剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
Well, I don't know about you, professor,
但我不会丢下他们的
but I'm not leaving them behind.
我们得想办法救他们
We have to find a way to save them.
很好
Good.
我就等你说这句话呢
I thought you might say that.
给我一个理由
Give me one good reason
为什么我不能拧断你的脖子
why I should not snap your neck right now.
瑞秋
Rachel.
我是为了瑞秋 好吗
I did it for Rachel, alright?
我偷了一个士兵的身份证 那个人叫戈奇
Gorch is the name of a soldier whose identity papers I swiped.
我不是地球网士兵
I'm not an EarthCom soldier.
我是个罪犯 走私犯和小偷
I'm a criminal, a smuggler and a thief.
我妻子也是
So was my wife.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
我女儿
My daughter.
这个我没骗人
That much is true.
我和我妻子都是这么长大的
My wife and I, we grew up in that life.
我不希望瑞秋步我们的后尘
Don't want that for Rachel.
所以我们躲在这里
Came here to hide.
像这样的破地方
Hellholes like this,
就算有人消失了 也不会被质疑
a man could disappear, no questions asked.
你不能告诉任何人
You can't tell that to anyone.
瑞秋 她不知道
R--Rachel... she doesn't know
我和我妻子的过去
about my old life or my wife's.
我刚失去了我的妻子
I just lost my wife.
她牺牲了自己 说不定可以拯救我们所有人
She made a sacrifice that might save us all.
而我将承受永远失去她的痛苦
I will carry the pain of her loss with me forever.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
从那以后 我就对一切感到不满
I've been mad at the universe ever since.
想自我毁灭
Self-destructive.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
这是我的第二次机会
This is my second chance.
你和你的女儿 应该拥有第二次机会
You and your daughter, you deserve a second chance.
我会保守你的秘密
I will keep your secret,
我会战斗到最后一口气
and I will fight to my very last breath
把苏米人从你家赶走
to drive the Sumis from your home.
收到你的信息了
Got your message.
不是吧
Seriously?
教授怎么样了
How's the professor doing?
我听说他试图反抗法律 但是法律赢了
I hear he fought the law and the law won.
现在他可以感受一下另一半的生活了
Gets to see how the other half lives now, I suppose.
告诉我 什拉尔 奥斯本找我♥干♥什么
So, tell me what Osborn wants from me, Shral,
为什么我不把你们交出去 申请豁免权呢
and why I shouldn't turn you both in for immunity.
他让我告诉你
He's asked me to tell you
他可以弄到你想要的东西
that he might have access to something that you want.
作为交换 你也有他需要的东西
In exchange, you have something that he needs.
可以使用传送门
I imagine being able to create portals
对于通缉犯来说 应该很有帮助吧
would be quite helpful now that he's a wanted fugitive.
当然 这并不能解释奥斯本
Of course, that still doesn't explain what exactly Osborn has
有什么我想要的东西 来作为交换
that I could possibly want in exchange.
这么说吧 他说不定可以弄到
Let's just say, he might be able to find
你和伊芙非常想得到的
one of those Protector anti-matter plasma weapons
守卫者的反物质等离子武器
you and Eve seem so anxious to get your hands on.
很诱人啊
An intriguing proposition.
就算他可以弄到 为什么要给我呢
But if that's true, why give it to me?
确实 如果落入坏人手里 比如你
Why indeed? It could be a very powerful and deadly weapon
就会是一个非常强大的致命武器
in the wrong hands... like yours.
我们想先知道你需要它做什么
We'd want to know what you need it for first.
你可以告诉奥斯本
You can tell Osborn what I need it for
因为我想干掉古人
is to destroy the Ancients,
免得我们被他们干掉
before they can destroy us.
退后
Fall back!
大家退后
Everybody, fall back!
帮帮我
Help! Help me!
不客气
You're welcome.
舰长 掩护我
Captain, cover me.
你
You!
爸爸
Papa!
桑德尔 我们该怎么办 他们人太多了
Xander, what do we do? There's too many of them.
能拖多久是多久
We hold them off until we can't anymore.
快点
Come on!
-爸爸 -没事的 亲爱的
- Papa? - It's okay, sweetie.
不疼
It doesn't hurt.
我不配当你♥爸♥
I never deserved you.
不
No.
希望
I wish...
爸爸
Papa?
爸爸
Papa?
等等 等等 停火
Wait, wait! Stop, stop!
他们没有还手
They're not returning fire.
他们在搞什么鬼
What the hell are they playing at?
你是谁
Who the hell might you be?
你是杜瓦尔舰长吧
Captain Duvall, I presume?
苏米帝国的阿莱卡王妃
Princess Aleka of the Sumi Empire.
奥伦王子的正房♥
First wife of Prince Oren of the Clan Sumix.
我们有一个共同的朋友
It seems we have a mutual friend.
杰克斯·周
Jax Zhou?
她说你有麻烦了
She told me you were in trouble.
-向我求助 -向你求助
- Asked for my help. - Your help?
怎么可能
I don't understand.
回家吧 舰长
Go home, Captain.
改日再战
Live to fight another day.
这个星球安全了 我保证
The planet is safe. You have my word.
海盗听奥伦王子的
The pirates will heed the wishes of Prince Oren.
你是说没有苏米皇室的支持
Are you saying that the pirates won't operate
海盗就不会行动
without the sanctions of the Sumi royal families?
如果是这样的话
If that's the case,
那为什么不彻底叫停海盗袭击呢
then why not put a stop to these pirate raids for good?
你还是见好就收吧 他们不会威胁这些人了
Just be glad they will no longer threaten these people.
只要我还活着 这件事我就负责到底
I will see to that for as long as I draw breath.
我还是不明白你为什么要帮助我们
I still don't understand why you're helping us.
-你应该能猜到啊 -说说看
- I imagine you already know. - Humor me.
因为 像你一样
Because, like you,
杰克斯·周要求我做什么我都愿意
I would do anything Jax Zhou asked of me.
我给她看了我的后背
I showed her my back...
我们是姐妹
and we are sisters.
麦帕切·戈奇
2146年3月8日至2200年11月21日
你父亲的事 很遗憾
I'm so sorry about your father.
他是个好人 正直的人
He was a good man. A man of honor.
如果你愿意 你可以和我们一起回地球
You could come back with us to Earth, if you like.
不了
No.
我属于这里
My place is here.
我任然认为我们可以把这个星球变得更好
I still think we can make this planet into something... in time.
我是个乐观主义者
I'm a glass-is-half-full kind of girl.
我们会确保地球网恢复
Well, we'll see to it that EarthCom resumes
这里的供给 在此之前 保重了
its provisioning here. Until then... take care.
准备好了吗 格雷格
You ready, Greg?
其实吧 我也不走了
Actually, I'm not going either.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
这里需要医生
This place needs a doctor,
我可以在这里做点好事
and I think I could do some good around here.
而且我有点喜欢上这里了
Besides, I think this place has kind of grown on me.
看来我还是个乐观主义者
Guess I'm a glass-half-full kind of guy after all.
当你见到杰克斯 请把这个给她
Give this to Jax when you see her, please.
我至少应该给她一个解释
I owe her an explanation at least.
再见 格雷格
Well... goodbye, Greg.
你干嘛
What are you doing?
再见 我的朋友
Goodbye, my friend.
别惹麻烦
Stay out of trouble.
这有点难
That I sincerely doubt.
你的表现太棒了 舰长
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表