剧集 | 低俗怪谈:天使之城 | 导航列表
Don't you think I am a silly girl?
不 我不觉得
No, I do not.
那你觉得我是什么样的人
What do you think I am, then?
等我看出来了 我会说的
When I know, I'll tell you.
等你看出来时 就太迟了
When you know, it'll be too late.
我本希望我们能做朋友
I so hoped we could be friends.
你不如对月长嚎
You might as well howl to the moon.
一滴别漏 听到了吗
Every drop now, you hear? Every drop.
我需要见理查德·高斯先生
I need to see Mr. Richard Goss.
你是会员吗
Are you a member?
我是洛杉矶警局的
I'm a member of the LAPD.
抱歉 俱乐部限制进入
I'm sorry, this club is restricted,
刘易斯·米奇纳警探
Detective Lewis...Michener.
嗯 我的拉比告诉我了
Yeah, my rabbi told me.
先生
Sir.
先生
Sir.
介意我坐下吗
Mind if I join?
阿道夫怎么样了
How's Adolf?
近来还入侵了哪个国家吗
Invaded any countries lately?
你们知道高斯先生为阿道夫工作吧
You fellas know Mr. Goss works for Adolf, right?
在他没忙着杀犹太人的时候
When he's not killing Jews, that is.
先生们 可以让我们单独谈谈吗
Gentlemen, will you excuse us?
嗯 去礼品店买♥♥一本《我的奋斗》吧
Yeah, go grab a copy of Mein Kampf at the gift shop.
那么
So...
这就是限制进入的俱乐部的样子吗
this is what a restricted club looks like.
怪不得你们把贱民挡在外面
I can see why you keep the riffraff out.
为了这样的牛排 我都想改教了
I could almost convert for a steak like that.
米奇纳警探
Detective Michener,
你真是玩大了
you have grossly overplayed your hand.
伙计 我还没上桌呢
Pal, I haven't even gotten to the table yet.
但在他们把我个犹太人丢出去前
But before they throw my Yid ass out of here,
你给我听好
this is what you gotta hear.
我清楚你是什么人 你在做什么
I know who you are, I know what you're doing,
我知道你企图杀我
and I know you tried to kill me.
不如你现在动手吧
So how about you do it now?
保险还开着
Safety's still on.
就是侧面的小开关
That's the little switch on the side.
这出戏太符合你们民族的个性了
These theatrics are so in keeping with your people.
凡事都那么夸张
Everything's such drama, isn't it?
是啊 我们可会闹了
Oh, yeah, we're aces on drama.
知道我们还擅长什么吗
You know what else we're good at?
存活
Staying alive,
就像蟑螂一样
just like roaches.
不管你怎么踩 我们只会躲到角落里
Keep stomping, and we'll just run to the corners.
你杀了我的朋友
You killed my friends,
还想杀我和我搭档
you tried to kill me and my partner,
可我还在
and here I am.
你可能以为你知道
You may think you have an inkling
你面对的是什么 但...
of what you're dealing with, but--
少来了
Spare me the speech.
威亚赫莫萨地♥产♥开♥发♥
Via Hermosa Development,
市政厅的汤森议员
Councilman Townsend over at City Hall,
茉莉修女的圣殿
Sister Molly's Temple,
还有托潘加的那地方
that place in Topanga.
-我很清楚 -还有小布莱恩·凯尼格
- I know exactly-- - And young Brian Koenig.
我知道你把他藏起来了
I know you have him hidden.
但我们会找到他
But we will find him
从他神经质的脑袋里
and pry whatever secrets he holds
挖出他所掌握的秘密
from that neurotic little brain.
好啊
Sure.
当然了
You bet.
但在那之前
But until then,
如果你想杀我
if you want to kill me,
那就杀我
how about you just kill me?
别去碰我的搭档 我的朋友
Not my partner, not my friends,
冲我来
me.
拿起枪
Pick up the gun.
帮咱俩都省了麻烦
Spare us both the trouble.
我不需要伤害你
I don't need to hurt you.
那太好了
That's good to know.
你妻子 米莉娅姆 过世多年了
Your wife, Miriam, died years ago,
但你儿子 菲利克斯 住在格伦戴尔
but your son, Felix, lives in Glendale.
在布洛克商场的鞋柜台工作
He works in the shoe department at Bullock's.
你不见他 更准确地说
You do not see him, or, more to the point,
是他不愿见你
he chooses not to see you.
你女儿 贝丝 住在新泽西州米尔本
Your daughter, Beth, lives in Millburn, New Jersey.
她有两个孩子 名字我记不起了
She has two children. I cannot recall their names.
你可能没见过他们吧
I'm not sure you've ever met them.
你家庭关系好疏远
There's such estrangement in your family.
对了 你女儿怀孕了
Your daughter is with child, by the way,
你又要当外公了
and so you're going to be a grandfather again.
恭喜
Congratulations.
丹尼尔
Oh, Daniel,
你们民族的好代表
robust representative of your tribe,
有一天你会回顾
you shall one day look back
这次虎口之行
on this trip into the lion's den
为你所知 所失
and weep for all you know
而哭泣
and all you've lost.
你需要担心的不是老虎 伙计
It's not the lions you have to look out for, pal.
是我们这些蟑螂
It's us roaches.
我不知道
I don't know.
刘易斯要我躲起来
Lewis wants me to stay out of sight.
我觉得他在担心我
I think he's worried about me.
他是个好搭档
He's a good man to have as a partner.
最好了
The best.
周一回去工作吗
And back to work on Monday?
嗯 要举办庆祝
Yeah. There's a ceremony.
我们会因哈斯莱特案获得嘉奖
We're gonna get citations for that Hazlett thing.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我们该去哪庆祝
We should go somewhere.
什么意思
What do you mean?
出去玩
Out somewhere.
去哪
Like where?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们就沿着这片海滩散步
I mean, we walk up and down this beach,
或是待在小屋里 不被人看到
and we stay inside the cottage so no one will see us.
我们简直像在蹲监狱
It's like we're in prison.
大概是吧
I guess we are.
如果我想摆脱这一切呢
And what if I want to be free of it, all of it?
亲爱的 我们不能公开出去
Honey, we can't go out in public.
你知道的
You know that.
老天爷啊 我受够了一切
God Almighty, I'm so sick of it.
记得我们去码头那次吗
You remember when we went to the pier?
我就是那天爱上你的
That's the day I fell in love with you,
因为你允许我做普通的茉莉
because you let me be just plain Molly.
让我再做她一次吧
Oh, let me be her again.
茉莉
Molly.
就一晚
Just for one night.
-你想做什么 -什么都行 什么都做
- What do you have in mind? - Anything, everything.
我们就像其他人那样开心一把吧
Let's just have fun, just like anyone else.
你真想去开心一把吗
You really want to have some fun?
因为我知道个好地方
Because I know just the place.
你可以进来了 先生 他只有大概十分钟
You may come in, sir. He only has about ten minutes.
想坐请便
Sit down if you want.
我过几分钟要去骑马 所以简单说吧
I'm riding in a few minutes, so I'd appreciate brevity.
我需要谈谈公路的事
I need to talk about the motorway.
贝弗莉·贝克的公路吗
Beverly Beck's motorway, this is?
我的公路
My motorway.
那你在浪费时间
Then you're wasting your time here.
我需要你帮忙
I need your help.
我从未找过你
剧集 | 低俗怪谈:天使之城 | 导航列表