剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
I don't understand.
这是地下战斗
These are underground fights.
不在联盟的管辖范围之内
They're outside the jurisdiction of the Confederacy.
他们在暗流转播 资金链很多
They air on the darkstream, and a lot of money changes hands.
这不是开玩笑的
This is serious business.
瑞伦很厉害的 我会赌他赢
Well, Ralen's a bad-ass, I'd bet on him to win.
这里的斗士没有赢家
The fighters here don't win.
最终他们都会输的
They all lose, eventually.
很不幸 桑德尔是对的
Unfortunately, Xander's right.
大多数选手通常会严重致残 甚至更严重
Most of the combatants usually end up badly crippled or worse.
我会尽力治他们
I fix them up if I can.
瑞伦肯定来了
Well, Ralen's almost definitely here.
舰长 他们在一个扎塔斗士身上下注了
Cap, they started taking bets on a Zatarian fighter.
那我们得找到他
Then we need to find him.
你能帮我们吗 格雷格
Will you help us, Greg?
没有你 我们肯定不行
I don't think we can do it without you.
中尉是现在的冠军
Lieutenant's the current champion.
还没输过一场比赛
Hasn't lost a match yet.
他就像一只性感的灰熊
He's like a sexy grizzly bear.
他体里的瑞尔丹帮了他不少
Ryodyne in his system's definitely giving him an edge.
那个人是角斗场上的野兽
You know, that man is a beast in the arena.
他们脖子上戴的金属项圈是什么
What are the metal collars that they wear around their necks?
遥控爆♥炸♥带
Remote-controlled explosive bands.
所有斗士的合同
All the fighters' contracts
都是由富有的投资者 大公♥司♥拥有的
are owned by rich investors, mega-corporations.
如果你想在合同到期前离开
If you try to leave before the contract's up...
就会爆♥炸♥
Boom?
没错 爆♥炸♥
Exactly. Boom.
所就算你能戒掉瑞尔丹
So, even if you manage to cure the Ryodyne addiction,
你打算怎么走呢
how do you plan on leaving?
看来你还没想那么远
I suppose you haven't thought that far ahead yet.
所以那些颈圈由谁控制
So, uh... who controls the collars?
崔斯盖利昂 游戏大♥师♥
Triskelion, the game master,
以及拥有那个斗士合同的人
and whomever owns that fighter's contract.
瑞伦的合同呢
What about Ralen's contract?
如果他刚到这里 那应该还没有合同
Well, if he just got here, nobody yet.
你得先和中尉谈谈
You'll need to talk to the lieutenant first.
作为现在的冠军 所有的斗士都归他管
As the current champion, he's responsible for all the fighters.
等等 他不认识你吗
Wait, wouldn't he recognize you?
我有个主意
I think I have an idea about that.
你们是怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
不 你们不能进来 赶紧走
No, you're not allowed in here. You gotta go. You gotta go.
没关系 让他们过来
It's alright. Let them pass.
汗山度四世
Khan Sandhu the Fourth.
这是我的私人保镖 科乔
This is my personal bodyguard, Kojo.
打个招呼 科乔
Well, say hello, Kojo.
你很眼熟 我们见过吗 科乔
You look familiar. Have we met before, Kojo?
如果见过 你应该会记得的
If we had, I think you'd probably remember it.
你现在想制♥造♥一点回忆吗
You wanna make some memories right now?
请原谅我的手下
Please, excuse my subordinate.
-有时他挺过分 -看得出来
- Sometime he exceeds his-- - Yeah, I can see that.
我想从崔斯盖利昂先生那里买♥♥一个斗士
Now, I was looking to acquire one of your fighters
有什么好手吗
from a Mr. Triskelion. If he's any good.
好手都很贵
All the good ones are expensive.
我英俊又粗犷的朋友
Well, my handsome, rugged friend,
我那么努力地继承我爸的财产 就是为了花的
I did not work so hard inheriting my daddy's fortune not to spend it.
这个看起来很不错
This one seems fit enough.
他应该可以
Yes, he shall do nicely.
如果你想把所有的钱都花在扎塔人身上
If you wanna spend all your money on a Zat,
那我也没什么好说的
that's your business.
崔斯盖利昂明天看他在角斗场打完以后
Once Triskelion sees him fight in the arena tomorrow,
就会定个价
he's gonna set a price.
