剧集 | 低俗怪谈:天使之城 | 导航列表
It was a dark night,
就像今天晚上一样
like tonight,
他看到了弗洛伦丝
and he saw Florence
坐在那个男人的车后座
sitting in the passenger seat of the man's car,
盯着他
staring at him.
她看上去很害怕
She looked so scared.
父亲把赎金交给了绑匪
The father paid the ransom to the kidnapper,
绑匪说过他会让弗洛伦丝下车
who said he would drop Florence off.
他开车带着她驶走了
Then the man drove off with her,
却在开到街尽头的时候停了下来
but he stopped at the end of the street
扔下弗洛伦丝 就开走了
and dumped Florence out of the car and drove off.
她的父亲冲上去 看到了她
Her dad ran up and saw her.
他砍下了她的手臂
He had cut off her arms,
她的腿
her legs,
用线把她的眼睛缝开 好让她看上去还活着...
and held her eyes open with wires so she would look alive...
但是她其实只是一具鲜血淋漓的躯干
...But she was just a bloody torso.
弗洛伦丝·摩尔就住在帕萨迪纳
Florence Moore lived in Pasadena...
离这里只有几个街区
just a few blocks from here.
汤米
Tommy?
汤米
Tommy!
他砍的时候好疼
It hurt when he cut me up.
我当时还活着
I was still alive.
奥林匹克旅店
你说500的
You said five.
是吗
Did I?
你说了500
You said five.
我没说
No, I didn't.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 死基
Fuck you, faggot.
等你成为电影大明星 我能做你的保镖吗
When you're a big movie star. Can I be your bodyguard?
少来了
Stop it.
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
站住 站住
Hold on. Hold on.
这里面有什么 怎么了
What you got in there? What?
有几个孩子
We had some kids
在那边的工地上乱涂乱画
spray-painting over there at the construction site.
那是违法的
That's against the law.
我认识你
I know you.
没了你的墨西哥的靠山 你也蹦跶不起来啊
Not such a tough little monkey without your Pachuco pals.
别来烦我们 我们什么都没做
Leave us alone. We didn't do anything.
抓住他
Hold him.
你知道该怎么做的 你带武器了吗
You know the drill, kids. You carrying any weapons?
没有
No!
你呢 亲爱的
How about you, honey?
-什么 -什么
- What? - "What?"
抓住栏网
Grab the fence.
给我抓住栏网
Grab the fucking fence.
-不要碰她 -安静点 臭小子
- Don't touch her! - Pipe down, Pancho.
我们得确认一下
We gotta be sure, you know.
你们这些小姐
You senoritas...
到处都会藏武器
hide weapons all over the fucking place.
别碰她
Don't touch her!
祝你今天愉快
Have a nice day.
菲娜
'Fina...
你不能告诉妈妈
You can't tell Mama...
或蒂亚戈 或任何人
or Tiago, or anyone else.
答应我 马特奥
Promise me, Mateo.
真对不起 我应该...
I'm so sorry. I could--
别告诉别人
Just don't talk.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
这个女人 她很...复杂
This woman, she's...complicated.
我不知道自己是该留还是该走
I don't know if I'm coming or going--
大部分时间是走吧 但是
mostly going, I guess-- but
随后她又会性情大变
then she acts differently.
我不知道自己能不能信任她
I don't know if I should trust her or not trust her or what.
天呐 你在跟白人约会
Jesus. You're dating a white woman.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
如果是墨西哥裔 你总能知道你该做什么
Chicanas, you always know where you are.
她们让你追逐她们 直到她们抓住你
They make you chase them until they catch you.
那些白种人都是疯子
Gringas are crazy, man.
你就别想有大家庭了
Give up the idea of having a big family.
-她们怕毁了身材 -我没和任何人约会
- Ruin their figure. - I'm not dating anyone.
只是一下午而已
We just had one afternoon.
但非同一般 你懂吗
But it was special, you know?
别担心 你结婚时我会好好发言
Don't worry. I'm gonna give a good speech at your wedding.
先别吃 等孩子们回来
Don't start eating. Wait for the kids.
蒂亚戈在和白种人约会
Tiago's dating a gringa.
天呐 还嫌不够乱吗
Ay Dios, this now!
我没有
I'm not.
你们怎么去了这么久
What took you so long?
来吧 饭菜都凉了
Come on, it's getting cold.
你哥哥在和白种人约会
Your brother's dating a gringa now.
老天
God.
你的手在流血
Hey, your hand's bleeding.
-给我看看 -别了 妈 只是
- Give me that. - Come on. Ma--Mama, no. It's just--
给我看看 别用血弄脏了我上好的桌布
Give me that. You're not gonna bleed over my good tablecloth.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
-这是什么 -墨西哥帮的标志
- Que es esto? - Fucking Pachuco mark.
你让他们这样弄伤你
You let them do this to your skin?
你是谁 小子 成小混混了
Who are you, boy? You're a gangster now?
这是什么
What is this?
我现在就能把你抓进局里
I could pull you in right now.
洛杉矶的任何警♥察♥看见都会
Any damn cop in LA sees that shit--
-你要逮捕我吗 -你闭嘴
- You gonna arrest me? - You shut up!
马特奥 你现在就给我解释清楚
Mateo, you explain this to me right now.
不 不
No, no.
算了 我为你感到羞耻
Don't even bother. I'm ashamed of you!
我不羞耻
Well, I'm not.
-这是我头一次为自己感到骄傲 -冷静点
- I'm fucking proud for once in my life. - Hey, you calm down.
你要断送自己的前程 马特奥
So you're gonna fuck up your life, Mateo,
做个帮派混混吗
being a goddamn Pachuco?
没错 总比做警♥察♥强
That's right; better than being a goddamn cop.
我不觉得做墨西哥裔丢人 不再这么觉得了
I'm not ashamed of being Chicano, not anymore.
你以为知道自己在说什么
You think you know what you're talking about...
你们压根就不了解
You don't understand one thing about it!
你替他们打扫厕所
You clean their fucking toilets,
你拍他们马屁
and you kiss their ass!
你们都是一群软蛋
You are all so fucking weak,
我不想再软弱下去了
and I am tired of being weak!
那你去啊 去找你的帮派等着被杀吧
Get out, then! Go to your gangsters and get killed!
妈妈
Mama...
-我得谈谈 -现在不行 乔瑟菲娜
- I have to talk-- - Not now, Josefina.
茉莉·琼·芬尼斯特
欢乐之音教会
大声诉说 让主听见
美国交响音乐会
我不是经常这样
I don't do it all the time.
我只是
I just...
我只会在
They just blow me
没时间跟女人约会时才找他们给我口
when I don't have time for a date with a woman.
一直以来 我只是...让他们给我口
You know, all that time. I just...let them blow me.
别费劲了
Don't do that.
门是从前边锁的
They lock from up here.
你是美国人
You're American.
我有很多身份
I'm a lot of things.
请别伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
十字路口
汽车旅馆
无空房♥
不 不要
No, no.
不 求你了
No, no, please.
不要
No...
不 求你了
No, please.
求你了 别伤害我
Please, please don't.
上面还是下面
Top or bottom?
下面
剧集 | 低俗怪谈:天使之城 | 导航列表