剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
我吃了点零食
I was just getting a snack.
搞定
Got it!
你"搞定了"什么
What did you "get" exactly?
两个基因组片段在一个嵌入的模式中不断重复
Two genomic segments that repeat over and over in an embedded pattern.
我们得到了这个
We got this one,
还有这个
and this one.
有我一份力
I helped him.
-你知道这意味着什么吗 -不知道
- Any idea what they mean? - No.
但是如果你把每一个模式中的碱基
But if you treat the nucleo-bases in each pattern
当作一个碱基的五个数字 它会给
as a base-five numeral, it gives...
它会给你两个数字
It gives you two numbers:
八位数和七位数 不断地重复
eight digits and seven digits, repeating over and over.
我去找桑德尔
I gotta find Xander.
我们做对了吗
Did we get it right?
是的
You nailed it.
我们的额外学分呢
What about our extra credit?
我们搞定了
We nailed it.
我正准备去实验室呢
Just on my way to the lab.
这些数字是什么意思
What is it? What do the numbers mean?
天体坐标
They're celestial coordinates.
难以置信
I don't believe it.
我的基因就是星图
My DNA is a star map.
潘多拉
第二季 第四集
拜托 教授 再考虑一下吧
Please, professor, reconsider.
我们需要你帮我们找到失落种族
We need you for the mission to find the Lost Race.
恐怕我得谢绝了 舰长
I'm afraid I must decline with thanks, captain.
守卫者的袭击让我发现
The Protector attack showed me that,
在我心中 我仍然是那个年轻的战士
while still in my heart I am still that young soldier,
但是我的关节告诉我 我只是个老教授
in my joints, I am very much an old professor.
我对地球的战争记忆犹新
I remember the Battle for Earth rather differently.
我记得当我们以为自己死定了的时候
I remember that when we were sure that we would die,
我们失去了所有的希望 可你挺身而出
when we had lost all hope, you stood fast.
面对无法克服的困难 你没有退缩
You didn't flinch in the face of insurmountable odds.
我无法逃跑是因为我的膝盖
The state of my knees made running away out of the question.
没有人比你更了解开荒
Look, nobody knows more about first contact than you,
这次任务主要就是开荒
and this mission is entirely about first contact
未知的 有潜在危险的外星种族 教授
with an unknown and a potentially dangerous alien race. Professor!
也许我擅长开荒
Perhaps I specialize in first contact
是因为没有人愿意找我第二次呢
because no one invites me anywhere a second time.
请便吧
Now, please...
你不是我这次任务的首选
You know, you're not my first choice for this mission.
终于说句人话了
At last you say something sensible.
你是我这次任务的唯一选择
You're my only choice for this mission.
从这里 你可以看到空旷的黑暗
You can see the empty blackness from here.
我们在袭击中失去的所有星球
All of the stars we lost in the attack.
就像星系中的一道黑色疤痕
It's like a black scar across the galaxy.
现在一切都比以前黑暗了
Now everything's darker than it once was.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
那是什么
What is that?
那里有怪物
"Here there be monsters."
这是古代制图者在绘制无人去过的地方时
It's what the ancient cartographers used to write on maps
在地图上写的东西
when they were charting places to which no one had ever been.
这是对未知的警告
It's a warning against the unknown.
那里有怪物
Here there be monsters.
看来又只剩咱俩了
Well, I guess it's just the two of us... again.
瑞伦又翘了一节课
You know, Ralen missed another class.
这次学习小组只剩咱俩了
And we're the only ones there for study group.
又剩咱俩了
Again.
瑞伦也没回宿舍
Ralen hasn't been back to our dorm room either.
他一有时间
Yeah. He's been spending every free moment he has
就躲进虚拟现实模拟器
holed up in the VR simulator.
我们怎么办呢 去找他吗
What are we gonna do about it? Pay him a visit.
万一他不想见我们呢
And if he doesn't want to see us?
扎奇 拜托
Zaz, please. Come on.
我有魅力的博士学位
I have a PhD in charm.
-没人可以抵挡我的魅力 -随你怎么说吧
- No one can resist me. - If you say so.
我没骗你
Oh, I know so.
好吧
Alright.
怎么了
What?
你的彩妆花了
Uh, your gloss is smudged.
-我可以 -当然
- You mind if I...? - Sure.
这就是我的手段
And that's how I do.
我讨厌你
I hate you!
你不讨厌我 你爱我
No, you don't. You love me.
走吧 瑞伦在等着呢
Now, come on, Ralen's waiting.
杜瓦尔女士
Mrs. Duvall?
我们很遗憾
We regret--
我们很遗憾地通知你 你儿子
We regret to inform you that your son,
副指挥官锡安·杜瓦尔在战斗中丧生了
Lieutenant Commander Zion Duvall was killed in action--
战斗中丧生
Killed in action.
战斗中丧生
Been killed in action.
他的小队遭到了扎塔巡逻队的伏击
His squad was ambushed by a Zatarian patrol.
你兄弟很勇敢 也是一个伟大的战士
Your brother was a brave man, and a great soldier.
你们这种人
Is that what men like you
就是这样安慰我们的吗 他很勇敢
are supposed to say to people like us, that he's brave?
他很英勇
That he's courageous?
你不觉得他是为正义的战争而牺牲吗
You don't feel the war he died for was just?
战争是正义的吗
Is war ever just?
你是空谈哲学家啊
Ah, you're an armchair philosopher.
不 我想当建筑师
No, I want to be an architect.
我想有一天像我妈一样
I want to be like my mother one day.
但是现在你犹豫了
But now you're not so sure.
为什么 孩子
Why is that, son?
我觉得我们没有在这个星系搞建设
I don't feel like we build things in this galaxy anymore.
我们只是在搞破坏
I think we just tear them down.
才不是这样呢
Oh, no. That's just a mistake.
要不你们把桑德尔带走吧
Why don't you take Xander instead?
这可不行
Now, you know that's not how this works.
当妈的 肯定想试一试嘛
Can't a mother try?
我不要他了
I don't want him anymore.
我要锡安
I want Zion back.
他是我的最爱 他是我的最爱
He was my favorite. He was my favorite.
妈
Mum?
给 妈妈
Well, there you go, Mum.
保险栓关了
Safety's off.
开枪吧
Fire away.
妈
Mum?
开枪吧
Fire away.
妈
Mum?
你是对的
You're right, you know.
那里有怪物
Here there be monsters.
他在那儿
There he is.
杰特 扎奇
Jett, Zazie.
有什么事吗
Anything I can help you with?
玛塔不是死了吗
I thought Matta was dead?
是的
She is.
欢迎 杰特 脱♥光♥裸体吧
Welcome, Jett. Let's get naked.
什么情况啊
What the hell was that?!
不知道
I have no idea.
瑞伦在虚拟现实中变出了他死去的妻子
Ralen's conjured up his dead wife in virtual reality.
这在很多层面上都是错误的
That's so wrong on so many levels.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们不能把他扔在虚拟现实模拟器
We can't--we can't just leave him in the VR simulator.
他一直待在那里不健康啊
He's spending all his time in there, it's not healthy.
扎奇 他可能永远都不出来了
Zaz, he may never come out.
谁啊
Who is it?
客房♥服务
Housekeeping.
玛塔
Matta?
你得退房♥了 女士
You have to checkout, ma'am.
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表