剧集 | 低俗怪谈:天使之城 | 导航列表
Not the watch commander?
范德霍夫亲自来电
Vanderhoff himself.
-天啊 -可不是
- Jesus. - Fuck, right.
洛杉矶 1938年
米奇纳警探
Detective Michener.
为什么一大早叫我们起来
So what gets us up so goddamn early?
还是我们休息日
And on our day off, no less.
还是来看看吧
Better just see.
看看吧
Let's see him.
淡定 搭档 喘口气
Steady, partner. Take a breath.
好啊
Well...
我想我该说
I guess I should say,
"欢迎加入凶案组 维嘉警探"
"Welcome to Homicide, Detective Vega."
看胸口伤 像是刀或斧子所致
Chest wounds look like a knife or an ax maybe.
脸啊 这是化了妆
Fucking faces...that's makeup.
难不成是好莱坞拍戏吗 化成这样
This some Hollywood Max Factor bullshit?
长官 还有件事
Sir, there's one thing more.
"你拿走我们的心 我们拿走你的"
"You take our heart, we take yours."
看来我们知道他们为什么叫我们来了
Well, I guess we know why they called us.
这事跟西裔有关
This is some spic thing.
他们挖走了心
They took the hearts.
伙计 我们别想放假了
Pal, our day off is officially fucked.
就如旧西部那些
As wild and lawless a town
狂野 无法无天的小镇一般
as was ever found in the Old West.
警长...
Sergeant...
如果我们加入俱乐部 能得到徽章
If we join the club, we get a badge.
青蜂侠给了我们戒指
The Green Hornet gave us a ring.
你们为什么想要徽章
Why do you want a badge?
爸爸 大家都想要徽章
Dad, everyone wants a badge.
我不理解下雪的内容
I don't understand all the snow.
怎么会每集都有暴风雪
How can there be a blizzard every episode?
-早上好 玛莉娅 -先生
- Morning, Maria. - Sir.
有暴风雪是因为那是育空
There's a blizzard because it's the Yukon.
我们要吃墨西哥式煎蛋吗
Are we having huevos rancheros?
是 汤姆
Sí, Tom.
非常感谢 维嘉女士
Muchas gracias, Señora Vega.
你懂什么暴风雪
What do you know about blizzards?
-你都没见过雪 -你也是
- You've never even seen snow. - Neither have you.
我们能去育空看雪吗
Can we go see snow in the Yukon?
我们该去育空
We should go to the Yukon!
-太太 -你把洗好的衣服拿来了吗
- Ma'am. - Did you bring the laundry?
是的 太太
Yes, ma'am.
那是什么声音
What is that noise?
育空的普莱斯顿警长
Sergeant Preston of the Yukon.
-我们要去那里 -才不呢
- We're going there. - We are not.
-我们就要去 -孩子们 行了
- Yes, we are. - Boys, please.
彼得 你要迟了
Peter, you're going to be late.
你知道周五的交通状况
You know how traffic is on Fridays.
等新路开通吧
Wait till they open the new road.
那我飞过去就好
Then I'll just fly.
你得在新路上开得很快
You have to drive really fast on it.
会有三排车道 还有桥和隧♥道♥
It's going to have three lanes and bridges and tunnels.
你们乖乖的 好吗
Behave yourselves, boys, hmm?
别把无线电开太大声
Don't play the wireless too loud.
-是收音机 -收音机
- Radio. - Radio.
今天愉快 亲爱的
Have a good day, my dear.
在学校机灵点 特雷弗 爱你
Be smart in school, Trevor. I love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.
你 小汤姆
And you, young Tom,
我们回头在地图上找到育空
we'll find the Yukon on the map
然后我们一起看看
and then we'll look at it together.
怎么样
How 'bout that?
我爱你
I love you.
-再见 爸爸 -玛莉娅 跟你说句话
- Bye, Dad. - Maria, a word.
克拉夫特太太今天得休息
Mrs. Craft needs to rest today, yeah.
