剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
You've convinced Salazen to give up Ralen's contract?
没有 但我们可能找到了一个办法
Uh, no. But we think we might have found a way
帮助格雷格和柯林斯缓解瑞尔丹的痛苦
to treat Greg and Collins' Ryodyne affliction.
这还真是个好消息
That actually is very good news.
如果瑞伦面对的是
If Ralen were to go into the ring
服用了瑞尔丹的柯林斯 他可能会死在场上
with a Ryodyne-fueled Collins, he may not come out.
这算不上解药 但杰特找到一个克罗宁疫苗
It's not a cure, but Jett did manage to find a Cronin vaccine
可以压制暴♥力♥倾向
that should suppress the more aggressive
更重要的是 杀人倾向
and, more importantly, homicidal tendencies.
-什么时候可以进行治疗 -差不多现在吧
- When can we administer treatment? - Almost immediately.
-差不多 -我们要先去一下酒吧
- Almost? - First, we need to hit the bar.
你们在开玩笑吧
You're joking, right?
并没有
Not exactly.
最后一个成分
The last of the ingredients includes a type of distilled liquor
是一种经过加热产生酚醛的成熟蒸馏酒
that has been matured and heated to produce phenolic aldehydes
只能在酒精中找到
that can only be found in alcohol.
而且我们还要庆祝一下
Not to mention we need to celebrate my total genius
我的天赋和科学智慧
and inspired scientific acumen.
嗯 还有这个
Sure, that too.
-*靠 我太牛逼了* -走吧
- *God I'm good* - Shall we?
我喝威士忌
Mine's a whiskey.
等等 等等 等等
Alright. Wait, wait, wait.
如果我没猜错的话
Let me see if I got this straight.
你三个都爱上了杰克斯
All three of you were in love with Jax?
这件事很复杂
It's complicated.
天哪 天哪 天哪
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
你知道我想干什么吗
You know what this calls for?
-杰克斯 -格雷格
- Hey, Jaxie! - Greg?
天哪 你去哪了 我一直都很担心你
Oh, my God! Where have you been? I've been so worried about you!
他和我在一起
He is with me.
-就像你们人类说的 非常 -操蛋
- Getting, as you humans say "totally--" - Snookered.
桑德尔 你怎么和瑞伦 格雷格在一起
Xander, what are you doing with Ralen and Greg?
这个需要时间解释
That's on a need-to-know basis.
而你不需要知道
And you don't need to know.
-你穿的是什么 -你喜欢吗
- What is that that you're wearing? - Oh, you like it?
你是在馋她的身子吧
More like what she's not wearing.
-杰特 你怎么跟他们在一起 -杰克斯
- Jett? What are you doing with them? - Damn, Jax--
-闭嘴 杰特 -嗯
- Shut up, Jett. - Yeah.
-说来话长 -你们都不知道我有多想你们
- That's a long story. - You guys have no idea how much I miss you.
你们要是在这就好了
And how much I need you all here.
我们很想你 我也想你
We miss you. I--I miss you.
我一个人不行
I can't do this alone.
你们都知道这件事的重要性 赶紧回来吧
You all know how much is at stake. I need you all back here.
除了杰特 他随便吧
Except for Jett, him not so much.
这话就没必要了吧
That was unnecessary.
伙计们 我得挂了
Anyway, guys, I have to go.
-抱歉 我得去见个人 -杰克斯
- I'm so sorry. I have to meet someone. - Hey, uh, Jax?
-我只想说 -格雷格
- I just wanted to say, um-- - Yo, Greg.
你太优秀了 我愿意为你在飞船上被炸飞
You are the greatest girl a guy ever blew up in a spaceship for.
你要是在这里就好了 但是
I would say I wish you were here, but
我们都醉了
we're all rather inebriated,
酒吧的味道很奇怪
and the bar smells quite odd,
所以你还是别来了
so it's probably best that you're not.
桑德尔 说点什么吧
Xander. Say something.
看到你我就想微笑
You make me smile.
