剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
这些细节是我煞费苦心地
"These details, which I have taken great pains to extort
从图桑将军口中探得
from General Toussaint,
并由德怀特·恩尼斯秘密细致地誊写
were painstakingly and covertly transcribed by Dwight Enys.
我希望这能证明法国的企图
"I hope they will serve as proof of French intent,
也证明我效力王权的忠心
"And of my own desire to serve the Crown."
该死的 那他会被视为英雄
Damn him! So... So, he'll be crowned as a hero.
怎么会
How?
威科姆永远不会看到这份报告
This report will never reach Wickham.
但如果被将军看到
But if it reached the General...
我不怎么相信婚姻忠诚
Oh, I do not place much store on marital fidelity.
如果有机会
If opportunity presents...
那女士又乐意
And the lady is willing.
我呢 我喜欢
Myself, I prefer...
追求的刺♥激♥感
..The thrill of the chase.
谁不呢
And who does not?
打扰了
I beg your pardon.
我不知道你这里有客
I had no idea you had company.
这是你迷人的妻子吗
And this is your charming wife?
是的
It is. Erm...
德梅尔扎
..Demelza,
这是
this is...
-在美国认识的老战友 -朱尔斯·图桑
- ..An old comrade from my days in America. - Jules Toussaint,
为您效劳 太太
at your service, Madame.
抱歉打扰了 先生
Pardon my intrusion, sir.
哪里哪里
No intrusion.
这里毕竟是你家
This is, after all, your house.
我还差点没能见到你
And to think I was almost denied the pleasure of meeting you.
我丈夫占有欲很强 喜欢自己霸占我
My husband is rather possessive. He likes to keep me to himself.
你不敢违抗他吗
Dare you not disobey him?
我怎么能呢 先生
How could I, sir?
他是我的主子
He is my lord and master.
还是个叛徒
He is also a traitor...
他背叛了你
..To you.
-祝你健康 -干杯
- Sante! - A la votre.
干杯
A la votre.
成色如何
Quelle qualite?
-快走 -怎么回事
- On sort! - Qu'est ce qu'il se passe?!
你有证据吗 先生
And you have proof of this, monsieur?
在我兜里
I have, in my pocket,
有此人写的信
a letter from this man,
在送往伦敦的路上被拦截了
which was intercepted on its way to London.
完整记述了你的计划
A full account of your plans,
打算送到我们特务机关头子的手上
addressed to the head of our secret service.
你为什么要告诉我这些
And why are you telling me this?
因为他对自己的祖国毫无忠诚和信义
Because he is without loyalty or honour to his country.
是的 没错
Yes, that is true.
而现在 对我最有利的是此人之死
And what serves me best at present is this man's dispatch,
你想怎么做都行
by any means you see fit.
上尉
Oh, Capitaine.
你真让我失望 上尉
You disappoint me greatly, Captain.
我还以为我找到了盟友
I thought I had found an ally.
然而...
Instead...
可以吗
May I?
不好意思要弄脏你的地毯了 太太
Forgive me if your carpet is stained, Madame,
我得先进行一场处决
but I must perform a small execution
-再继续我们的谈话 -先生
- before we resume our conversation. - Sir...
我发自内心地
..From the bottom of my heart, I...
保佑你
..I bless you.
你真要替我摆脱这恶魔吗
Can you truly think to rid me of this fiend?
你
You...
-不要为他求情吗 -求情
- ..Do not plead for him? - Plead?
-我厌恶他 -什么
- I loathe him. - What?!
他是个骗子 他欺负我
He's a liar, and a bully.
他一次次地违反婚誓
He repeatedly breaks his marriage vows, and...
也伤透了我的心
And my heart.
所以 是的
So, yes,
我鄙视他
I despise him.
如果你能除掉他 我只会觉得如释重负
It would be a blessed release if you were to dispatch him.
-乐意帮忙 太太 -但别太急了
- Delighted to oblige you, madame. - But not too swiftly.
我想看到他...
I should like to see him...
被羞辱
..Humiliated
然后再殒命
before his dispatch.
我非常乐意
And nothing would give me greater pleasure.
不好意思 先生
Forgive me, monsieur,
但直接做个了断不是更好吗
would it not be better to have it over and done with?
你 先生 显然是平庸之辈
You, sir, are plainly philistine.
何必诉诸蛮力
Why resort to brute force...
如果能展现技艺的话
..When there is artistry to be had?
那选武器吧
Choose your weapons, then.
-枪还是剑 -当然是剑
- Pistols or swords? - Swords, of course.
那样至少你能死得像个士兵
Then at least you will die a soldier's death.
你怎么想的
What were you thinking?!
你就不觉得该告诉谁吗
Did you not think to tell anyone?
她不许我说
She forbid me.
我叫你别告诉她的
I warned you not to tell her!
-引线拉好了 -扎克 你来吧
- Fuses set! - Zacky, do the honours.
快走
Make haste!
我可能多放了些火♥药♥
I may have used a little too much powder!
干得漂亮
Proper job!
我们回头再把法国人放出来
We'll let the Frenchies out later.
告诉你 先生 这愚蠢又多余
I tell you, monsieur, this is a foolish distraction!
我们开始吧
Shall we begin?
要我放水吗 上尉
Would you like me to make it easier for you, Captain?
开始吧
On y va?
你真就这水平了吗
Is that really your best?
太轻松了
Too easy.
太太
Madame.
亲爱的
Oh, my love!
-他死了 -死了
- He's dead. - Dead?
什么 是我...
What? D-Did I...?
我更希望你杀了另一个 但咱就别太贪心了
I'd rather you kill the other, but we mustn't be greedy!
别动 让我看看
Keep still, let me see.
你不会要放了他吧 了结他
Y-You cannot mean to set him at liberty. Finish him.
把两具尸体处理掉 神不知鬼不觉
Dispose of both bodies. Who would know?
虽然很诱人
It's tempting, but...
但我有更好的主意
..I have a better idea.
-有多糟 -他得卧床几周
- How bad is it? - It will keep him in bed a few weeks,
但会康复的
but he'll recover.
太太 快来
Mistress, come quick!
什么 怎么了
What? What is it?
-谢谢 朋友 -谢什么
- Thank you, my friend. - For what?!
表现出了忠诚真正的意义
Demonstrating the true nature of loyalty.
你先跑过去
Run on ahead.
我相信你很快就会自食恶果了
Of which I trust you will shortly reap the benefits.
我还是拿回我写给威科姆的信吧
I think I'll retrieve my letter to Wickham.
要来杯白兰地吗
Might I suggest a brandy?
谢谢 不了
Thank you, no.
担心我下毒吗
You think I might poison you?
不敢排除这可能
I wouldn't rule it out.
我们显然永远做不了好朋友
Clearly, we are never going to be the best of friends...
或是朋友
Or any manner of friends.
-但我相信我该感谢你 -省省吧
- ..but I believe thanks are in order. - Spare yourself.
我那么做不是因为担心你
The gesture was not out of concern for you,
而是因为忠于我的国家
but out of loyalty to my country.
我还是欠你个人情
I'm indebted to you, nonetheless...
我可不喜欢这样
..which is not a position I relish.
我可喜欢得很
Whereas I revel in it.
那么
So...
我们继续平时的敌意吧
..shall we revert to our usual animosity?
很乐意
With pleasure.
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表