剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
That's because they think I'm your maid.
我告诉你了
I told you.
我是无敌的
I'm invincible.
侄子
Nephew?
德梅尔扎婶婶
Aunt Demelza!
这位是汉森小姐
May I introduce Miss Hanson?
拉尔夫·汉森的女儿
Ralph Hanson's daughter?
我婶婶德梅尔扎
My Aunt Demelza.
我们甩掉了我的女伴
We escaped my chaperone.
你不会告发我们吧
You won't tell on us?
当然不会 德梅尔扎婶婶很开明的
Of course not! Aunt Demelza's a regular sport.
事实上 我觉得不太好
In truth, I feel a little uneasy.
没有你父母的同意
Without your parents' permission...
我母亲死了 我一点也不在乎父亲的想法
My mother's dead and I care not what my father thinks.
但我觉得他可不会喜欢
Yet I think he'd not care
你们在一起闲逛
to have you gallivanting about together.
我们只是普通的泛泛之交
We're but common acquaintances.
不那么普通的泛泛之交
Uncommon acquaintances.
你能做我们值得信赖的朋友吗
Will you not be our trusted friend?
这可是帮了我们大忙
We'd esteem it the greatest favour.
好吧 但谨慎点
Very well. But be discreet.
-谢谢 -你是最好的婶婶
- Thank you! - You're the best of aunts.
再来一局
Another game?
你难道不希望这里只有我们
Are you sure you're not wishing we had the place to ourselves?
不
No.
只是
Just...
我一直觉得有人在监视我们
I keep thinking someone's watching us.
我知道你会说这只是我的臆想
I know you'll say it's just my imagination,
为什么会有人想跟踪我们
and why would anyone wish to follow us.
我并不是有什么证据 我只是...
It's not as if I have any proof, I just...
我知道我是犯傻
I know I'm bein' foolish.
或许我就不该叫你来这
Perhaps I should not have asked you here.
你这么快就希望我走
Are you wishin' me gone already?
当然不是
No!
我希望伦敦不那么陌生和充满阴影
I'm wishing London were not so strange and so full of shadows.
康沃尔不也是吗
Is Cornwall not so, too?
哪里才没有憎恨我们的人啊
Indeed, is anywhere truly free of those who wish us ill?
我们连他们是谁都不知道
And we do not even know who they are.
那就让我们抓紧我们知道能信任的人
Then let us hold fast to those we know we can trust.
那就抓紧我吧 亲爱的
Then hold fast to me, my love.
我知道这是谁的
I know who it belong to -
但我觉得更适合我
but I think it suit me better.
也许这还不是她唯一一样更适合我的东西
And tis maybe not the only thing of hers sit better on me.
你包里有什么 萨姆尔·卡恩
What you have in that knapsack, Samuel Carne?
给我的油酥蛋糕吗
Slice o' my heavy cake?
继续锄地去 冒失鬼
Back to yer hoein', Miss Impudent!
也许我俩该一起锄地
Maybe we two should hoe together?
滚开
Get off!
马上
Now!
*从前有对贫穷的老夫妻*
*There was an old couple and they were poor*
*房♥子只有一扇门 惨兮兮*
*They lived in a house with only one door*
*多么贫穷的老夫妻*
*Oh, what a poor couple where they where they*
*多么贫穷的...*
*What a poor couple...*
那是...
Is that...
瓦伦丁吗
...Valentine?
瓦伦丁
Valentine?
莫文娜
Morwenna.
就你一个人吗
Are you alone?
你的女仆没陪着你吗
Is your maid not with you?
我逃出来了
I escaped.
你♥爸♥爸会怎么说
What would your papa say?
他走了
He's gone.
-去哪了 -去找妈妈
- Where? - To find Mama.
可是 亲爱的
But sweetheart...
你妈妈她...
...Your mama, she...
离开了 是的
Went away? Yes.
爸爸告诉我 他会带她回来的
And Papa told me he'd bring her back.
我...
I...
他应该不是说真的 亲爱的
I don't think he can have meant that, my love.
是说真的
He did.
他向我保证了 他会带她回来
He promised me. He will bring her back.
瓦伦丁少爷
Master Valentine!
你跑哪去了
Where have you been?
引用爱德华·德斯帕德上校总督的话
In the words of Governor Colonel Edward Despard,
"人类对同类的残暴
"Man's inhumanity to man
其最糟糕的形式体现在
"manifests in its worst form in the obscenity
奴隶贩卖♥♥"
"which is the slave trade."
肃静
Order!
"支持奴隶制的言论令人发指
"Arguments in favour of slavery are abominable
他们扭曲的理由花样繁多"
"in the ingenuity of their twisted reasoning."
德斯帕德上校一直独自尝试
Colonel Despard has been alone in his attempts to ease
缓解这些男男女♥女♥的困境
the plight of these men and women.
还要多久
And how long...?
我们还要对这些
How long will we turn a blind eye
受苦的可怜人视而不见多久
to the suffering of these poor souls?
肃静
Order!
这是寄给你的
This came for you.
"虽然令我不安 但我还是按你说的做了
"Against my better judgment, I have done as you asked.
别再要我做更多了"
"Do not entreat me further".
班南廷
Bannantine?
罗斯 这信上说奈德没有失职
Ross, it says Ned was faultless in his duty,
他尽心照顾工人
devoted to his workers
非常忠于王权
fiercely loyal to the Crown.
他提到指控奈德的人了吗
Does he name Ned's accusers?
他说他不敢
He said he dared not.
那你能拿这个做什么
Then what can you do with it?
拿去给约瑟夫·默瑟隆
Take it to Joseph Merceron.
作为主治安法官
As presiding magistrate,
他或许能公开澄清奈德的人品
he might have means to make a public exoneration of Ned's character.
罗斯
Ross...
这么公开地找治安法官
..Is it wise to take up Ned's cause so publicly,
为奈德说话明智吗
with magistrates and the like?
奈德如此暴脾气 肯定管不住自己的嘴
And Ned being so fiery, he's not a man to hold his tongue.
或许
Perhaps...
-还有更好的办法 -什么办法
- ..There is a better way. - What?
我去去就回
I will return later.
你确定吗
Are you certain?
我决心坚定
I am resolved.
政♥府♥不会感谢你的
The establishment will not thank you.
我关心的是哈德菲尔德先生的安康
Mr Hadfield's wellbeing is my concern,
而不是虚伪的正义感
not spurious notions of justice.
关于爱德华·德斯帕德上校的
"Colonel Edward Despard -
真实公正记述
A True And Impartial Account."
你要怎么做呢
And what will you do with them?
在似乎同情奈德的议员间传开
Circulate them amongst MPs I deem sympathetic to Ned's cause.
不过这种人不多
Not that there are many!
但是
But
我总得有个起步的地方
I must begin somewhere.
奈德 德怀特要去作证了
Ned, Dwight is due to take the stand.
这会激起强烈反应的
This will put the cat amongst the pigeons.
德怀特·恩尼斯医生上庭作证
Dr Dwight Enys to the stand.
法官大人
My Lord.
我们知道被告以精神失常为由
We have heard the defendant plead not guilty
申辩无罪
on the grounds of insanity.
但我们如何定义精神失常
But how do we define insanity?
作为曾多次诊治此类病例的人
As one who has treated many such cases,
我观察到
I have observed
疯狂的真正特征 并非狂乱暴怒
that the true character of insanity is not wild frenzy
或是极端的疯狂
or raving madness,
而是妄想
but delusion.
因此 我建议 如果一个人的责任
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表