剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
五个月后
关闭
莱杰矿井沃勒根矿井
红狮酒馆
你从不说起你的家人
You never speak of your family.
我的首要考虑是我在这里的任务
My task here is my first concern.
但你妻子什么都不问吗
But your wife asks no questions?
我妻子知道她的位置
My wife knows her place.
她解雇我的那天真是我的福气
How I bless the day she dismissed me.
因为这让我想到了偷矿石 若没有这事
For that set me on thoughts of stealin' ore. An' without that,
法国人又怎么能登岸 谋划这一切
how could Frenchies come ashore to plot thy schemes?
并为图桑将军和他的军队铺路
And to pave the way for General Toussaint and his army.
没错
Indeed.
现在不行 泰丝
Not now, Tess.
很抱歉
Beg pardon.
我太不小心了
'Twas careless of me.
我们有事要做
We have work to do.
你看起来壮了一点
You seem a little stronger.
有时候 我能连着两小时都不会想起她的脸
Some days, I almost forget her face for two hours at a time.
你还记得我的建议吗
Do you recall my advice?
找到人生目标吗
To find a purpose?
他已经有目标了
He already has a purpose.
我侄子是一名士兵
My nephew is a soldier.
我相信他能时刻准备行动
I trust he will always be ready for action.
我不明白
I don't rightly understand.
几个月来 我们一直在失去珍贵的矿石
For months now, we've been losin' precious ore
但你依然不去动杰卡和泰丝
and, still, you make no move to challenge Jacka, or Tess.
我们不是同意
Did we not agree to wait...
等了解失窃的全部情况之后再行动吗
..until we know the full extent of the theft?
我们还不了解吗
Well, do we not yet?
那秘密囤积的武器呢 那怎么办
And what of the weapons hoard? What of that?
阿丁顿和波拿巴很快将签署和平协议
Addington and Bonaparte will shortly sign the Peace.
入侵似乎不太可能
An invasion seems unlikely.
但你不是说如果阿丁顿相信法国人
But did you not say Addington was a fool
他就是个傻子吗
if he trusts the French?
我确实这么说了 但...
I did say so, but...
一个普通的乡绅不该去管伦敦的事
..a humble country squire should leave London matters alone.
先生们 还没走吗
Gentlemen, still here?
与乔治爵士作伴一定很有诱惑力
Sir George's company must be most alluring.
你们对康沃尔的流连真让人暖心
Your continued attachment to Cornwall is heart-warming.
-这里的气候适应吗 -罗斯
- Does the climate suit you? - Ross...
这里与伦敦相反 我想伦敦还是很热
As opposed to London, which I imagine remains rather hot.
你丈夫认为他胜利了 太太
Your husband thinks he has triumphed, ma'am.
抹黑了我们的名声
Blackened our name.
帮我女儿跟德斯帕德的婊♥子♥逃走
Helped my daughter abscond with a Despard troll.
现在还希望看到我因腐♥败♥被捕
And now hopes to see me arrested for corruption.
还有作伪证 煽动叛乱
And perjury, sedition,
酷刑以及杀人罪
brutality, murder.
你听到了吗 太太 他打算指控我为叛徒
Do you hear that, ma'am? He intends to have me indicted as a traitor.
我倒打算让他作为叛徒被绞死
I intend to have him hanged as one.
你想打赌谁先成功吗
Care to wager who'll get there first?
罗斯 走吧
Ross, come away.
-不 让我喝杯酒 -据我所知波达克上尉
- No, let me have a drink. - I understand Captain Poldark
过去几个月都没去伦敦
has been absent from London these past few months.
而且理由充分
And with good reason.
他的名字在威斯敏斯特被人不齿
His name is reviled in Westminster.
-因为什么 -因为他倾向激进派
- On account of? - His Jacobin leanings.
偏袒叛徒
His fondness for traitors.
你是说德斯帕德上校吗
Ah, you refer to Colonel Despard?
或许波达克应该加入法国♥军♥队
Perhaps Poldark should join the French Army.
因为他根本不可能
Since he stands no chance of ever being
再次加入英国♥军♥队
readmitted to the English one.
-叛国让你觉得好笑吗 先生 -背叛
- Is treachery a matter for mirth, sir? - Treachery...
