剧集 | 低俗怪谈:天使之城 | 导航列表
I teach my sons not to hate.
我见过憎恨对孩子们造成的影响
I have seen what hatred does to children.
你在新闻片上也能看到
You see it on the newsreels now,
那些在德国游♥行♥的希♥特♥勒♥青年
the Hitler Youth marching in Germany,
眼神都一模一样 充满了憎恨
all the eyes the same: so much hatred.
这是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
我想要孩子们为自己的身份
I want the boys to be proud
而感到自豪
of who they are.
我希望他们相信
I want them to have faith
即将到来的新世界
in the better world that is coming,
一个我们必须为之战斗的新世界
a world that we must fight for sometimes.
这世上有想要伤害我们的敌人
We have enemies who want to hurt us.
他们昨天晚上出手了
They did last night,
我们能活下来已经是一个奇迹了
and only by a miracle are we still alive.
你知道我说得没错 彼得
You know this to be true, Peter.
我不是说我们要教他们憎恨
I don't say we teach them to hate.
我是说我们要教他们坚强
I say we teach them to be strong.
战后
After the war...
我任凭美国的士兵
...when I let the American soldiers
让我用身体来换取食物
use my body so I could have food
养活我的妹妹
for my baby sister
然后一边占有我一边唾弃我
and they spit on me as they took me...
扇我 嘲笑我...
...and slapped my face and laughed...
我以为我这辈子不会再有尊严了
...I thought that I would never be proud again,
我永远都会活在
that I would live always
这...耻辱中
in this...shame.
然后你...
And then you...
你...
...you...
教我要抬起头
taught me to raise my head
去爱 去自豪
and love and be proud.
彼得·克虏伯
Peter Krupp,
你的国家需要你
your country needs you,
你的家人需要你 我需要你
your family needs you, I need you
做真正的自己
to be who you truly are.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
先生
Sir.
洛杉矶警局
LAPD.
让他过去
All right. Let him through.
该死的检查点 还有什么
Goddamn checkpoints. What's next?
在街上巡逻的士兵
Soldiers patrolling the streets
还有配备机♥枪♥的火车站
and the train stations with machine guns.
还有这些
That's what's next.
人们开始感到害怕就会批准任何措施
People start getting scared, they'll allow anything.
再见 自♥由♥ 你好 第三帝国
Good-bye, freedom. Hello, Third Reich.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
我不知道还能带他去哪里了
I didn't know where else to bring him.
我的家
My family's house?
谁会到西班牙人区找犹太人
Who's gonna look for a bunch of Jews in the barrio?
你看这点子多么天才
You see the brilliance of it?
你的脸怎么了
The hell happened to your face?
没什么 不用担心
Nothing. I'm fine.
小心点 这家伙会出千
Watch out for him. He's a hustler.
怎么了
What?
他年纪太小
He's too small.
桑蒂亚戈·维嘉
Santiago Vega,
本尼·博曼
Benny Berman.
很荣幸认识你
Ah, the pleasure's all mine.
可不是
No kidding.
我想说你的家很温馨
And may I say, you have a lovely family,
我非常喜欢...
and I have capaciously enjoyed the--
我能和你们俩聊聊吗
Can I talk to you two?
单独聊聊
In private, how about?
别说太久
Don't be long.
鼹鼠快要做好了
This is when the mole comes to life, mm?
好的 女士
Sí, Mamacita.
说吧
Start talking.
多蒂家不安全了
Dottie's house isn't safe.
纳粹知道她的存在了
The Nazis know about her.
所以本尼插手了
So Benny obliged.
你现在打算住在这里了吗
And are you planning to live here now,
和我妈妈一起做菜
cooking with my mama?
只是今天而已 听着
Just for today. Listen.
这孩子现在至关重要
The kid's too important now.
他已经研究出火箭了
He's figured out the rocket,
我们必须要让他远离德国人
and we gotta get him somewhere far away from the Germans.
他们全在找他
They're looking for him.
我们要把他带到包姚
We're gonna take him down to Baja.
那里有一个私人停机坪 本来是用来...
We have a private airfield there that we use for...
进行各种商业活动
shall we say, various business enterprises.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
他们将秘密带他飞去纽约
They fly him secretly to New York,
兰斯基先生会照顾好他
where Mr. Lansky will take care of him.
兰斯基先生
Mr. Lansky?
和他的伙伴
And his associates.
他们会保护他
They'll keep him safe.
不会有人去惹那些犹太黑帮
No one fucks with those mean Jews.
这家伙那么重要吗
This kid is that important?
是的
Yeah, he is.
他还很危险
What's more, he's dangerous.
他就像是一个拿着手榴弹的孩子
He's like a kid with a hand grenade,
迟早都会拉响引信
and sooner or later, he's gonna pull the pin.
那就赶紧出发 我们现在就可以去包姚
Then let's get going. We can head down to Baja now.
飞机今晚才会到
Plane won't be in until tonight,
再说了 你妈妈正在教我
and besides, your mother is showing me
她最著名的鼹鼠佳肴
her famous mole recipe,
所以 先失陪了 先生们
so if you'll excuse me, gentlemen.
谁不喜欢鼹鼠呢
Who doesn't like mole?
人是不会凭空消失的
People don't just disappear.
他肯定在某个地方
He's gotta be somewhere.
那些车带走了他和那个犹太老太
The cars took him and the old Jewess.
我们已经派人到处找了
We've had men looking everywhere.
用犹太人的方式思考
Think like a Jew.
他们是群居的民族
They're a tribal race.
至少他们觉得 只有和家人一起才是安全的
They're only safe with family, or so they think.
我们跟踪了米奇纳的儿子
We've been following Michener's son
搜索了他的家 他不在家
and searched his apartment; he's not there.
他也不在米奇纳的家
Nor is he at Michener's place.
真是让人恼火
This is singularly vexing.
他到底把他藏在哪里了
Where is he hiding him?
那个墨西哥人
The Mexican.
他的那个搭档 也许他跟他在一起
His partner. Maybe with him.
或者他的家人
Or his family, ja.
去查
See to it.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
科特
And, Kurt...
等你找到那孩子
when you find the boy,
把他活着带回来
bring him to me alive.
明白吗
You understand?
其他人呢
And the others?
随你喜欢
Enjoy yourself.
我不知道这样合不合适 亲爱的
I don't know if it's appropriate, dear.
我们从来不沾政♥治♥
We have always done well to stay out of politics.
毕竟共和党人和民♥主♥党人都是要祈祷的
Republicans and Democrats both pray, after all.
-还捐款 -什么意思
- And contribute. - Meaning?
有时候我觉得你收下了魔鬼的捐款
Sometimes I think you'd take donations from the devil himself.
只要能让你上广播 我愿意
If it kept you on the radio, I certainly would.
但说真的 茉莉 这次布道...
But really, Molly, this sermon--
我有责任说些什么
I have a responsibility to say something.
我今天看到了一辆坦克驶在万特乐大道上
You know what I saw today? A tank on Ventura Boulevard.
这是不对的
That's not right.
人们很害怕
剧集 | 低俗怪谈:天使之城 | 导航列表