剧集 | 低俗怪谈:天使之城 | 导航列表
'cause of national security concerns.
这不重要
This is of no matter.
其实 先生 我们想要
Really, sir, what we want is
帮你成为洛杉矶市市长
to make you the mayor of Los Angeles.
我们认为你是一个
You are a man we believe
可以合作的人
with whom we can work.
我是市政议会的一员
I'm one member of the city council.
仅此而已 市长这条路太远...
That's all. Mayor is a long way off--
没有那么远 只要我们让
Not that far, especially if we keep
交通委员会保持社会关注度
the transportation committee in the public eye,
让你经常能出现在收音机里
get you on the radio more.
让我们帮你
Allow us to help.
有什么代价呢
And in return?
帮我们拿下更多政♥府♥公路合同
More motorways for us to build some government contracts
也许能绕过一些
skirting perhaps some of the
军队繁琐的规章制度
military's more onerous regulations.
我们只是想要一双理解我们的耳朵而已
What we want is a sympathetic ear, no more.
-你也会出钱 -太不体面了
- For which you'll pay. - Indecently.
我们认为这个地方
You see, we believe this place
是美国的未来
is the future of America.
纽约也不过是个充满毒品贩子的
What is New York but a filthy remnant of Old World beliefs
旧世界残存地
filled with rat peddlers?
但是洛杉矶
But Los Angeles...
这里的人能生活在阳光之下
this is a place where a man can live under the sun
伸展双臂...
and spread his arms...
他们能自♥由♥地呼吸
where there's breathing room.
元首在这里看到了梦想
The Fuehrer looks here and dreams.
你知道我昨天根据柏林的特殊命令做了什么吗
Do you know what I did yesterday under specific orders from Berlin?
我丈量了街道
I measured streets,
选择最适合胜利游♥行♥的街
selecting that one which is most appropriate for a victory parade,
足够宽敞 能开过我们的装甲坦克
wide enough for our panzer tanks.
顺便 是威尔希尔大道
It's Wilshire Boulevard, by the way.
你们有宏伟的计划
You got big plans.
不仅仅只是计划
They're more than plans.
在我们说话这当儿 先生 一切都在发生中
This is happening, sir, as we speak, all over the city.
我们在飞机厂 港口 制片厂
We have agents in the aircraft factories,
都安插了特工
in the ports, in the film studios.
你确定可以把这些事告诉我吗
You sure you should be telling me this?
如果我去告诉联调局呢
What if I go to the FBI?
看到这位司机了吗
You see my driver there?
他是盖世太保 你知道那是什么吗
He's Gestapo. Do you know what that is?
我已经吩咐他 如果没看到我们最后
If he doesn't see this conversation end with a handshake,
握手达成合作 就拿出枪 打穿你的脑袋
I've instructed him to take his gun and shoot you through the head.
不过我们就得另找一个市长候选人了
And we'll have to find another candidate for mayor, alas.
我不会背叛我的国家
I won't betray my country.
你当然会了
Of course you will.
我现在该走了
Now I must be going.
和你合作很荣幸 汤森先生
It has truly been my pleasure, Mr. Townsend.
或者我应该说 大人
Or shall I say, Your Honor?
荣幸的人是我 先生
The pleasure was mine, sir.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
搞什...
What the fuck--
马特奥 别管他了
Mateo, stop! Leave him alone.
-你干... -给我滚出去
- What are you... - Get the fuck out!
住手 别这样
Stop it! Don't!
住手
Stop it!
点唱机 音乐 墨西哥
她才上高中 你这个变♥态♥混♥蛋♥
She's in high school, you pervert, shithead!
别让我再看到你
I'll never see you again!
马特奥 他什么都没做
Mateo, he wasn't doing anything.
-你不是我爸爸 -喂
- You're not my father! - Hey!
乔瑟菲娜 别说了 进去
Josefina, no more. Inside now!
那个混♥蛋♥摸她
Fucking bastard was feeling her up.
别说了
No more!
别再说这种话了
No more words like that.
我可没教你在街头打架
You were raised for better than fighting in the street.
是吗 那你是教我抹一周桌子才赚三块吗
Yeah, like sweeping up for three dollars a week?
