剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
We've combed every beach, cove, every meadow for miles.
还是不见他们
Still no sign of them.
我们难道永远不能安静♥坐♥着
Will we ever just sit quiet,
喝茶 看孩子们玩耍
drink tea, watch the children play,
而不用担惊受怕吗
without some dread in our hearts?
能 我们能不用担惊受怕
Yes. We will do all those things again
回归平静的
without dread.
老天啊 你的脸
Judas! Your face!
-默瑟隆 -不 等等
- Merceron! - No! Wait!
我是来求你们帮忙的
I came here to beg your assistance.
你确定你想这么做吗
Are you quite certain this is what you wish?
你知道罗斯为保护你会不惜性命
You know Ross would lay down his life to protect you.
拜托 再不要拿性命冒险了
Please! I will not have any more laying down of lives!
如果默瑟隆能被制裁
If Merceron is brought to justice...
罗斯已发誓要做到了
Which Ross has sworn to do.
那奈德就没白死
..then Ned will not have died in vain,
我也能释怀地去牙买♥♥加
and I can go to Jamaica with an easier heart.
但你要怎么生活
But how will you live?
开心地生活
Happily.
奈德给我留下了一些钱
Ned did not leave me without means.
我能买♥♥土地 盖房♥子
I can buy land, build a house,
养大孩子
raise my child,
我可以宣扬他的愿景
and I can speak of his vision.
为之努力 直到实现它
Work until it comes to pass.
我不会孤单的
I won't be alone.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
看到默瑟隆的暴徒了吗
Have you seen any sign of Merceron's thugs?
我可以给你写信吗
May I write to you?
不可以
No.
我们约好 一旦我登上船
Let's agree that, when I step aboard that ship...
你就要离开
..you will walk away
忘记你曾与我相识
and forget you ever knew me.
你也会忘记我
As you will forget me.
我们还要迎接勇敢的新世界
We have a brave new world before us.
我们向前跑去 不要回头吧
Let's run towards it and never look back.
默瑟隆再别想碰你了
Merceron cannot touch you now,
我们已掌握了足够扳倒他的证据
and we have all the evidence we need to bring him down.
那去做吧 为了我 也为了奈德
Then do it. For my sake, and for Ned's.
我们会的
We will.
全体上船
All aboard!
全体上船
All aboard!
时候到了吗
Is it time?
是的
It's time.
两个了不起的女人
Two remarkable women.
都有各自的魅力
Both, in their own way, quite bewitching.
是啊
Indeed.
初恋
First love.
最深的伤
Deepest cut.
还会有其他爱情的
There will be other loves.
更美好的爱
Greater loves.
你能帮我个忙吗
Will you do something for me?
接下来几个月里
These next few months,
照顾下德梅尔扎
have a care for Demelza.
那你要去哪
Where will you be?
就在这里
Here, but...
但我的行为会让她觉得奇怪
..my actions may seem strange to her...
-你也会 -你想做什么
- ..and to you. - What do you intend?
我不能告诉你
I cannot tell you.
是不肯
Will not tell me.
但我可以说
But I can tell you this...
这是我最大的一次冒险
..it's the greatest gamble I've ever undertaken.
就现在的情况来说
As things stand...
我想不到别的办法
..I see no other way.
好的一面是 我们省了一小笔钱
On a positive note, we saved ourselves a small fortune.
不那么好的一面是
On a less pleasing one...
卡罗琳·恩尼斯或许
Caroline Enys may not...
会说出去
..remain silent.
更糟的是
And worse than that...
那对默瑟隆兄弟还在
..those Merceron devils are still here.
他们或许还对我们有用
They may yet be of use to us.
你能想象吗
Do you picture it?
地平线驶来的法国舰队吗
The French fleet on the horizon?
但愿那天早日到来
God speed the day!
阿门
Amen.
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表