剧集 | 低俗怪谈:天使之城 | 导航列表
好吗
Okay?
都死了
All dead.
天啊 好吧 不管怎么样...
Jeez, all right. Anyway...
这些阿♥拉♥伯人准备好进攻了...
so these Arabs are getting ready to attack...
没有大家说的那么好
It's not as good as everyone says,
但是
but, uh,
战争小说过一段时期后都一样
all war books are the same after a while.
他们拍电影了
Ja, they are making the movie.
那可能会好看些
That will be better.
我战后一直在柏林
I was in Berlin after the war.
那种经历可没法拍成电影
You wouldn't make a movie of that.
埃森也一样
That was the same in Essen.
我们可怜的国家流着血
Our poor country has bled, has it not?
是啊
Ja.
至少我们现在重新站起来了
At least now we get up from our knees and stand.
你的妻子呢
Where's your wife?
我的妻子不喜欢太阳光
My wife is, uh, not complected for the sunshine.
她会晒伤
She burns so.
布兰森先生也是 他还是个大块头
So, too, is Mr. Branson, and he is a large man,
所以穿不进浴袍
so he does not fit easy in the bathing clothes.
我和弗兰克喜欢海滩
Frank and I love the beach.
看着海洋 你...
You look at the ocean, you know, and you...
你就会梦想离开
you dream of going.
-离开去哪里 -随便哪里
- Going where? - Anywhere.
我和弗兰克 坐着一艘小船离开
Sail off in a boat, Frank and me.
塔希提岛
Tahiti.
也许我们能去塔希提岛
Maybe we go to Tahiti.
战后 我和我的妹妹就住在
After the war, I was living in the basement of a shoe store
一家鞋店的地下室
with my baby sister.
柏林食物短缺
There was no food in Berlin...
我们只能离开...
So we had to leave...
不走就只能死在街头
leave or die in the street, ja?
我们去了...
We went to the country where there...
应该有食物的国家
there should've been food,
但那里却只有士兵
but there was only soldiers.
我就是在那里遇到了布兰森先生
That's where I met Mr. Branson.
他穿制♥服♥的样子并好看
He was not handsome in his uniform.
那时候的他...他就很胖
He was--he was fat even then.
但是他有食物
But he had food.
我需要食物
And I needed food.
请原谅 我只是一个愚蠢的女人
Forgive me. I'm--I'm nothing but a silly woman.
没有
Not at all.
谁不想总有一日驾船离开呢
Who wouldn't want to sail away one day?
你会去哪里 医生
And where would you go, Doctor?
我觉得我也会去塔希提岛
Yeah, I think Tahiti for me, too.
确定不用我送你们吗
You sure I can't give you a ride?
不用麻烦了
It is no trouble.
你已经对我们很好了
You are too kind already.
弗兰克 谢谢克拉夫特医生的汽水
Frank, please thank Dr. Craft for the Yoo-hoo.
-谢谢你 医生 -不客气
- Thank you, Doctor. - My pleasure.
那我...
So then, I, um...
周五我的办公室见了
I see you in the office on Friday, ja?
好
Ja.
那再见了
Good-bye, then.
和新朋友们道别吧 弗兰克
Say good-bye to your new friends, Frank.
再见 汤姆 再见 特雷弗
Bye, Tom. Bye, Trevor.
和你们玩很开心
It was really fun playing.
走吧 孩子们
Come along, boys.
洛杉矶市
27岁
27 years old.
27岁 梅纳德·威斯特警官
27 years old, Officer Maynard West.
他们就是这样杀死了他
This is how they murdered him.
这是他的遗孀
This is his widow...
格洛丽亚·威斯特太太
Mrs. Gloria West.
他们还有一个四岁的孩子
They have a four-year-old boy at home.
他叫尼古拉斯
His name is Nicholas.
他的妈妈今晚会坐在他的身边
His mother will have to sit down with him tonight
告诉他以后再也见不到爸爸了
and tell him he'll never see his father again.
上帝不允许我们忘记
God forbid we ever forget it.
洛杉矶市从来没有在一天之内
The city of Los Angeles has never lost four police officers
失去四名警官
in a single day.
杀死威斯特警官和他兄弟的禽兽
The animals that assassinated Officer West and his brothers
将被绳之以法 这座城市不会再
must be brought to justice, for this city can no longer
容忍♥他们的无法无天
live under the shadow of their anarchy.
他们先开枪的
They fired first.
他们冷血地打倒了我们的兄弟们
They shot our boys down in cold blood.
他们毫不留情 我们也不用放纵他们
They had no mercy, and we can show none to them.
让洛杉矶的每一个墨西哥人明白
Let every Mexican in Los Angeles know
这是不被允许的
this will not stand.
到底是为什么
And what was the cause?
他们为什么杀死了威斯特警官
Why did they kill Officer West?
为什么他们让尼古拉斯失去了父亲
Why did they leave Nicholas without a father?
不是为了钱 不是为了食物
Not for money, not for food.
他们这么做只是因为一条路
They did it because of a road...
一条他们不喜欢的高速公路
a motorway they don't like.
我认为这条路现在必须要成为
Well, I say that very road must now be
一种更大的象征
a symbol of something larger.
这是我们通往未来的黄金大道
It is our golden pathway to the future,
任何野狗都无法阻止
and no pack of dogs will stop it.
明天我会向市议会提出动议
Tomorrow I will introduce a motion in the City Council
重新命名为梅纳德威斯特纪念高速公路
to rename it the Maynard West Memorial Motorway.
为了威斯特警官 为了我们所有人
For Officer West, for all of us...
我会建设这条路
I will build this road.
我会建成这条路
I will build this road!
斯塔克曼父子公♥司♥
鸡尾酒吧
欢乐之音
职业
茉莉修女
Sister Molly.
我是桑蒂亚戈·维嘉警探
My name is Detective Santiago Vega.
如果可以 我想问你几个问题
I'd like to ask you a few questions, if I can.
当然 我能继续洗吗
Of course. M-may I continue?
可以 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我是为詹姆斯·哈斯莱特而来 你应该认识他
I'm here about James Hazlett. You knew him, I understand.
没错
That's right.
他是
He is, um...
以前是我们教会的执事
Was a deacon at our temple.
一位善良高大的男人
A fine, tall man.
我很遗憾他逝世了
I feel his loss greatly.
他负责财政方面事务 对吧
He was involved in the finances, wasn't he?
我想是的
I believe so.
我母亲不管哪方面
Uh, my mother oversees that part of the business.
我负责其他事务
I do other things.
我知道 我看到你之前的演出了
Yes, I-I know that. I saw you earlier today.
我表现如何
How was I?
好极了 歌♥曲很棒
Great, and the songs were great.
大家都喜欢曲调
Everyone likes the tunes.
你觉得他高吗
Do you think he was tall?
哈斯莱特先生 你刚说他是个"善良高大的男人"
Mr. Hazlett--you said he was "a fine, tall man."
我指的是他很正派
I-I meant tall as in upstanding.
我是这个意思
That's what I meant.
你跟他很熟吗
Did you know him well?
算不上
Oh, not especially.
我们去年在他家吃过一次饭
Um, we had dinner at his house once last year.
不对 是前年了
Oh, no, um, it was the year before,
我母亲和我
my mother and I.
但我觉得很难
But I found it's difficult
与教♥徒♥亲近
getting too close to the parishioners.
为什么
Why's that?
他们会变得太依赖
They become attached.
哈斯莱特先生也这样吗
Did Mr. Hazlett?
不
No.
他总是头脑很冷静
剧集 | 低俗怪谈:天使之城 | 导航列表