剧集 | 低俗怪谈:天使之城 | 导航列表
Let's go.
别搞砸了 宝贝
Don't fuck it up, baby.
这是搞什么 你们来猫吧了
What the fuck is this? You come in the Cat?
佐罗 抱歉打断你们的嘉年华
Hey, Zorro. Sorry to break up the fiesta,
但你们所有人都违反宵禁了
but every one of you is breaking curfew.
-什么宵禁 -你没听说吗 小姐
- What curfew? - Oh, didn't you hear, Miss--
或者天知道你到底是什么
or whatever the fuck you are?
市里现在为你们制定了宵禁
City's got a curfew now for you folks,
大概十分钟前开始生效
as of about ten minutes ago.
所以你们这些白化病的姬佬
So take your albino dyke
和漂亮脸蛋的基佬都出去上警车吧
and your pretty faggots outside to the paddy wagons.
你们全都要坐牢了 朋友
You's all going to jail, amigo.
*我是大力水手*
*I'm Popeye the Sailor Man*
*我是大力水手*
*I'm Popeye the Sailor Man*
*我的力量大无穷*
*I'm strong to the finish*
*因为我吃菠菜*
*'Cause I eats me spinach*
*我是大力水手*
*I'm Popeye the Sailor Man*
垃圾狗♥日♥的♥划伤了我的好衣服
Sorry sons of bitches cut my suave threads.
有时警♥察♥会带剃刀来 为了划破我们的衣服
Sometimes the cops bring razors to slash up our clothes
好让我们做不成墨西哥黑帮 对吧
so we're not Pachuco anymore, right?
宝贝 我光着屁♥股♥都是威尔希尔大道上
Baby, I'm Pachuco stark naked
昂首阔步的墨西哥黑帮
strutting down Wilshire.
但你是白人
But you're white.
闭嘴吧你
Bite your tongue.
我父母来自西班牙的塞维利亚
My parents are from Sevilla, in old Spain.
我出生在墨西哥
I was born in Mexico
三岁时搬到洛杉矶 没错
and moved to LA when I was three, so yeah,
我算不上西裔
I'm not really a spic.
我是个拉丁佬
I'm a dago.
他们现在都来猫吧了
They coming into the Cat now?
见了鬼了 那接下去呢
Holy Mary, what the fuck next?
接下来他们像观景高地那次一样开枪杀我们
Next they shoot us down like Belvedere Heights-way.
当时就是那样
That's what it was.
他们当时把我们当狗一样肆意屠♥杀♥
They were shooting us down like dogs.
如果他们有坦克 也会毫不犹豫地出动
They would've used fucking tanks if they had them.
我想他们没有
Don't think they don't.
兄弟 我们何时才能采取行动
Brother, when are we gonna get active?
-我们必须战斗 -跟谁打
- We have to fight. - Fight who?
-你有什么敌人 -警♥察♥
- Who you got? - The cops?
那些白皮猪
Los gringos?
你还需要什么 里科
What more do you need, Rico?
他们进入我们的社区
They come into our neighborhood,
进入我们的俱乐部 狠揍我们
they come into our club, they beat us up,
以莫须有罪名把我们扔进监狱
they put us in jail for jack shit,
而我们做了什么 我们如何反击
and what do we do?How do we fight back?
我们就坐在那里扒钱包 偷车
We sit there stealing purses and jacking cars.
我们的骄傲何在
Where's our pride?
我们必须分得我们那份美国梦
We gotta get our piece of that American dream.
-那不是给我们的 -那就是给我们的
- That isn't for us. - That's exactly for us.
你得随心所欲 不择手段往上爬
You take what you want. You make your way up.
多动脑筋 拿出胆量
You use your brains. You use your nerve.
没人会给我们任何东西 里科
No one's gonna give us anything, Rico,
所以我们得逼他们
so we make them.
先迫使他们注意到我们
First we make them look.
然后让他们恐惧
Then we make them scared.
我们是墨西哥黑帮
We are Pachuco.
我们是墨西哥裔
We are Chicano.
我们是阿兹特克人 我们是黑鬼
We are Aztec. We are spade.
我们是南欧裔 我们是拉丁佬
We are wop. We are dago.
我们是中国佬 我们是同性恋
We are chink. We are queer.
我们是他们所畏惧的一切
We are everything they fear,
我们出去跳舞
and we go out dancing.
冷静点 亲爱的
Easy now, mamita.
你会吓到我们的小男孩
You're gonna scare our baby boy.
