剧集 | 低俗怪谈:天使之城 | 导航列表
If you'll excuse us, Miss Malone.
她哪都不去
She stays.
那件血衬衫
That bloody shirt
真是好噱头 非常有创意
was quite a stunt. It was very creative.
真的 所有电台上
I swear, I can't turn the radio dial
都是你悦耳的声音
without hearing your dulcet tones.
简直好像你要竞选公职
One would think you're running for office.
当人们听到真诚的声音
When the people hear an honest voice,
他们便趋之若鹜
they want to hear more.
现在你觉得你能把公路建在
And now you think you're gonna get that road built
四个警♥察♥和八个墨西哥人的墓地上
on the graves of four dead cops and eight dead Mexicans.
是的
Yes, ma'am.
我称之为用混凝土和沥青
I call it healing the city's wounds
愈合城市的伤口
in concrete and asphalt.
如果你以为我会允许你把洛杉矶的市议会
If you think I'm gonna let you turn the Los Angeles City Council
变成你的第三帝国
into your own little Third Reich,
你就遗憾地错了 先生
you are sadly mistaken, sir.
我还在妈妈怀里吸奶时
I've been knocking down piss-pot fascists like you
我就在对付你这种法♥西♥斯♥了
since you were at your mama's titty.
你想开战 亲爱的 好啊
You want a war, honey? You got it.
将其重新命名为梅纳德威斯特纪念高速公路
Oh, and renaming it the Maynard West Memorial Motorway?
除非我死了
Over my dead body.
随你吧
Suit yourself.
我从左边下台
So I'll go downstage left.
你继续演奏 直到我走到位
You just keep playing until I hit my mark,
然后我说
and then I'll say,
"但主并不总让我们一帆风顺 是吧"
"But the Lord doesn't always make it easy for us, does he?"
什么什么什么 继续说
Something, something, something, keep vamping.
"他会让登上山顶的路
"He can make that climb to the mountaintop
充满艰险
an arduous trek,
如果有疑虑
so when in doubt,
就继续聆听天堂传出的美妙歌♥声
keep listening for that heavenly choir up above
记住这个"
and remember this."
*前方可能有麻烦*
*There may be trouble ahead*
*但只要还有月光和音乐*
*But while there's moonlight, and music*
*爱情和浪漫*
*And love and romance*
*我们就直面人生 翩翩起舞*
*Let's face the music and dance*
很好 鲍勃 我得走了
That's great, Bob. I have to run.
我们明天跟男声部完成练习
We'll finish up with the boys tomorrow.
你应该唱完整首歌♥ 完成布道的
You ought to do the whole song and the sermon.
我要去布伦特那里试衣
I have a fitting with Brent.
又试衣
Another fitting?
你希望我看上去像样吧
You want me to look presentable, don't you?
你什么时候回来
Well, when will you return?
我做了安排呢
I've scheduled some things. I--
我不知道
I don't know.
他好像有新设计要给我看
I think he wants to show me some new designs.
伦道夫会送你
Randolph can drive you.
我自己开车去吧 谢谢 明天见
I'll drive myself, thanks. See you tomorrow.
茉莉·琼
Molly Joan.
让伦道夫开车送你吧
Randolph should drive you.
老天爷啊
Oh, for heaven's sake.
我是为你的安全考虑
I am thinking of your safety, dear.
不会有人绑♥架♥我的 我发誓
No one's going to kidnap me, I swear.
我戴墨镜和帽子 好了吧
Look, I'll wear the glasses. I'll wear the hat.
就是去试个衣服而已 妈妈
It's just a darn costume fitting, Mother.
亲爱的 别担心
Darling, don't worry.
我就回来
I'll be back soon.
你继续算钱吧
You just keep adding up the money.
看看这是什么 哈斯莱特先生
Well, look at this, Mr. Hazlett.
早上好 孩子 可以说句话吗
Good morning, son. I'd like a word if I could.
-这边来吧 谢谢 -什么
- Over here, thanks. - What?
别问我 我不过是只工蜂
Oh, don't ask me. I'm just a worker bee.
我的警监希望你去警局见他
My captain wants to see you down at the station.
为什么 出什么事了吗
Why? Is there something wrong?
只是例行公事 我不知道
It's just some routine thing. I don't know.
进去吧
Climb in.
我们不能多问 是吧
Ours is not to reason why, right?
休假日还工作
Working on your day off.
真是积极
That's initiative.
你哥哥...
How's, um...
怎么样了
your brother?
他没事 长官
He's all right, sir.
回家去吧 警探
Go home, detective.
我们让你休假是有原因的
We give you days off for a reason.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
他们周一也还会是死人
They'll be just as dead on Monday.
我也是慢慢才懂的
I had to learn that.
我办了弗洛伦丝·摩尔案
I worked the Florence Moore case.
12岁小女孩
Little 12-year-old girl, she was.
在我脑袋里挥之不去
Couldn't get her out of my mind.
他砍掉了她的胳膊腿
He cut off her arms and legs and...
用铁丝拉开了她的眼睛
held her eyes open with wires.
让人夜里怎么能安睡
How do you sleep with that?
你怎么睡的
How do you?
速可眠
Seconal.
吃一大堆
A fuck-load of it.
我书桌右上抽屉里
Top right drawer of my desk.
需要就拿
Anytime.
回家去吧
Now go home.
汤森车行 洛杉矶之车
维嘉警探
Uh, Detective Vega?
芬尼斯特小姐
Miss Finnister?
我们能谈谈吗
Might we talk?
当然
Yes, of course.
你想进去吗
Would you like to go inside?
不不
Oh, no, no.
在这里就行
Here's fine.
需要我做什么
How can I help?
我一直在为你哥哥祈祷
I've been praying for your brother.
我知道你这周肯定很难受
I know this week must have been challenging, and...
我很遗憾
I'm terribly sorry.
举♥行♥仪式了吗
Has there been a service?
不 他恢复了 他醒来了
No, uh, he recovered. I mean, he--he woke up.
保佑主 他如此神奇
Lord be praised. His works are mighty.
你该上公交了
You should get your bus.
没关系
I'm fine.
我不经常这样
I don't do this a lot.
你指在公交站拦下警♥察♥吗
Buttonholing policemen at bus stops?
我是说一个人出来...
I mean get out by myself--
穿着我的裤子
in my trousers, no less.
你今天休息吗
This your day off?
先生 我从来没有休息日
That, sir, I never have.
永远有干不完的工作
There's always work, isn't there?
有那么多可怜的灵魂
There's so many poor souls.
很难就这么放下他们
It's hard to leave them behind.
他们永远萦绕在你脑海里
They just stay in your head.
我的警监推荐我速可眠
My captain recommended Seconal.
宁必妥更好用
Nembutal's better.
你有没有幻想过你是另一个人
Do you ever wish you were someone else?
完全不一样的一个人
I mean, someone else entirely?
比如一个阿♥拉♥伯酋长吗
Like an Arab sheikh?
不 比如一个从来没有
No, like a normal person
听说过宁必妥的普通人
who never heard of Nembutal,
一个能和大家一样
who could walk through the market
去市场买♥♥东西的普通人
and buy things, just like everyone else.
而不是这样一个怪人
Not such a freak.
你不是怪人
You're not a freak.
我的确是
That I am.
我生来注定了
I was raised to be,
我身边只有那些弄蛇人
all around me, the other snake-handlers
剧集 | 低俗怪谈:天使之城 | 导航列表