在此之前 祝你在拉斯维纳斯玩得愉快 山度先生
Until then, you enjoy yourself in Las Venus, Mr. Sandhu.
如果他死在了角斗场怎么办
Well, what if he dies in the arena?
他死了我们还怎么买♥♥
He's no good to us dead.
那样的话 你老板就省了不少钱
Well, in that case, your boss has saved himself a lot of money.
你们两个跟我来 回去练习吧
You two, with me. Back to practice.
-我们得把你弄出去 -你们不该来的
- We need to get you out of here. - You should not have come.
我们是来帮你的 瑞伦
We came to help you, Ralen.
你的想法是错误的 杜瓦尔舰长
You proceed from a false assumption, Captain Duvall.
这就是我想待的地方
I am exactly where I need to be.
听着 我们知道你很痛苦
Look, we know that you're in pain--
你对我的痛苦一无所知
You know nothing of my pain!
是吗
Is that so?
你以为只有你失去过亲近的人吗
You think you're the only one who's ever lost someone?
玛塔为我们大家做出了牺牲 这是她的选择
Matta made a sacrifice for all of us. It was her choice.
再提到她 我就杀了你
Say another word about her, and I will kill you where you stand.
你可能没有注意到 这里的人命不值钱
In case you had not noticed, life is cheap here.
伙计们 不能像个男人一样好好说话吗
Guys, come on. Can't we talk about this like reasonable men?
外星人 抱歉 随便啦
Aliens, sorry. Whatever.
我很感谢你们俩过来
I appreciate you both being here.
我知道你们是好心
I know you come with honorable intentions,
但我向你们保证
but I assure you,
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
*你这是在帮倒忙*
*You don't make it easy*
*我不喜欢这种感觉 但我知道*
*I don't want to feel this but I know*
*你的影子不会离开我*
*Your shadow won't leave me*
*现在我要独自保守秘密*
*Now I'm keeping secrets alone*
你想参加派对吗
You wanna crash a party?
-当然 -好
- Heck yeah. - Great.
*多想属于你*
*How much you meant to belong*
*我以为我在做梦*
*I thought I was dreaming*
*今晚你一个人出来*
*You came out this evening alone*
*我早上醒来*
*And I wake up in the morning*
退后
Back.
*我不记得*
*I don't remember*
你好
Hello.
厉害啊
Impressive...
不过毕竟只是人类
for a human.
看来你们已经见过面了
I see you've already met.
可以这么说
You could say that.
请允许我做一个正式的介绍
Allow me to make a formal introductions.
苏米克斯家族的阿莱卡王妃
Princess Aleka of Clan Sumix,
这是我最优秀的学生之一 杰克斯·周学员
please meet one of my finest students, Cadet Jax Zhou.
我是扎奇 杰克斯的朋友
Hi, I'm Zazie, Jax's friend,
什拉尔没那么优秀的学生
and one of Shral's less finer students.
很高兴见到你
It was a pleasure to meet you.
校园见
Maybe I'll see you around campus?
没问题
Rest assured.
我们很快就会再见面的 杰克斯·周
We will indeed see each other again soon, Jax Zhou.
他是战士中的战士
He is the warrior's warrior,
势不可挡的杀人机器
an unstoppable killing machine.
地球扎塔战争中的英雄
A hero of the Earth-Zatarian War,
你们的不败冠军
your undefeated champion.
我们对这个神秘斗士了解不多
We don't know much about this mystery fighter,
但有一点是肯定的
but one thing's for sure,
他在冠军面前撑不了多久
he won't last long against our champion,
战斗扎塔人
the Fighting Zatarian!
扎塔人
Zatarians.
我讨厌扎塔人
I hate Zatarians.
喜欢吗
Is that what you want?!
你们想看到他被杀吗
You wanna see him killed?
你们想让我杀了他吗
Do you want me to kill him?
你会后悔的 中尉
You don't wanna do this, Lieutenant!
我已经很久没有杀过扎塔人了
It's been a long time since I've killed a Zatarian.
来啊
Come on!
后退 后退 住手
Back, back! Stop it!
够了
Enough!
比赛终止
This match is terminated.
这种行为无法接受
This behavior is unacceptable.
我告诉你什么叫无法接受
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表