap their rewards.
那我们很久之前商讨的那件事呢
And what of the matter we discussed some time ago?
你这般才能的人可以扮演的隐秘角色
The covert role of a person of your talents?
怎么了
Yes?
或许现在你该去试试看了
Perhaps now might be a good time to try it for size?
这事真不能等到早上吗
Could this really not wait till morning?
一定是要事
I trust the matter is significant.
"持有未赋税白兰地"
"Possession of brandy on which the duty has not been paid"?
这就是罪名吗
Is that the charge?
你们知道持有
You realise that being in possession
走私物品是严重罪行吧
of smuggled goods is a serious offence?
别教训我法律的事 先生
Do not lecture me on the law, sir.
你不知道我是谁吗
Do you not know who I am?
不知道 先生 你是谁
No, sir. Who are you?
我是个治安法官
A magistrate.
那你怎么会这么不了解法律
Then I wonder you are so ill-acquainted with the law
居然对它不敬
as to hold it in contempt.
案子庭审前 你们会被扣押在特鲁洛监狱里
You will reside in Truro jail until the case comes to court.
什么案子
What case?
我能说出十几个会安排我们释放的人
I'll give you a dozen names who will have us released
-你都来不及说 -奈德·德斯帕德吗
- before you can say... - Ned Despard?
先生
Sir.
罪名清单
The list of charges.
贿赂 腐♥败♥ 诈骗 勒索 伪证
Bribery, corruption, fraud, blackmail, false witness,
虐囚 杀人
mistreatment of prisoners, murder.
足够关押他们了吧
Will it be enough to detain them?
能关好久呢
For a considerable time.
为您服务 先生
Your servant, sir.
我也是 先生
And yours, sir.
我要有自己的矿井
So, I should have my own mine.
离纳帕拉和罗斯叔叔很近
Close to Nampara and Uncle Ross.
我们可以去看他
We shall visit him.
让他给我提建议
He can advise me.
爸爸才不在乎矿井 但罗斯叔叔就很在乎
Papa does not care for mines, but Uncle Ross cares a great deal.
两周来第二次来访 真是太荣幸了
Second visit in a fortnight? This is an honour.
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表