你能做到更好的
You'll do more.
比如去罐头厂 或者扫厕所吗
Like the cannery or-or maybe cleaning out toilets?
就是这样了
This is it.
没有更好了
There is no more.
如果我当初这么想
If I thought that,
我们现在还住在西班牙人区
we'd still be living in the barrio.
你会爬上去的 孩子
You'll make your way up, mijo.
这里是美国
This is America.
你就继续做你的梦吧 妈妈
You keep dreaming your dreams, Mama,
也许死亡圣神总有一天会帮你成真
and maybe Santa Muerte will make them come true one day.
但是我们其他人...
But for the rest of us...
谁会想雇一个西裔
...who wants a spic?
看看你啊 都长这么大了
Look at you, all grown up.
妈妈 你有时间吗
Mama, you got a minute?
和我走走吧
Walk with me.
你最近有没有听说过关于死亡圣神的事
So you heard anything from Santa Muerte lately?
你不是信徒
You don't believe.
为什么要这么问
Why are you asking?
我是问阿罗约社区里有没有人问起过
Someone in the Arroyo community, I mean.
有没有什么我该知道的事
Something I should know about,
有没有出现什么暴♥力♥事件或者诅咒
maybe some of violence, some kind of curse.
死亡圣神不会诅咒
Santa Muerte doesn't curse.
她是圣洁的天使
She's a holy angel.
她指引我们平安抵达天堂
She guide us peacefully to heaven.
她可没有指引我父亲平安抵达天堂
She didn't guide my father so peacefully.
你当时年纪太小 都不记得了
You were too young. You don't remember.
他痛苦地烧死了 妈妈 我怎么不记得了
He died burning in agony, Mom. What don't I remember?
你到底想知道什么 桑蒂亚戈
What did you want, Santiago?
出了一些事 很严重的事
There's been some trouble, very bad,
出事的人看起来是墨西哥裔人
and it looks like Mexicans.
我只是希望你保持警惕 如果最近
I just want you to keep your eyes open and let me know
有什么特别的死亡圣神仪式 黑人聚集
if there's any special Santa Muerte rituals going on,
任何和阿罗约有关的事就告诉我
black masses, anything with Arroyos.
和一个你并不相信的宗教有关的事
From this religion you don't believe in.
-没错 -和曾碰触你的肩膀
- That's right. - From this holy angel
给你留下标记的天使有关的事
who touched your shoulder and marked you?
拜托
Please.
你什么时候才会相信
When are you going to believe the truth
刻在你皮肤上的真♥相♥
that is written on your own skin?
今晚不行
Not tonight.
那你会帮我吗
So you'll help me out?
留意和死亡圣神有关的消息
Listen for anything to do with Santa Muerte.
我会尽力而为
I'll do what I can.
但是你要好好想一想
But you have to think about something.
你总有一天可能会需要
This angel that you don't believe in,
你不相信的这个天使
you might need her one day.
到时候你怎么办
What do you do then?
来吧
Come on.
和你妈妈去跳一支舞
You dance with your mother now.
那些老家伙总是跟不上节拍
These old men can't keep up.
点唱机 音乐 墨西哥
点唱机 音乐 墨西哥
于是他抓着他的脖子
And so he grabbed him by the neck--huh--
像泰山一样拖着他
dragged him out like fucking Tarzan.
小马特奥吗
Little Mateo?
我发誓
I swear.
他当时就像约翰尼·韦斯默勒
He was like Johnny Weissmuller, huh?
大喊着"你这个变♥态♥"什么的
Screaming, "You pervert" This,
还有"你这个混♥蛋♥"
"You fuckhead" That,
"你不许碰我宝贝妹妹的奶♥子♥"
"You don't touch the tit of my sainted sister."
马特奥 你把那变♥态♥狠狠揍了一顿啊
Hey, Mateo, you bust that pervert good, huh?
你真幽默
Oh, you're so funny.
他就是在摸她
He was feeling her up
这城里所有的胖妈妈都看到了
with every fat mama in town watching.
拜托 别说得好像你在高中没摸过姑娘
Oh, come on, like you never felt up a girl in high school.
剧集 | 低俗怪谈:天使之城 | 导航列表