剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
我想先跟他谈谈 免得做出什么无法挽回的事
I just need to talk to him before I do something that can't be undone.
你是这么想的吗
Is that the way you're leaning?
是的
Yeah, I think so.
你确定吗 杰克斯
Are you sure, Jax?
这只是一个未分化的细胞簇 对吧
It's just an undifferentiated cluster of cells, right?
我现在事太多了
I have so much going on
我都不知道该怎么跟你说
right now that I can't even tell you about.
再说了 我都不知道孩子生下来以后
Besides, I don't even know what kind of world
世界变成什么样了
I'd bring this child into.
杰克斯 我知道这是个意外
Look, Jax, I know this was unexpected, but
但是计划赶不上变化
things don't always go the way we plan.
谢谢你安慰我
Look, I appreciate what you're saying,
但你要相信我
but I need you to trust me
我现在真的不能生孩子
when I say that I cannot do this right now.
杰克斯 你
Jax, you are...
这么好的人
such a good person,
你会是个很优秀的母亲
and you'd make a wonderful mother.
这比完美的时机更重要
That's more important than the timing being perfect.
而且
Plus...
你藏不了多久了
you're not really gonna be able to hide it for much longer.
等等 我觉得有点不对劲 我只是
Wait, I think something's wrong. I just...
好像有一种振动
I feel like a vibration or something.
那是宝宝在动呢 傻瓜
That's the baby, silly. It's moving.
等等 这太疯狂了
Wait, that's so crazy. It...
感觉像蝴蝶
feels like butterflies.
那个搬运工不会发现我们吗
Isn't that hauler gonna make us?
我们穿过的星云中有电离气体
The ionized gasses inside the nebula that we're traversing
可以帮我们打掩护
will cloak our approach.
飞行员会以为我们是"浓汤"中的传感器回声
The pilot should think that we are a sensor echo in all this soup.
先生们 准备登船
Gentlemen, let's get ready to latch on.
他知道有风险 但他还是接单了
Yeah, he knew the risk, but he took the job anyway.
大老远地运送危险的违♥禁♥品♥
Hauling dangerous contraband halfway across the galaxy.
为什么 因为他是罗伊舰长
Why? Because he's Captain Roy,
星系最棒的搬运工
the best junk jockey in the galaxy.
编辑 电脑
Edit, computer.
罗伊舰长 全宇宙
Captain Roy, the smartest,
最聪明 最帅气 最性感的搬运工
best-looking, sexiest junk jockey in the galaxy.
你因非法武器走私被捕了 罗伊舰长
You're under arrest for illegal weapons trafficking, Captain Roy.
一切都很顺利 直到他被抓了
Everything was going so well, until he got caught.
我告诉你们
Okay, so I'm telling you all,
我不知道那些集装箱里有什么
I have no idea what's in those containers.
我只是个替罪羊
See, I'm--I'm just a patsy.
替罪羊
A patsy?
我建议你告诉我朋友真♥相♥
I suggest you tell my friend the truth.
他很有手段的
He can be very persuasive.
你为谁工作 视差银河
So, who are you working for, Parallax Galactic
-苏米海盗 -什么
- and the Sumi pirates? - What?!
当然不是 我为自己工作
Hell no. I work for myself.
罗伊·斯坎特隆 很高兴见到你
Roy Scantron, damn glad to meet you.
不是罗伊舰长 星系最帅的搬运工吗
Not Captain Roy, the best-looking junk jockey in the galaxy?
他是我记录的
He's my nom de guerre in the book I'm recording
关于我在宇宙中的疯狂冒险书里的化名
about my wild and crazy adventures in the cosmos.
它会成为星际畅销书 走着瞧
It's gonna be an interstellar best-seller, you'll see.
我都等不及了
Well, I can't wait to read it.
这批非法货物
With this illegal cargo,
就是你在纵容海盗袭击地球殖民地的证据
you are empowering pirates to attack Earth colonies with impunity.
这是叛国 先生
That is treason, sir.
我只是个想闯出一片天的
Now, now, I'm just a long-haul trucker
长途搬运工
trying to make his way in the worlds.
怎么 你们没有因为钱而低过头吗
What, you all ain't never done nothing just 'cause you need the cash?
-我没干过违法的事 -那是你 舰长
- Well, nothing illegal. - Speak for yourself, Cap.
-闭嘴 杰特 -抱歉 舰长
- Shut up, Jett. - Sorry, Cap.
