剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表
And was there?
14个人活着救出
14 brought out alive.
你都没告诉我你去了
And you didn't tell me you were going.
那你会让我去吗
Well, would you have let me?
你近来看过门外吗
Have you looked outdoors lately?
这太不人道了
This is inhuman.
病人也失去了人性
As is the patient.
疯子失去了理智
The lunatic, you see, has lost all reason,
那正是人性的精华
which is the essence of his humanity.
他失控的兽♥性♥ 只能靠管教和残忍♥
His unchained animality can only be mastered by discipline
来控制
and brutalising.
我发誓 我能睡上一周
I swear I could sleep for a week!
你的骨气何在
Where's your backbone, man?
凯蒂 德梅尔扎
Kitty? Demelza?
食物和酒呢
Vittles and rum?
好啊
Why not?
看啊 温暖的火
Look at that, a roaring fire.
请原谅 我不像大家那么开心
Forgive me if I don't share the general euphoria.
你不喜欢奈德吗
You mislike Ned?
恰恰相反
Oh, on the contrary.
我敬佩他
I admire him.
我赞成他的一切立场
I agree with everything he stands for.
但今天的事太蠢了
But what happened today was an act of pure folly.
结果还不错 多亏了罗斯
Yes, it turned out well - thanks to Ross -
但本可能以灾难的结局收场
but it could have ended in utter catastrophe.
你能对罗斯说这话吗
Will you say this to Ross?
他还不想听呢
He's not ready to hear it.
在美国奈德是个英雄
In America Ned was a hero -
至少我以为是
or so I thought.
但我开始觉得他的那种鲁莽
But I begin to view his brand of recklessness
更像疯狂
as more akin to madness.
我要是知道就好了 我会帮忙的
I wish I'd known. I would've helped.
幸好你不知道
I'm glad you did not.
有人死了
There was loss of life.
你以为我没见识过死亡吗
You think I've not seen death?
我母亲照顾过濒死的奴隶
My mother nursed dying slaves.
我父亲不知道
Unbeknown to my father.
她听上去很了不起
She sounds remarkable.
是的
She was.
她女儿也是
As is her daughter.
那孩子怎么自己出来了
What is that child doing out alone?
那是我弟弟
That's my brother.
瓦伦丁
Valentine.
杰弗里·查尔斯
Geoffrey Charles?
我是来表示恭喜的
I come to offer congratulations.
丰饶矿井14人生还
14 souls saved at Wheal Plenty.
好吧
Well...
真是了不起
A master stroke.
塞西莉这样善感的人
And Cecily, being a sentimental soul,
如果以为那是乔治爵士的点子
will warm to Sir George
定会对他另眼相看
if she believes it was his idea.
当然是了
Which, of course, it was!
希望你不介意
I hope you don't mind.
我们在村里发现了无人照顾的他
We found him in the village, unattended.
-瓦伦丁 -莫文娜
- Valentine! - Morwenna?
你肯定觉得很无趣吧 就自己一人
You must find it rather dull, being there by yourself.
很无趣
Very dull.
那好吧
Well...
杰里米 克劳文丝 来
Jeremy, Clowance, come.
这下你有两个朋友可以一起玩了
Here's two friends you can play with.
认识你很高兴
Pleased to meet you.
我也很高兴
Pleased to meet you, too.
好孩子
Good boy.
既然汉森小姐跟你在特鲁洛
Since Miss Hanson is with you in Truro...
等乔治爵士一回来
The moment Sir George returns,
我们就尽快推动事情的进展
we will move matters forward with all possible speed.
*我吮吸自己的手指*
*I'd hold a finger to my tongue*
*等待着你*
*I'd hold a finger waiting*
*我的心疼痛不已 除非能与你的心*
*My heart is sore until it joins in song*
*一起歌♥唱*
*With your heart mating.*
你干什么拉我
Why did you do that?
我以为你要摔下去了
I thought you were about to fall.
那有什么关系
Would it matter?
你可以让我陪你回特伦威兹吗
I wonder, would you allow me to accompany you back to Trenwith?
请失陪一下
Would you excuse me a moment?
露西 走开
Lucy. Away!
可以问问乔治爵士的这些伤是怎么来的吗
May I ask how Sir George came by these injuries?
那不是伤 先生
They're not injuries, sir.
那是针对他的情况进行的治疗
They are the result of prescribed interventions for his condition.
什么情况
Which is?
你还自称精神疾病的专家吗
Call yourself an expert on mental conditions?
乔治爵士显然被兽♥性♥控制了
Sir George is quite clearly in the grip of animal spirits.
他还遭受了什么其他治疗
What other interventions has he suffered?
我侄子被冻过 烫过 溃灼
My nephew has been frozen, burnt, blistered,
淹过 还被铐过
drowned and shackled.
你都允许了
And you permit this?
我只想尽快治好我侄子
My concern was to have my nephew's cured as quickly as possible.
并对他的病情保密
To keep his illness a secret.
乔治爵士显然是因失去了挚爱妻子
Sir George is clearly suffering from the acute distress
而一时痛苦难抑
of losing a beloved wife.
他需要的是温柔和耐心
He requires kindness and patience.
这房♥间里唯一的疯子站在那里
The only lunatic in this room is there.
为了你侄子好 我求你 放弃这野蛮行径吧
For the sake of your nephew, I beg you, dispense with this brute.
他的方法只会引人发疯 不会治好疯狂
His methods will induce madness, not cure it.
你俩来吧 该上♥床♥了
Come, you two. Time for bed.
罗斯 这孩子得回家了
Ross, the child needs to go home.
我带他去
I'll take him.
-晚安 爸爸 -晚安 爸爸
- Goodnight, Papa. - Goodnight, Papa.
我陪你去
I'll keep you company.
毕竟 特伦威兹是我家
After all, Trenwith is my house.
如果乔治反对
And if George objects...
我也去吧 我很想看看一栋大房♥子呢
I'll come, too! I'd like to see your monstrous, grand estate.
我...
Well, I er...
不想再耽搁你了
..don't wish to keep you.
你简直好像想赶我走
It's almost as if you're trying to get rid of me.
怎么可能
The very idea...
看是谁送我回来了
Look who brought me home!
回来
Home?
你去哪了
From where? Where have you been?
有人发现他一人在绍尔村闲逛
He was found wandering alone in Sawle village.
没人发现他不见了吗
Did no-one realise he was missing?
你觉得她会喜欢我吗
Do you think she would have liked me?
我觉得她会觉得你...
I think she would have found you...
不服管 不像淑女吗
Unruly? Unladylike?
有点吧
A little.
但她爱我
But she loved me.
她一定会爱所有我...
And would have made it her business to love anyone I...
欣赏的人
Admire.
敬重的人
Think highly of.
乔治不在乎儿子的安康吗
Does George not care about the welfare of his son?
乔治爵士去北英格兰办事了
Sir George is away in the North of England.
才没呢
No, he isn't!
他在楼上 我见过他
He's upstairs. I've seen him!
晚上好
Good evening.
爸爸
Papa.
我没想到...
I was not expecting...
是啊
No.
看出来了
I see that.
我得恭喜你 先生
I must congratulate you, sir,
丰饶矿井的大胆救援很成功
on the daring rescue at Wheal Plenty!
乔治爵士来信说
剧集 | 波尔达克 | 导航列表