剧集 | 低俗怪谈:天使之城 | 导航列表
我下班了
I'm off duty.
我也是
Me too.
你的钱在这不受欢迎
Your money's ugly here.
我请吧
These are on me.
谢了
Thanks.
明天我就不再下班了
Tomorrow I won't be off duty.
那就这样吧 朋友
So it goes, amigo.
我认真的
I mean it.
我们三个挤在一间
The three of us in this one room
电♥话♥亭大小的房♥间
the size of a phone booth,
小马特奥尿床了
little Mateo wetting the bed,
蒂亚戈哭哭闹闹
Tiago doing his crying act,
我不得不早上五点就起来
and I had to get up at damn five o'clock
去罐头厂工作
to go to the cannery!
我发誓 我很羡慕这些
Oh, I swear, that makes me jealous.
我没有任何兄弟姐妹
I don't have any brothers or sisters.
我一直想成为大家庭的一员
I always wanted to be part of a big family.
做维嘉家的媳妇吧
Come be a Vega, God help you.
茉莉修女
Sister Molly!
我认出你了
I know you now.
我认出你了
I know you.
你对我女儿做的事已经够糟了
Bad enough what you do to my little girl,
现在还来勾引我儿子
and now my son?
-不行 女士 -妈
- No, ma'am. - Mama.
听着 我觉得无法解释 只能...
Look, I don't think I can explain other than--
不行 女士
No, ma'am!
你这张白种人的脸别出现在我面前
You take your gringa face out of my life.
你带你的白人上帝离我女儿远点
You take your white God away from my girl.
离我儿子远点
You take your hands off my son.
-我们不需要你 -妈 冷静
- We do not need you! - Hey, Mama, calm down.
冷静 坐下
Calm down. Sit down.
你把这女人带到这了
You bring this woman here?
坐下
Sit down.
你对她尊重点
You show her some respect.
我该走了
I should go.
留下 别走 茉莉
Stay. Please don't go, Molly.
拜托
Please.
茉莉
Molly?
这是怎么回事
What is this?
天呐
Jesus Christ.
坐下
Sit down.
这就是让你离家的女人
This is the woman makes you leave your family?
不 走吧 菲娜 我们不用受这气
No, come on, 'Fina. We don't need to do this.
闭嘴 马特奥 坐下
Shut up, Mateo. Sit down.
乔瑟菲娜 让我解释
Josefina, let me explain.
他还敢来这里
Fuck him coming here.
-只有墨西哥裔能来这里 -你骗了我
- This place is for Chicanos. - You lied to me.
你没资格这么跟我说话
You got no right to talk to me like that.
-抱歉 我不知道 -你该告诉我
- I'm sorry. I didn't know what-- - You should've told me.
怎么 你要向我开枪吗 来啊 混♥蛋♥
What, you gonna shoot me? Go on, you fuck.
你要割我喉吗 来啊 小混混 我就在这
You gonna cut my throat? Come on, Pachuco, here I am!
你们俩 都闭嘴
Both of you, shut up.
畜生
Motherfucker.
蒂亚戈 你为什么这么对我
Tiago, why do you do this to me?
乔瑟菲娜
Josefina--
-别怪他 -那你告诉我
- Don't blame him. - Then you tell me.
你为什么来 我不明白
Why are you here? I don't understand.
这女人在和你哥哥约会
Esta mujer is dating your brother.
这就是你眼中的圣人
This is your goddamn saint.
-够了 -让他们说 妈
- Don't. - Let them talk, Mama.
我该告诉你的 我不知道怎么开口
I should've told you. I didn't know how.
突然之间你不知怎么开口了 你
Suddenly you can't find the words, you.
你到底是什么人
What kind of man are you,
要这么对你的家人
to do this to your family?
墨西哥裔的女孩对他来说不够好
Chicana girl not good enough for him,
-对白人警♥察♥来说不够好 -住口
- not for the white cop. - Stop.
你这辈子都在逃离我们
You've been running from us your whole life.
这是我们的肤色 你的和我的
This is our skin, ese, yours and mine,
你做什么都改变不了这点
and nothing you do is gonna change that,
无论你操多少白人
no matter how many gringa putas you fuck.
你们都住口
All of you, stop!
我不要听你们说这些话 谁都不行
I will not have this from you, from anyone.
我这辈子
My whole life,
一直在让别人失望
I've been disappointing people.
我不相信上帝
I don't believe in God.
我不相信死亡圣神
I don't believe in Santa Muerte.
我没加入工会 加入了警局
I don't join the union. I join the force.
我不够墨西哥裔
I'm not Chicano enough.
我不够白人
I'm not white enough.
我不够天主教
I'm not Catholic enough.
我不够警♥察♥
I'm not cop enough.
我做什么都不够
I'm not anything enough!
但我
But what I am
是蒂亚戈·维嘉
is Tiago Vega,
我爱的女人就坐在这里
and the woman I love sits here.
你们可以转身离开 可以现在就走
You can turn your backs, you can walk away right now,
但这就是我
but this is who I am.
天呐 你该去当牧师
Jesus. You should have been a priest.
我爱你 蒂亚戈
I love you, Tiago,
但你总让我抓狂
but you drive me mad all the time.
毕竟他是维嘉家的人
He's a Vega, hmm?
三个儿子 却没有牧师
Three sons and no priest.
谁给我解释解释
Explain that to me, someone.
也许她是那个牧师
Maybe she's the priest.
也许她是
Maybe she is.
那我们重来一次吧
Maybe we start again, huh?
这是茉莉·芬尼斯特
This is Molly Finnister,
茉莉修女
Sister Molly.
好吧
Okay.
我是个墨西哥母亲
So this is a Mexican mother.
总爱唠叨还特别大声
She says a lot and really loud.
超大声
Loud.
但如果蒂亚戈说他在乎你
But if Tiago says he cares for you,
那最重要
that matters.
他是我的灵魂
He's my soul.
他们都是
They all are.
我绝不会做任何事伤害他
And I would never do anything to hurt him
或你女儿
or your daughter.
请相信我
Please believe me.
她说的是实话
She's telling the truth.
蒂亚戈的事情 我都不懂
This all with Tiago, I don't understand...
但她是个好女人
but she is a good woman.
我爱你 马特奥宝贝
I love you, Mateo mio.
我们找时间聊聊吧 就我俩 好吗
We talk sometime, you and me, yeah?
但我答应要带这位女士跳舞
Promised this lady a dance.
向主发出欢乐之音
Make a joyful noise unto the Lord.
阿门 修女
Amen, sister.
来吧 菲娜 你和我跳
Come on, 'Fina, you and me.
我们让他们见识下怎么跳舞吧 妈
Let's show them how it's done, Mama.
像我这样的老女人吗
Old lady like me?
你知道该怎么跳吗
Yeah, you know what you're doing?
-不 -不知道吗 我教你
- No. - No? Check this out.
来吧 大家
Yay! Vamos, familia!
就这样
Yeah!
以此纪念布莱恩·丹尼希
剧集 | 低俗怪谈:天使之城 | 导航列表