剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
恩尼斯医生
请速来给乔治爵士看病 务必保密
加里·沃勒根
缅怀伊丽莎白·沃勒根
红狮酒馆
抵押权人
那么
So...
在威斯敏斯特待了两个月
..Having been at Westminster two months...
我是个议员啊
But I am an MP.
还把德斯帕德留在康沃尔
..Leaving Despard behind in Cornwall...
他可不想落得班南廷的下场
He was disinclined to share Bannantine's fate.
而你似乎不愿意执行我派给你的任务
As you seem disinclined to carry out the task I assigned you.
没什么好报告的
There's nothing to report.
奈德遵纪守法 从不抱怨
Ned is law-abiding, uncomplaining.
他唯一的愿望就是回到洪都拉斯
His only wish is to return to Honduras
报效他的祖国
and serve his country.
这真的办不到吗
Is there really no way that can be managed?
或许能...
There might be...
如果他在议会恢复之前能安分守己的话
..If he behaves himself until parliament resumes.
-他会的 -如果他没有 你一定要通知我
- He will. - And if he did not, you would of course inform me.
我向您保证 先生
I assure you, sir.
他已经改过自新
He's a changed man.
希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
祝你早日返回康沃尔
I wish you a speedy return to Cornwall.
日安
Good day.
康沃尔郡甜美的空气啊 我太喜欢了
Sweet Cornish air! How I welcome it.
在马洛 我的营地净是鞋油和和臭脚味
At Marlow, my billet stinks of boot polish and feet.
谢谢你
I thank you.
汉森小姐
Miss Hanson!
先生 没想到会碰到你
Gentleman, an unexpected encounter.
晚上好
Good evening.
你们去伦敦了吗
Have you been in London?
没有 去了一个讨厌的地方
No. An odious place.
布里斯托尔
Bristol.
毫无疑问是为运输的事
On shipping matters, no doubt.
还是那种货物
The usual cargo.
我们这些对这种贸易毫不多愁善感的人
Those of us with an unsentimental view of the trade
能看清它的本质 达成理想目的的必要手段
see it for what it is - a necessary means to a desirable end.
所以你为何又回到了特鲁洛
So what brings you to Truro again?
你想在这儿找奴隶吗
Do you expect to find slaves here?
你把那些为你的矿井工作的可怜人叫做什么
What would you call the poor devils who work in your mines?
收入不低
Well paid.
颇受重视
Valued.
且受尊重
Respected.
自♥由♥劳力
Free.
德斯帕德上校和他太太怎么样了
How are the Colonel and Mrs Despard?
正在计划返回洪都拉斯
Planning their return to Honduras, I trust.
这可能吗
Is that on the cards?
很有可能
Very much so.
为什么 为什么
Why...? Why...?
为什么她...
Why is she...?
为什么
Why...?
为什么她不在
Why is she not here?
她去哪了
Where is she?
她什么时候来
When will she come?
我的伊丽莎白呢
Where is my Elizabeth?
这不是我心心念念的人吗
Is this not a welcome sight?!
让我看看你
Let me look at you.
天哪 罗斯 你不在的日子太难熬了
Lord, Ross, these absences try me hard.
现在你有两个波达克来弥补你
Well, now you have a brace of Poldarks to make up for it.
德梅尔扎婶婶
Aunt Demelza.
我们的客人怎么样
How are our guests?
凯蒂看起来有点消沉
Kitty seems a little subdued.
奈德呢
And Ned?
欢迎回家 朋友
Welcome home, friend!
你有个接待委员会
You have a reception committee.
我给你介绍
I give you...
绍尔的六户人家 他们因拖欠佃租而被驱逐
..six households in Sawle evicted for non-payment of rent.
之前都是丰饶矿井的工人
All former workers at Wheal Plenty.
格兰布勒出现了坏血病 没有新鲜水果供应
Scurvy in Grambler and no fresh fruit to be had,
康沃尔的贫困救助
and all the poor relief in Cornwall
也无法让粮食价格固定下来
cannot get a fixed price for grain.
还是老样子
No change there.
原谅我 请你们忍♥耐一下
Forgive me. I must beg your indulgence a while.
我知道你们心怀不满
You're disaffected, I know,
但如果你们告诉我名字和不满
but if you give me your, your names and grievances,
我会想办法帮你们处理
I'll make it my business to attend to them.
给你 先生
There you are, sir.
-世界回到正轨了吗 -还没有
- Is the world set to rights? - Not yet.
但我已经放话 从明天中午开始
But I've given out that, from noon tomorrow,
任何有不满的人都可以到这里见我
anyone with a complaint should seek me here.
一位听取选民心声的议员
A member who listens to his constituents?
真是稀奇
That's a novel idea.
你觉得乔治会这样做吗
Do you think George will do the like?
要是乔治不接触他的人♥民♥
If George won't go to his people,
也许人♥民♥应该去找他
perhaps the people should hunt him down.
干杯
Slainte.
这是一口许愿井
It's a wishing well.
把手伸进水里 闭上眼睛
You put your hand into the water, close your eyes,
说"圣父圣子圣灵"
say, "Father, Son and Holy Ghost,"
然后你的愿望就会实现
and then your wish is granted.
来试试你说的
Let's test your theory.
圣父圣子圣灵
Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
你猜猜我许了什么愿
Guess what I wished for.
你不能说出来
Oh, you mustn't tell.
说出来就不灵了
For then it won't come true.
我快饿死了 我们去纳帕拉吧
I'm ravenous. Shall we go to Nampara?
为什么她不在
Why is she not here?
这太不像她了
It's so unlike her.
我们还有事要商量
We have things to discuss.
她知道她的意见对我来说很关键
She knows her opinion is essential to me.
派人四处搜寻 找到她 带回来
Let the grounds be searched. Let her be found - brought back.
没有她我没法前进
I cannot go forward without her.
没意义 没道理
There's no point, no sense,
没原因 没理由
no reason, no cause.
你还耽搁什么 快去找她
Why do you delay? Go and find her.
找到她
Find her!
我的愿望实现了 我许愿吃蛋糕
My wish came true. I wished for cake.
你从没质疑过她为什么来
You never questioned why she's here.
这不是明摆着的吗
Is it not obvious?
也太巧了 杀死班南廷的凶手的女儿
Or convenient. The daughter of the man who had Bannantine killed.
我们不知道他有没有参与
We do not know of his involvement.
但我们知道他与之有关
But we know he's connected.
现在她跟我们坐在一起
So now here she is, in our midst.
那是父辈的罪孽
Talk about the sins of the fathers.
我们行动吧 他还没为他的罪孽受罚
Yes, let's do so, for those sins have not been paid for.
他什么时候才会为此负责
When will he be held to account?
等你回洪都拉斯的事定下来后
When your return to Honduras has been secured.
要是还真有那一天的话
If ever, that is.
我告诉你了 他们向我保证那只是迟早的事
As I told you, I'm assured it's only a matter of time.
你真♥相♥信吗
Do you truly believe that?
相信
I do.
想想看啊 终于能回家了
Oh, to think of it. To be home at last.
带着一种使命感回家
With a sense of purpose.
给 吃点
Here, have some.
不了 亲爱的 我没胃口
No, my love. I've no appetite.
-你在日渐消瘦 -我没有
- You're wasting away. - No.
反正我也不想吃了
I didn't want it anyway.
我想你了 爸爸
I missed you, Papa.
我也想你 孩子
And I you, my boy.
来吧
Come on, then.
你们好 孩子们
Good day, children.
你好 卡恩老师
Good day, Mrs Carne.
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表