是双向的 先生
..works both ways, sir.
要是你自己的国家背叛了你
If your own country betrays you...
那你应该效忠于谁
..to whom do you then owe loyalty?
-夫人日安 -泰丝
- G'day to Your Ladyship. - Tess.
-最近没怎么在绍尔见到你 -对 太太
- We don't see much of you in Sawle these days. - No, ma'am.
我在别处有事要忙
I've got matters elsewhere to attend to.
看起来很疼
Looks tender.
怎么弄的
How came you by it?
我记不住了
I...I don't recall.
你得当心点 罗斯
You should have a care, Ross.
看起来只是轻微擦伤 可是...
It does seem but a tiny scratch, yet...
要是它化脓感染...
..if it should fester and an infection set in...
我不想失去你 罗斯
I don't want to lose you, Ross.
你有这担忧吗
You fear that?
有时候吧
Sometimes.
最近更频繁了
Of late, more oft.
不知道你都去哪了
Wondering where you go.
我要经营煤矿
I have a mine to run.
你为什么去了那么久
And why you're gone so long.
你更希望我在伦敦吗
Would you rather I was in London?
有什么区别呢 毕竟
And as to that, you may as well be, since...
汉森和默瑟隆都追到这里了
..Hanson and Merceron pursue us here.
他们不重要
They're of no consequence.
为什么我不信
Why do I misdoubt that?
也许你不信我说的一切
Perhaps you misdoubt everything I say.
我有这理由吗
Do I have cause?
没有
No.
没有理由
No cause.
不可以 瓦伦丁少爷 不行
No, Master Valentine, you cannot.
为什么我不能靠近矿井
Why must I keep away from the mine?
我想了解铜
I want to learn about copper.
采矿在我的血液中
And mining is in my blood.
我应该拥有自己的矿
I should have a mine of my own.
可以吗 爸爸
May I have one, Papa?
能给我一座吗
Will you give me one?
瓦伦丁少爷
Master Valentine!
无礼的小崽子
Impudent brat!
他这么蛮横 应该用鞭子抽他一顿
He should be whipped for his insolence.
还是你因为溺爱越来越感情用事了
Or are you growing sentimental in your dotage?
不 我在考虑 要是我把他心爱的莱杰矿井
No, I'm considering how angry its former owner would be
当成玩具 送给一个小孩
if I made a plaything of his beloved Leisure
那它的前任主人会多生气
and gave it to a child.
这不是传教士卡恩吗
Well, if it ain't Preacher Carne!
我们好久没一起学习了
'Tis an age since we last studied together!
学得怎么样了
How goes the learnin'?
泰丝
Tess?
我现在有比你更大的鱼要钓 传教士
I got bigger fish to fry than 'ee now, Preacher.
想想看 我们现在有27名学生了
To think, we now have 27 pupils.
我会想念他们的
And I shall miss them.
但我知道我把他们托付给了好老师
But I know I leave them in excellent hands.
我怎么应付得过来
How will I manage?
过去这几个月我一直都依靠你
So much, I've come to rely on 'ee these past few months.
-几乎就像... -我们是姐妹
- 'Tis almost as if... - We're sisters?
不
No.
我们永远成不了姐妹[妯娌]
That, we shall never be.
萨姆和泰丝已经不一起学习了
Sam and Tess no longer study together.
也许她已经学会了一切
Perhaps she've learnt all the lessons there be.
我可是吸取了教训
I've certainly learnt mine.
罗斯 这里会有很多人追随波拿巴
Ross, there be plenty hereabouts who flock to Bonaparte.
只要有机会 再有把好枪
Given a chance and a decent musket.
-现在吧 -现在不行
- Now? - Not now.
-为什么不行 -可能会有人来
- Why not? - Someone might come.
那就让他们滚
Tell 'em to scarper.
那你就拒绝我
Deny me, then.
说你不想要我
Say you don't want me.
-我怎么敢 -那你就放开一试 我也是
- Would I dare? - Then dare thy body, an' I'll dare mine.
因为你和我都渴望这个
For we both know we long for it.
正因如此 才该找一个更合适的地方
And because of that, let us find a more fitting place...
更合适的时机
..and occasion,
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表