剧集 | 低俗怪谈:天使之城 | 导航列表
《低俗怪谈: 天使之城》前情提要
Previously on Penny Dreadful: City of Angels...
我们会像其他家庭那样幸福
We will be a happy family like all the others.
我们一起出去看电影
We will all go out to the movies.
就这样
That's what we'll do.
今晚是罗宾汉之夜
Tonight is for Robin Hood, ja?
对
Ja!
你应该是明特夫人吧
Mrs. Minter, I take it.
明特小姐
Miss Minter.
布莱恩 快一点
Brian, shake a leg!
我们去哪里
Where are we going?
我和你说了 安全的地方
I told you, somewhere safe.
天啊 你这是要带我去什么邪恶的宫殿
My Lord, what palace of vice are you taking me to?
别担心 这地方有很多人
Don't worry. Place is a mob scene.
没有人会注意到我们
No one will even notice us.
维嘉警探
Officer Vega.
你真有胆来这
You got nerve showing up here.
不 不 不 求你们了
No, no, no! Please!
低俗怪谈 天使之城
第一季 第十集
亡灵节
Dia de los Muertos. Day of the Dead.
我们这么说
That's what we call it.
我们去公墓 为亲友祭酒
We all go to the cemetery and toast our relatives.
我父亲 我哥哥托马斯和我姐姐吉娜
My father, my brother Tomas, and my sister Gina,
他们都在马特奥出生前就死了
who both died before Mateo was born.
我们点蜡烛 喝酒 讲故事
We light candles and drink and tell stories.
在公墓里吗
In an actual cemetery?
但那不哀伤
But it's not sad. It's...
更新是庆祝
more like a celebration.
我们要联络亡灵
We reach out to the dead
告诉他们我们爱他们
and tell them that we love them,
或许他们也能联络我们
and maybe they reach out to us.
因为我妈妈对死亡圣神非常虔诚
Since my mother is so devoted to Santa Muerte,
那就像我们的圣诞节
it was kind of like our Christmas,
我们大喝龙舌兰
with lots of tequila.
你也可以来 自己看看
You can come, see for yourself.
就在下周末
It's next weekend.
你觉得你家人做好这准备了吗
You think your family's ready for that?
当然
Sure.
你觉得你做好这准备了吗
Do you think you're ready for that?
我爱你 蒂亚戈·维嘉
I love you, Tiago Vega.
迭戈·洛佩兹死了
Diego Lopez is dead.
警♥察♥在观景高地对他处了私刑
Cops lynched him in Belvedere Heights.
他正吊在一个街灯下呢
He's hanging from a fucking street lamp.
等消息传开 在地方绝对会陷入一片混乱
When news gets out, this place is gonna go ape.
快带她走 然后回警局
Get her out of here and then get to the station.
我家人都在这里
My family's here.
我带她去你公♥寓♥
I'll take her to your apartment.
马上送他们回家
Get them home right now.
跟刘易斯走 我会尽快回去
Go with Lewis. I'll be there soon as I can.
快走
Go.
这边来
This way.
带妈妈和乔丝菲娜回家
Take Mama and Josefina home.
别问 快走
Don't ask. Just do it.
怎么回事
What's going on?
劳尔带你们回家去
Raul's gonna take you guys home.
-马特奥 过来 -蒂亚戈
- Mateo, come here. - Tiago?
走吧 妈妈 我们走
Come on, Mama. Let's go.
照顾好你弟弟
Take care of your brother.
我需要你 小弟
I need you now, ese.
-怎么了 -出来一下 我跟你解释
- What? - Just come outside. I'll explain there.
听我说 各位
Listen to me, everyone.
我们的兄弟 迭戈·洛佩兹
Our brother Diego Lopez...
他死了
He's dead.
警♥察♥杀了他
The cops killed him,
像狗一样吊死在了观景高地
strung him up in Belvedere Heights like a dog.
等等 大家冷静
Now, hold on. Calm down, everyone.
听我说
Listen to me.
冷静 冷静
Calm? Calm?
你们还想承受多少
How much more do you need?
他们枪击你们 把你们关进监狱
They shoot you down. They put you in prison.
现在还在你们居住的街上实施私刑
Now they lynch you on the roads where you live?
你们要等到这种事落在你头上吗
You gonna wait until it happens to you,
你妈妈头上 你姐妹头上
to your mother, to your sister?
因为会有那一天的
Because it will,
除非我们还击
unless we fight back...
今晚就马上动手
...tonight, right now!
我们让他们看清我们是什么样的人
We make them see us for who we are.
你们都是墨西哥黑帮了 你们每个人
You are Pachuco now, every one of you!
留在我身边 求你
Just stay with me, please.
等等 朋友们
Hold on, amigos.
听着
Listen.
你们了解我
You know me.
我不会对这世上任何人服软
I don't turn my back to any motherfucker on the planet.
但我们现在还击 会怎么样
But we fight back now, what happens?
你们不是死 就是被关一辈子
You end up dead or in a cell for the rest of your life.
动动脑
Use your brains.
这不是合适的办法
This is not the way.
我们现在发狂 就正中了他们对我们的评价
We go crazy now, and we are exactly who they say we are:
一群禽兽
a bunch of animals.
我不是那样的
That's not me,
你们也不是
and it's not you.
或许我们终有一天要
Maybe the time comes we go to war
对抗全世界
against the whole fucking world,
但今晚
but tonight...
我们有更重要的事要做
we got something more important to do,
大家跟我来
so you come with me.
我们走出去
We walk.
我们有尊严地走出去
We walk with dignity.
我们去把兄弟迭戈放下来
We take down our brother Diego,
安葬了他
and we bury him.
我们要让这城市看清我们
We show this city exactly who we are.
我们是一家人
Familia.
猩红猫酒吧
别挡路
Get out of the street.
怎么回事
What's going on?
那真是我这辈子看过的
That was the most exciting movie
最精彩的电影了
I've ever seen in my whole life.
我好喜欢埃罗尔·弗林
I loved Errol Flynn so much.
他是最棒的了 埃罗尔·弗林
He was the best. Errol Flynn?
他就像我想象里的罗宾汉
He's just like I imagined Robin Hood.
不 盖爵士 那场剑斗
No, Sir Guy. The swordfight?
那最精彩了
That was the neatest.
他好吓人
He was so scary.
但他只是为约翰国王做事
But he only worked for King John.
约翰国王才是真坏人
King John was the real bad guy.
得了 他不是
Quit it. He was not.
闭嘴 呆子
Shut up, squirt.
他就是
He was too.
彼得
Peter...
我不知道
I don't know.
怎么回事
What is it?
别动
Be still.
-爸爸 -坐好
- Dad? - Sit back.
锁上门
Lock the doors.
待在里面
Stay inside!
他们想压死我们
They're running us down!
他们想压死我们
They're running us down!
冲啊 冲啊
Come on! Come on!
不不
No, no, no! No!
他们想杀我们
They're killing us!
彼得
Peter!
-爸爸 -他们想杀我们
剧集 | 低俗怪谈:天使之城 | 导航列表