你要把这辆古董地球摩托送给谁
So, who are you transporting this antique Earth vehicle for?
没人 那是我的
Nobody. That's mine.
而且价格不便宜 请让开
And, uh, it wasn't cheap, so, uh, step away, please.
我当时一时冲动才买♥♥了它 好吗
It was an impulse buy, okay?
这些锁有网络加密
These locks have network encryption.
杰特 你有权限撤销吗
Do you have the credentials to override them, Jett?
没问题
Yeah, on it.
调制中
Modulating.
搞定
Done.
打开
Open it.
休眠的人是谁
Who are those people in stasis?
他们从哪来
Where did they come from?
你要带他们去哪
Where are you bringing them to?
谁付你钱的
Who is paying you?
他们要拿集装箱里的人做什么
What do they want with the people in the containers?
我什么都不知道
Look, I don't know anything!
说实话 我只是想赚点快钱而已
Honest. I was just trying to make a few extra credits
所以才接单的
and took this gig.
真的
Honestly.
舰长
Cap.
他运送的那些人
The men and women he's transporting,
-都是克隆人 -克隆人
- they're all clones. - Clones?
他们都植入了芯片
They all have chip implants
表明他们是在阿达制♥造♥的
indicating they were manufactured on Adar.
那些克隆工厂是视差运作的
Those cloning factories were operated by Parallax,
阿特丽亚九号♥被选为探索者以后
until they were shut down by Atria Nine
就把那些工厂关闭了
when she was elected Seeker.
我可以联♥系♥阿特丽亚
I could contact Atria and find out if there is a record
看看有没有克隆人的制♥造♥记录 以及他们是谁
of when the clones were manufactured and who they are.
不 我知道他们是谁
No. I figured out who they are.
克隆人是从扎塔战争中死去的地球网士兵的细胞中
The clones were farmed from the cells of dead EarthCom soldiers
培养出来的
who fought in the war at Zatar.
-他们是士兵 -嗯
- They're soldiers? - Yeah.
杰特 如果你能分♥析♥这些克隆人的细胞结构
Jett, if you were able to analyze the cell structure of those clones,
你能证明他们和视差有联♥系♥吗
do you think you could prove a connection to Parallax?
有可能
Yeah, it's possible,
但我这里没有合适的基因扫描仪来验证
but I don't have the proper genetic scanners here to verify.
我们得把他们带回地球
We gotta take 'em back to Earth.
有了这样的证据
With that evidence like that,
我们终于可以向卢卡斯舰队司令证明
we could finally prove to Admiral Lucas
视差一直在为苏米海盗提供军事援助了
that Parallax has been giving military aid to the Sumi pirates.
她不得不相信我们了
She'd have to believe us.
是的 但是回地球可不容易
Yes, but returning to Earth is not an easy task.
我们在一个很深的非直线空间里
I mean, we are in deep Non-Aligned Space.
我们得开着这个垃圾
We'd have to fly through a gauntlet of some of the most dangerous
穿越最危险 全是海盗的星系
and pirate-infested star systems in this piece of junk.
伙计 嘴不用这么毒吧
Hey, man, no need to be cruel.
贝莎号♥虽然看起来像垃圾 但它还是有两把刷子的
Bertha may look like junk, but she's still got some moves.
你的货物是人 罗伊
Your cargo is people, Roy.
他们正在被那些
And they're being sent to fight and die in battles
不敢自己动手的杀人犯送上战场
by murderers too cowardly to do their own killing.
他们是奴隶 罗伊
They're slaves, Roy!
我不知道那些集装箱里装的是什么 我发誓
I didn't know what was in those containers, man. I swear.
我知道是违法的
I mean, I figured it was something illegal,
但我从没想过会是人
but I never imagined it was people.
你们得相信我
You gotta believe me.
不管我有多穷 我绝不会运送奴隶的
I would never transport slaves, no matter how broke I was.
你觉得他说的是实话吗
You think he's telling the truth?
我觉得是的
Actually, I do.
舰长 这些克隆人是从地球网
Cap, these clones were grown from the DNA harvested
各部队士兵的DNA中提取的
from soldiers in every branch of EarthCom military.
等等 等等 停
Wait, wait. S-- Uh, stop.
回去
Go back.
怎么了 有问题吗
What is it? What's wrong?
那个克隆人是
That clone is...
锡安
Zion.
锡安是谁
Who's Zion?
他是我兄弟
He's my brother.
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表