剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
但不管这有多痛苦
but not mistaken for what is real...
也不该和现实混淆
..However painful that may be.
痛苦
Pain...
很强大
..Is powerful...
但也是必须的 这会提醒我们还活在世上
..But needful. It reminds us that we are alive.
我们无法逃避 也不该试图逃避
We cannot avoid it. Nor should we try.
但是她...她原本可以不必死的
But she... She could have avoided it.
她不用丢下我的
She need not have left me.
除此之外我什么都能原谅她
I could have forgiven her anything but that.
有什么需要原谅的
What was there to forgive?
那个孩子 那个孩子
The child. The child!
她不用非要生的
She need not have had it.
我当然想要了
I...I wanted it, of course,
但不管怎么样我也会爱她的
but I would have loved her regardless.
但是她
But she was...
很坚决
..Determined.
那个孩子害死了她
And the child killed her.
那孩子是无罪的
The child is guiltless.
这一切不是任何人的错
There is no fault in any of this.
你是失去了她
Loss, yes...
但这不是谁的错
..But no blame.
日安 约翰
Good day, John.
你还记得我吗
Do you remember me?
你是奶奶的朋友吗
Are you a friend of grandmama?
不是
No.
但我可以做你的朋友
But I could be a friend of yours.
约翰·柯南 你在哪里
John Conan, where are you?
你怎么看 霍雷斯
What is your view, Horace?
丈夫和妻子应该对彼此保密吗
Should husbands and wives have secrets from each other?
霍雷斯知道伴侣间保密的原因有很多
Horace knows there are many reasons why spouses keep secrets.
比如如果其中一个是医生
If one is a physician, for instance.
或者是为了保护另一个人
Or had cause to protect the other.
但保护何时就成了欺骗呢
But when does protection become deception?
但也许恩尼斯医生认为欺骗是美好的勇敢
But perhaps Dr Enys thinks deception is the better part of valour.
也许他的确这么认为
Perhaps he does.
谢谢
Thank you.
我听说在西印度群岛 主人和仆人
Folks be saying that in the West Indies there be no distinction
没有什么太大的区别
betwixt masters and servants.
真希望是那样
I wish that was true!
真正的情况是
What is true is that,
我当总督的时候 我们都一起劳动
when I was governor, we all laboured together.
贵族和平民 获得自♥由♥的奴隶和犯人
Gentry and commons, freed slaves and convicts,
逃犯和叛党
outlaws and rebels.
这是有可能的
It can be done.
这是有可能的
It can be done.
我相信你
I believe thee.
也许沃勒根也该明白这道理
Perhaps Warleggan needs to learn that lesson.
我失陪一下
Will you forgive me?
凯蒂 你的不适...
Kitty, this sickness...
真是烦人
Oh, most vexing.
但这是因为...
But the cause...
都是因为我丈夫 都怪奈德
Oh, it's my husband. Blame Ned!
他真是越来越消停不下来
Here, he grows restless.
而你越来越固执了
And you grow more stubborn.
难道非要我亲自拖你去吗
Must I take matters into my own hands?
你到底在害怕什么
What is it you fear?
我不能说
I cannot say.
你必须要说
You must say.
将要有一个孩子
Is it really so terrible?
真的那么可怕吗
The thought of a child?
不
No...
但失去孩子是可怕的
..but the loss is.
我流产的次数都数不清了
I've had more miscarriages than I can count.
我实在受不了再次给奈德希望
I cannot bear the thought of raising Ned's hopes again
却又让它破灭
and dashing them.
我求你了 不要告诉他
I beg you, please don't tell him.
这个孩子也许能活
This one might survive.
不会的
It will not.
我能确定
I know it.
我一直在想可怜的杰弗里·查尔斯
I've been thinking of poor Geoffrey Charles.
可怜的塞西莉 你希望谁嫁给乔治吗
Poor Cecily! Would you wish George on anyone?
但如果他想结婚
But if he has a mind to wed,
也许他也会想重新开丰饶矿井
maybe he'll have a mind to reopen Plenty.
因为他突然感到高兴和慷慨吗
Owing to a surge of high spirits and generosity?
还有另一个选择
There is another option.
多少钱
How much?
估价有点高
The price is somewhat inflated.
有点 简直是两倍了
Somewhat? It's twice the value!
这是我的资产清单
Here is a list of my assets.
远远不够
Wildly insufficient.
就算足够 真的值得你押上一切买♥♥这个吗
And even if they weren't, to venture all on such a purchase?
你会失去一切 但你会得到什么
You have everything to lose and what would you gain?
-一个可作业的矿井 -你已经有一个了
- A working mine. - You already have one!
我很了解你的动机
Oh, I'm well aware of your motives,
我也非常赞赏
and don't think I don't applaud them.
但作为你的朋友
But as your friend...
你恳求你帮忙是因为你是康沃尔银行的合伙人
It's as partner in the Cornish Bank that I appeal to you.
你愿意担♥保♥这笔交易吗
Would it be willing to underwrite the purchase?
由于你也是合伙人
That could present a conflict of interest,
利益上可能有些冲突
given that you yourself are a partner!
沃勒根家的人会有这般顾虑吗
Would the Warleggans have such qualms?
沃勒根家能带来钱
Warleggans bring capital to the table.
你就只有你的名字
You bring only your name.
那凭这个名字
On the strength of that name,
我能筹到多少钱
how much might I raise?
你确定
Are you quite certain...
她死了吗
..she died?
我当时也在
I was there.
我呢
Was I?
你不记得了吗
You don't recall?
记得
Yes.
记得
Yes, i-i...
当时我握着她的手
I-I held her hand.
-是不是 -对
- Did I not? - Yes.
她还跟我说
And she told me she was...
她怕黑
..afraid of the dark.
是啊
She did.
然后她的目光落在了我身后
And then her eyes fixed on something beyond my shoulder...
她的呼吸也停止了
..and her breathing stilled.
我...
And I...
感觉到她的生命逝去了
I felt the life go out of her.
我就想 她去哪了呢
And I wondered, where had she gone?
我那个
My living...
鲜活
..breathing...
美丽的妻子
..beautiful wife.
但你当时在场
But you were there.
她看到的最后一张面孔是你
The last face she ever saw was yours.
对
Yes.
是我
Mine.
我叔叔跟我说
My uncle tells me...
我该再婚
..I should remarry.
如果你想的话
If that is what you desire.
我一点也不想
I have no desire.
我觉得我再不会有任何欲求了
I do not believe I will feel desire ever again.
-那这场婚姻 -只是桩交易
- So, this marriage? - Is a business transaction.
那位女士呢
And the lady in question?
也只能尽力而为
Must make the best of it.
汉森小姐
Miss Hanson.
波达克太太
Mistress Poldark.
杰弗里·查尔斯不在
Geoffrey Charles is not here.
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表