剧集 | 低俗怪谈:天使之城 | 导航列表
Okay, now, this is what we have.
好
Okay.
五 一二三...
Five. One, two, three--
抱歉了 汤姆
sorry, Tom.
没关系 爸爸 你不是故意的
That's okay, Dad. You didn't mean it.
爸爸 你得大声说出"抱歉"
Dad, you have to say "sorry" really loud,
但不必是真心话
and you don't have to mean it.
我怎么不是真心的 我觉得对汤姆很抱歉
How can I not mean it? I feel bad right now for Tom.
大声说出来 带讽刺
Yell it, sarcastic.
-抱歉啦 -抱歉啦
- Sorry! - Sorry!
你会习惯的
You'll get used to it.
-到你了 妈妈 -好
- Your turn, Mom. - Okay.
我得卖♥♥掉一些订阅的杂♥志♥
So I've got to sell some magazine subscriptions
筹钱让我的辩论队
to raise money for my debate team's trip
去贝克尔斯菲市参加地区赛
to Bakersfield for the regionals.
你愿意买♥♥一本吗
Will you buy one?
我需要卖♥♥掉十本
I need to sell ten.
那我就全买♥♥了
Then I'll buy all of them.
但如果你全买♥♥了 那不就是作弊吗
But if you buy them all, isn't that like...cheating?
作弊
Cheating?
别接了 彼得
Let it go, Peter.
我去去就回
I will be a moment,
然后我们继续下棋
then the game will continue, ja.
喂 我是彼得·克拉夫特
Hello, this is Peter Craft.
彼得 是我
Peter, it's me.
艾莎
Elsa...
你得过来
You have to come.
发生了可怕的事
Something terrible...
布兰森先生...
Mr. Branson...
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我需要你
I need you.
求你了
Please.
快点 爸爸 到你了
Come on, Dad. Your turn.
我得走了 有急事
I have to go. There's, uh, an emergency.
出什么事了
What happened?
是急事 琳达
It's an emergency, Linda.
所以你才设了办公时间
That's why you have office hours.
是医院的事
It's the hospital.
我就知道这种美好时光不会长久
I knew this was too good to goddamn last.
我不能再被强♥暴♥了 彼得
I couldn't be raped one more time, Peter.
我丈夫对我做过的那些事
What my husband did to me,
他那样伤害我...
how he hurt me...
我不能 不能让他再做一次
I-I couldn't. I couldn't let him.
我把弗兰克送走了
I sent Frank away.
谢天谢地他没看见这一幕
I am thanking God he did not see.
领带不错
Nice tie.
我带了中餐
I brought Chinese.
墨西哥孩子喜欢在大半夜
So Mexican kids like to ride their bikes
骑自行车吗
in the middle of the night?
他是盯梢的
He's a lookout.
你♥他♥妈♥的不许动
Don't you fucking move!
让他走
Let him go.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
我们走
Let's go.
-你还是我 -我 数到三
- You or me? - Me, on three.
听着 搭档
Listen, partner.
保持冷静 听见了吗
Cool as a cucumber, you hear me?
不许开枪
No bang-bang.
-我去追里科 -去
- I'll get Rico! - Go!
你们再跑老子就开枪了
I will fucking shoot you both.
芮欧 让我进去 芮欧
Rio! Fucking let me in, Rio!
举起手 孩子
Hands up, son.
马特奥
Mateo!
你为什么不开枪
Why don't you just shoot me?
是你杀了莱利吗
Did you kill Reilly?
你最擅长朝自己兄弟开枪了
You good at shooting brothers, huh?
是你杀了詹姆斯·莱利吗
Did you kill James Reilly?
就是用这双手
With these two hands.
如果他现在在这里 我会再杀一次
He was here now, I'd do it again, ese.
跑
Run.
快跑
Run!
剧集 | 低俗怪谈:天使之城 | 导航列表