剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
谢谢 太太
I thank you, ma'am.
我是来找你的
It's you I seek...
想听你的意见
..and your opinion.
我的意见
Mine?
我想问问 乔治爵士是什么样的男人
May I ask, what kind of a man is Sir George?
他很有钱
He's wealthy...
也很有势力
..and he's powerful.
如果他想 可以非常慷慨
When he wishes, he can be most generous.
据我所知他逝去的妻子就什么都不缺
I believe his late wife wanted for nothing.
那他的孩子呢
And his children?
他们可亲吗
Are they amiable?
他们像他吗
Do they favour him?
他儿子不太像
The son - not so much.
婚礼是什么时候
When is the wedding to be?
有关系吗
Does it matter?
笼子就是笼子 不管是现在还是十年后
A cage is a cage, whether now or in ten years.
除非你为爱结婚
Unless one weds for love.
你是吗
Did you?
是的
Yes.
那你过了多久才意识到自己的错误
And how long before you realised your mistake?
我犯过很多很大的错误
My mistakes have been many and spectacular,
无疑我今后还会犯更多错
and doubtless there's more to come.
但我做过的最明智的事
But the wisest thing I ever did...
就是嫁给我爱的男人
..was to marry the man I love.
谢谢 太太
I thank you, ma'am.
德斯帕德怎么样了
So, how goes it with Despard?
他很喜欢煽风点火
Well, he's a regular firebrand.
脾气暴 嘴巴松
Quick temper, loose tongue.
想要激他发作毫不困难 镇民也会追随他
Be easy enough to set him off and the townsfolk will follow.
他们会帮你吗
And these will assist you?
如果你让他们不白干
If you make it worth their while.
太好了
Excellent.
如我们说的
And, as discussed,
要让乔治爵士匆忙仓皇赶回伦敦
something to send Sir George scurrying back to London.
你确定你妻子能理解这么做的好处吗
Are you quite certain your wife will see the merit?
成本会让她焦躁
The cost will make her eyes water -
她肯定也会希望还有别的办法筹钱
and she'll wish there were other ways to fund it.
我也是
I share her wish.
抵押你的整个地♥产♥
To mortgage your entire estate -
房♥子 土地 农场 牲畜
house, land, farm, livestock -
哪个理智的人会考虑这么做
what sensible man would even consider it?
丰饶矿井是个能盈利的矿井
Wheal Plenty is a profitable mine!
值得冒险
It's worth the risk.
赌上你的婚姻吗
Is your marriage?
一如既往 非常感谢你 哈瑞斯
I'm obliged to you, as ever, Harris.
犯傻
Folly!
绝对是发疯
Absolute madness!
康沃尔肯定非常有吸引力
Cornwall must hold some vast attraction
能让你这么久都不回伦敦
to keep you so long from London.
我女儿即将结婚
My daughter is shortly to be wed.
我留在这里是为了确保她的未来
Ensuring her future is what keeps me here.
不管她的幸福了吗
And not her happiness?
如果你寻求的是幸福 还是去别处找吧
If that's your aim, I humbly recommend you look elsewhere.
跟乔治爵士结婚只会让她不幸
Marriage to Sir George would ensure the opposite.
日安
Good day.
是吗
Do you, indeed?
瓦伦丁
Valentine?
你的保姆呢
Where's your nurse?
在特伦威兹
Trenwith.
你去哪
Where are you going?
去纳帕拉
To Nampara.
你说我随时可以去玩的
You told me to visit whenever I liked.
如果你♥爸♥爸在家 他可能不会高兴的
If your papa is home, he might not like it.
要跟我一起骑马吗
Will you ride with me?
可以吗
May I?
当然
Of course.
但不能去纳帕拉
But not to Nampara.
有个地方
There's a place
我觉得你会更喜欢的
where I think you'll enjoy more.
泰丝呢
Where's Tess?
去特鲁洛了
Gone Truro.