还有
And, um...
还有
and, um...
她最好一点酒都别喝
she should not perhaps take any alcohol.
她要是喝了你该告诉我
You might let me know.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
你的孩子怎么样了
How are your children?
很好 先生
Good, sir.
他们如果病了 你就来找我
Any sicknesses, you come to me, hmm?
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
孩子们睡觉时
While the children slept,
我们打了桥牌
we played bridge.
孩子们睡觉时 我们打了"乔牌"
While the children slept, we played "Bwidge."
我们打桥牌时
As we played bridge,
孩子们睡着觉
the children slept.
我们打桥牌时 孩子们睡着觉
As we played bridge, the children slept.
试试蓝色漂白剂
Try bluing on that.
虽然不会有用 但很有成就感
It won't work, but you'll feel a real sense of accomplishment.
然后就把那玩意丢了
Then throw the fucking thing away.
墨西哥佬 你还有发油吗
Pancho, got any more of that hair oil?
我跟观景大道那边一个西裔小妞有约会
Got a date with this señorita down Belvedere way,
想打扮成墨西哥裔的样子
wanna look me all pachuco.
墨西哥佬 听到了吗
Pancho, you hear me?
是墨西哥警探了
That's Detective Pancho.
去你的 米奇纳
Fuck you, Michener.
-不 去你的 莱利 -算了
- No, fuck you, Riley. - Hey, leave it.
你再他妈耍一次嘴皮子
You crack wise one more fucking time,
我可能会不小心
my tongue might just slip
说出你在索诺拉镇的那个小姑娘
about that little girl of yours in Sonoratown.
来啊 再说一个啊
Go on, one more time.
就是开个玩笑 刘易斯
It was a fucking joke, Lewis.
天啊 你俩真是的
Jesus, you two.
你不需要为我出头的
You don't need to do that.
我怎么不需要
Fuck, I don't.
我能为自己说话
I can speak for myself.
那就说啊
Then do so.
进
Come in.
梅德今早报告了一宗失踪人口
Maid called in a missing persons this morning:
两个成年人 两个青少年
two adults and two juveniles.
我们带她去了停尸房♥ 她指认了你们的死者
We brought her by the morgue, and she identified your bodies.
詹姆斯·哈斯莱特一家
James Haslet and family.
贝弗利山的
From Beverly Hills.
北加农大道633号♥
633 North Canon Drive.
-我去 -可不是
- Fuck. - No kidding.
所以现在洛杉矶河边出现了
So we got four rich white victims
四名有钱白人被害人
in the fucking L.A. River.
这事传出去 会引发种族大战
This gets out, we're looking at a damn race war.
你不知道我多希望死的都是墨西哥人
You don't know how much I wish those bodies were Mexican.
无意冒犯
No offense.
没关系
None taken.
但我们不能确定杀他们的是墨西哥人
But we don't know it was Mexicans that killed them.
我看到了照片 警探
I saw the pictures, Detective.
我认识西班牙语
I know what Spanish writing looks like.
也可能是墨裔小流氓
Maybe it's pachucos.
一群小流氓怎么会跟贝弗利山扯上关系
What do a bunch of JDs want with Beverly Hills?
我们去他们家看看 长官 谢谢
We'll check the house, sir. Thanks.
吸气 吐气
Breathe in. Breathe out.
深呼吸
Nice and deep.
就这样
Ah, that's it.
好了 嗯
That's it. Okay, yeah.
再来一次 深呼吸 弗兰克
One more time for me. Deep breath now, Frank.
你看到他的情况了吧
You see how it is with him,
看他多难受
how he suffers?
我见过这种情况 布伦森太太
Oh, I've seen this before, Mrs. Brenson.
不必慌张
This is no cause for panic, you see.
我不想打♥针♥
I don't want a shot.
你不会被打♥针♥的 小伙子
You're not going to get a shot, young man.
剧集 | 低俗怪谈:天使之城 | 导航列表