剧集 | 低俗怪谈:天使之城 | 导航列表
I'm over by the La Brea Tar Pits.
那里从来都不会出什么事
So nothing much has happened there for a million years.
我可以去买♥♥瓶汽水吗
May I get a Yoo-hoo?
当然 亲爱的
Of course, honey.
汽水 真让人伤心
A Yoo-hoo. Breaks your heart.
别让他离开你的视线
Don't let him out of your sight.
我们不能永远藏着他
We can't keep him hidden forever.
没必要
Won't have to.
我会解决的
I'm gonna take care of it.
马龙小姐
Miss Malone.
议员女士
Councilwoman.
我能问你一个问题吗
Mind if I ask you a question?
问吧
Shoot.
那个胖子没了你 一天都撑不下去
That fat so-and-so wouldn't last a day without you.
你才是背后的大脑 我看得出来
You are the brains. I can see that.
你为什么要支持一个这么没用的人
Why do you support someone so utterly devoid of worth?
我觉得他有潜力
I think he has potential.
是吗 你还要让他成为市长吧
Do you now? Gonna make him mayor, are you?
我要让他成为总统
Gonna make him president.
你要让一个彻头彻尾的
You're going to make a racist demagogue
种族主义煽动者
without a single scruple
成为美国总统吗
the President of the United States?
你说得没错
That's exactly what I'm gonna do.
谁会给他投票
And who's going to vote for him?
每一个觉得你和罗斯福先生
Every angry man and woman who feels
背叛了他们的男男女♥女♥
that you and Mr. Roosevelt have betrayed them.
你们会得到犹太人 有色人种和
You'll keep the support of the Jews and the coloreds
大人物的支持
and all those people of worth.
剩余的人就是我们的了 非常感谢你
We'll take everyone else, thank you very much.
你到底是什么人 马龙小姐
What are you about, Miss Malone?
我不懂你这话的意思
I don't know what you mean.
好像没有人知道你的底细
No one seems to know anything about you.
你出生于哪里 你在哪里上学
Where you were born, where you went to school.
你好像就是在某一天
It's like one day
突然凭空出现了
you appeared out of thin air,
坐在他的肩膀上 对着他的耳朵说话
sitting on his shoulder and whispering into his ear.
那说明你有秘密
That means you have a secret.
在政界 秘密就是交易的货币
And in politics, secrets are currency.
我会找到你的秘密
And I will discover yours.
容我说一句
And if I may,
擦点胭脂有好处
a bit of rouge never hurt.
贝克声援新高速公路
你看到了吗
Did you see this?
贝弗莉笑得跟琪恩·亚瑟似的
Beverly's smiling like fucking Jean Arthur,
但是一看就知道她根本没提
but you notice she doesn't talk about
公路绕道好多花多少钱
how much diverting the motorway's gonna cost.
为什么 就为了保存下墨西哥贫民窟吗
And for what, to save some Mexican slum?
该死 我推平了那个鬼地方
Hell, they oughta give me a medal
他们甚至该给我颁个奖牌
for bulldozing the damn place.
我们现在有更大的麻烦了 先生
We have a bigger problem, sir.
我刚和县选举办公室通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the county elections office.
贝克医院女士发起动议
Councilwoman Beck has filed a petition
要罢免你的选举
to have you recalled.
罢免
Recalled?
真可笑 凭什么
That's ludicrous. On what grounds?
那不重要
That's immaterial.
她的准星已经瞄准了你
She has you in her crosshairs,
她要把你的脑袋钉在她的战功标本墙上才会罢休
and you're not getting out until your head's on her wall.
再说了 议会所有新政者都支持他
Plus she has the support of every New Dealer on the council.
该死的罗斯福
Fucking Roosevelt.
那我们现在怎么办
So what do we do now?
-我们开战 -是的
- We go to war. - Yes.
-我们绝不退让 -绝不
- We give no quarter. - Zip.
但实际上 先生 我们的选择很有限
But realistically, sir, our options are limited.
那个女人的声誉无懈可击
That woman has an unimpeachable reputation,
还有无数资源和积累几十年的政♥治♥资本
a mountain of resources and decades of political capital
随时都能为她所用
she can use as she likes,
她...还很受人欢迎
and she's very...popular.
而我不讨喜
While I am disliked.
我告诉你
I'll tell you,
我也许能在这场战争开始之前就结束这一切
I might be able to end this war before it even begins.
你是一个致命的顾问 艾利克斯
You're a cutthroat advisor, Alex,
但也许我们需要
but maybe we need someone
真的知道如何致命的人
who actually knows how to cut a few throats.
我不觉得
I can't see it.
为什么 她很棒
Why? She's good.
凯瑟琳·赫本还不够浪漫
Katharine Hepburn isn't romantic enough.
她够了
She is.
我只想让恺撒·罗摩洛来演白瑞德
I just want Cesar Romero to play Rhett Butler.
菲娜
Fina.
-宝贝 -我很想你 菲娜
- Baby. - I miss you so much, 'Fina.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
有事
No.
你该和我一起回家
You need to come home with me.
可以对我说你爱我吗
Will you tell me that you love me?
我当然爱你了 马特奥
Of course I love you, Mateo.
-你保证吗 -保证
- You promise? - Yes.
我发誓
Te lo juro.
我...
I--
我做了一些坏事
I did something bad.
我...
And I--
我当时没想到
I didn't think--
我当时没想到我会干出这种事
I didn't know it was something I could do.
-我不知道该怎么办了 -别说了
- I don't know what to do. - Stop.
没事的 我爱你
It's all right. I love you.
不管怎么样
No matter what.
不管你做了什么 我都爱着你
No matter what you did, I love you to the sky,
我会一直爱着你
and I always will.
你知道还有谁爱着你吗
And you know who else loves you?
我们在天上的父
Our Father in Heaven.
他拥有最重要 最强大的爱
His is the most important, most powerful love there is.
不管你做什么 他都会一直爱着你
There is nothing you can do to make him stop loving you.
-不 别这么做 -听着 求你了
- No, don't do this. - Listen, please--
不 我不需要什么假信仰
No, I don't need make believe.
我需要我的妹妹
I need my sister.
你的妹妹已经找到了自己的信仰
Your sister has found her faith.
那我身边没有人了
So I have no one.
我没办法和妈妈 劳尔和蒂亚戈说
I can't talk to Mama or Raul or Tiago,
现在 连你也不会在我身边了
and now I don't even have you anymore.
希望你在教堂里开心
I hope the church makes you happy.
这只是暂时的
It is only for a little time,
等弗兰克习惯这里就好
until Frank is comfortable here.
他年纪太小了
You know, he's very young,
还患有哮喘
and he has the asthma.
你不用解释的 不用对我解释
You don't have to explain yourself, not to me.
抽烟吗 克拉夫特医生
Cigarette, Dr. Craft.
玛莉娅 你会抽烟
Maria, you smoke?
现在是休息时间吗
Am I off the clock?
是的
Yeah.
那我抽
Then yes.
我无法想象你现在是怎么看我的
I can't imagine what you must think of me.
我把他们的母亲送走了
I send their mother away
又接来了这个女人
and I bring this woman here.
如果这种事发生在我德国的家里...
In my family in Germany, this...
这就是耻辱
...this would be a disgrace.
所有的家庭都有秘密
All families have their secrets.
所以窗户上才要装窗帘
There's a reason windows have curtains.
你说得没错
I suppose you're right.
我接下来会需要你的帮助
I will need your help now.
孩子们都很爱你
The boys love you so.
你一直是我们家庭的一份子
And you've always been a part of our family.
剧集 | 低俗怪谈:天使之城 | 导航列表