说有事要办
Said she had errands to run.
-是你叫她去的吗 -不是 丫头
- Did you send her? - Nay, maid.
那鬼头自己主意大着呢
She have a will of her own, that one.
-丰饶矿井的工资最低了 -对
- Wheal Plenty paid the - Yes.
但至少做工的人还有个饭碗
But, but, but they who laboured least had means to eat.
这下 他们要怎么生存
Now, how do they survive?
-贵族才不在乎平民是否挨饿 -是啊
- Gentry care naught if commons starve. - No.
但有个人还是有良心的
But here's one who do have a conscience,
就是他活着救出了小亚瑟·霍比林
who we thank for bringing young Arthur Hoblyn out alive.
让我难过的是 活着救出14人
And it sticks in the craw to save 14 lives,
却有两百人因矿井关闭而陷入困苦
only to see another 200 wrecked by the closing of the mine.
是啊
Yes!
去跟沃勒根家说吧
Tell that to the Warleggans!
是啊
Yes!
不 真的 去把我们的不满告诉他们
Nay, I mean it. Make known our complaint.
如果我们默默忍♥受 会被当成接受吧
For if we suffer in silence, will it not seem we consent?
我们明天要去那里 你跟我们一起去吗
We march tomorrow. Will ye not go with us?
-冷静下来 -我们没想惹麻烦 先生
- Peaceably now! - We want no trouble, sir.
只想表达我们的不满
Just our grievances heard.
-那是我的 -还给她
- That's mine! - Give her it back.
太太
Mistress.
好了 跟我来
There now. Come with me.
没事 他没别的意思
Tis nothing. He meant no harm.
新学生准备回家了吗
Is the new pupil ready to return home?
-我们走啊 先生 -好
- Shall we be off, sir? - Yes.
我回头解释
I'll explain later.
好孩子
Good boy.
那男人怎么就不能放过我们
Why can that man not leave us be?!
什么男人
What man?
罗斯·波达克非要偷走我儿子
Ross Poldark is determined to steal my son!
叫恩尼斯来
Get Enys.
他会带走他的
He will have him.
他已经企图夺走他 就像对伊丽莎白那样
He has tried to take him as he tried to take Elizabeth.
但瓦伦丁是我的 不管那老太婆怎么说
But Valentine is mine, whatever that old hag said.
瓦伦丁的确是你的
Valentine is yours, yes.
我亲自给他接的生 我当时就跟你说了
I delivered him myself and, as I told you at the time,
并无任何证据支持波达克女士的说法
there was nothing whatsoever to support Miss Poldark's claim.
那应该对你是个安慰
And that must be a comfort to you because,
因为你妻子虽然离世
although your wife is gone,
但她活在你孩子们的面孔里
she is with you in the faces of your children.
我的孩子们
My children.
他们是你的福气 因为他们还在你身边
In whom you are doubly blessed, for they are still with you,
而还有其他父母承受了更残忍♥的命运
when to other parents fate has been more cruel.
是啊
Yes, yes.
我还有我的孩子们
I still have my children.
我的厄休拉 我的瓦伦丁
My Ursula. My Valentine.
我发现他时 他正要来纳帕拉
I found him on his way to Nampara.
我带他去了学校 因为我不希望他...
I brought him to the school because I did not wish him...
把我们家当成他家
..to regard our home as his.
我该禁止他来吗
Should I forbid it?
我可以的
I could.
那你不会安心的
And it sit not easy with you.
是啊
No.
因为你觉得自己 应该对他负责吗
Because you think yourself, what, in some way responsible?
不是对他 而是
Not for him, but...
对伊丽莎白的遭遇
..for what happened to Elizabeth.
是我建议她再生个孩子
It was I who suggested she had another child.
乔治无法停止对瓦伦丁的怀疑
George could not quell his doubts about Valentine.
但他不会再质疑第二个孩子了
But how could he doubt a second child?
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表