她说得对
She's right.
墨西哥裔有什么
What does a Chicano have?
肤色
His skin.
我来告诉你肤色的真♥相♥
Let me tell you skin, ese.
我一出生 就像垃圾一样被丢出门
Minute I was born, I was thrown out like garbage.
我妈是个毒鬼
Mother's a stone junkie.
我爸
Daddy...
谁知道呢
who the fuck knows?
操 我为了在这城市生存 用尽一切手段
Shit, I did everything to survive this city.
我偷窃 卖♥♥淫
I stole. I whored.
我在白人餐厅外面吃他的厨余垃圾
I ate the white man's trash right outside his restaurants.
然后有一天我遇见了一个人
Then one day I meet this man,
从华雷斯来的墨西哥老爹
Papa Pachuco from Juarez.
他给了我这个
He gave me this.
现在我以我的肤色为荣
Now I wear this skin with pride,
有我自己的风格
with style,
我不会放弃这一切
and I ain't gonna throw it all away
就为了和白皮猪打一场我们毫无胜算的战争
on some crazy war with gringos we never gonna win.
-所以我们什么都不做吗 -我们如何打败他们
- So we do nothing? - How do we beat them?
如何才能做到
How we gonna do that?
我们让洛杉矶血流成河
We make Los Angeles bleed.
九十年前 你知道这里是什么地方吗
90 years ago, you know what this was,
我们脚下的土地
where we're standing right now?
是墨西哥领土
It was Mexico.
这是我们的城市 里科
It's our city, Rico.
是我们发现的 我们造就的
We found it. We made it.
我们建成的 我们把它夺回来
We built it. We take it back.
开战之前
Before we hit the trenches,
让这男孩飞起来吧
let's get this boy fly.
谢谢你愿意来 搭档
Thanks for coming, partner.
给我朋友来一杯这个 萨米
Get my friend one of these, Sammy.
用玫瑰酒庄的 别用国产的劣质酒
Use the Rose's, not that domestic crap.
-你喜欢吉姆雷特鸡尾酒吗 -没喝过
- You like a gimlet? - Never had one.
幸好你遇见我了 你真是一直在温室里
Thank God you met me. you're so sheltered.
你会喜欢的
You'll like it.
这酒还能抵御坏血病 所以还有这好处
Fights off scurvy, too, so that's a plus.
我打算休息几天
So...I'm taking a couple of days off.
-好吧 -我很久没休假过了
- okay. - I haven't used any vacation time
其实从来没休过 所以想着该休息一阵
in about, well, never, so I figure I'm due.
你要去哪里 打算出城吗
Where are you going? You leaving the city?
当然不出 我讨厌离开洛杉矶
Fuck, no. I hate leaving LA.
但我得安排一个朋友的葬礼 他叫安东
But I gotta bury this pal of mine named Anton.
他没有亲人 无妻无子
He's got no one, no wife or anything,
因为他是个悲催的人
'cause he's a miserable cuss,
所以我决定替他办
so I figure I'll do it.
你心肠真好
That's good of you.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我和那些恸哭的犹太人
Me and all the wailing Jews.
会发生骚乱的
It's gonna be a riot.
很好喝吧 我的朋友
Right? Ambrosia, my friend.
等你死后上天堂 喝的就是这个
When you die and go to heaven, this is what you drink.
天堂没有该死的坏血病
No fucking scurvy in heaven.
对了
By the way,
茉莉修女和哈斯莱特有一腿
Sister Molly was fucking Hazlett.
证据都在里面
It's all in there.
他办公室的寺庙记录 房♥产合同
Temple records and real estate contracts from his office.
他居然在马里布买♥♥下爱巢
So he buys this love nest, in Malibu, no less,
但他用的是教会资金
but he uses church funds,
所以免税
so it's tax-exempt.
他费尽周折隐藏此事
He goes to a lot of trouble to hide it,
所以他应该不想被龙母知道
so I figure he doesn't want the dragon mother to know,
为什么呢
and why is that?
这样他就能边赚钱边操她女儿
So he can fuck the daughter as the waves roll in.
我早跟你说了她是个骗子
I told you she's a fraud.
-你并不能确定 -我当然确定
- You don't know that. - Of course I do.
男人有所隐瞒 不是为了钱就是为了女人
Only reason men hide anything is for money or for pussy,
哈斯莱特有大把的钱
剧集 | 低俗怪谈:天使之城 | 导航列表