我只能想到这个 看到你我就想微笑
And that's all I have. You make me smile. You...
很顺利啊
I think that went rather well.
你文身了吧
You got your tattoo, didn't you?
-"你是我的姐妹" -什么意思
- "You are my sister." - What does it mean?
我打算把后背漏给其他的妻子
I intend to show my back to all the other wives.
她们会杀了你的
They'll kill you.
或者开始一场革命
Or, we'll start a revolution.
我愿意冒这个险
It's a risk I'm willing to take.
我们可以接受世界
We can accept the worlds as they are,
也可以尝试改变
or we can try and change them.
建立我们心中的世界
To what we hope they can be.
你懂我 小家伙
You understand, Little One.
比你想象中还要懂
More than you know.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢什么
For what?
我之前都开始失去信心了
I was beginning to lose my faith.
什么信心
In what?
所有的一切
Everything.
也许这就是他们派你来找我的原因
Maybe that's why they sent you to me.
-奥斯本 -不 不
- Osborn? - No. No.
不是奥斯本
Not Osborn.
对不起 阿莱卡
I'm sorry, Aleka.
现在这样真的挺遗憾的
If only things were different.
你竟敢在最神圣的日子打扰我
How dare you disturb me on this most sacred day!
我们不是来找你的 殿下
我们是来找她的
她是间谍
你确定吗
Are you certain of this?
我们在地球的线人已经确认了
你们打算怎么处置她
What will you do with her?
你不用操心了
上飞船吧
派对结束了
我一定会把这些侮辱转达给王子的
The Prince will surely hear of this insult.
随你
提醒你一句 王妃
你的婚纱肯定会成为你的裹尸布
这点鸡尾酒应该可以消除
Alright, this little cocktail should remove the last effects
你体内瑞尔丹的最后影响
of the Ryodyne in your system.
我不能让你夺走我的能力和力量
I will not have you take my power and strength--
不
No!
他死了吗
Is he dead?
我在一个永恒阴霾中待了太久
I've lived in a perpetual haze for so long.
我终于可以亲眼目睹这个世界了
I can finally see through my own eyes for
都过去这么久了
the first time in a long time.
谢谢你们
Thank you. All of you.
很高兴你能回来 中尉
It's good to have you back, lieutenant.
我为了
All that I feel...
我对你族人的所做所为 感到遗憾和羞耻
is regret and shame for what I've done to your people.
还有你
And to you.
战争很残酷 让我们心中充满仇恨
War is a cruel thing to fill our hearts with hate,
而不是爱
instead of love.
不幸的是
It is unfortunate that
我们还得在角斗场打一场
we will still have to face each other in the arena.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们的比赛 今晚还会继续
Our match, it will resume tonight.
你们是今晚的主角
You boys are the talk of the quadrant.
很多人都下了注
A lot of bets have been placed down.
崔斯盖利昂特别看重这场复赛
Triskelion is salivating at the idea of the rematch.
我们脖子上戴着项圈 根本逃不掉
And with these collars around our necks, we can't escape.
只要被发现 我们的头就没了
At least, not with our heads intact.
说到这些项圈 你有什么办法吗 杰特
Talking of those collars, what have you got for me, Jett?
我们需要一个离开这个星球的方法
We need a way to get off this planet, all of us.
舰长 我没什么办法
Cap, I got nothing.
瑞伦的父亲不会真的让他儿子
Come on, Ralen's dad wouldn't really let his son die
死在角斗场吧
in the arena, would he?
会吗
Would he?
我知道该怎么办了
I know what must be done.
柯林斯中尉
Lieutenant Collins...
你得杀了我
you are going to have to kill me.
我需要你的帮助 他们抓了你的朋友
I need your help. They have your friend.
谁
Who has her?
法罗-罗恩 苏米秘密警♥察♥
Faro-Ron, the Sumi Secret Police.
-他们抓杰克斯干什么 -这不重要
- What do they want with Jax? - It does not matter.
重要的是 如果我们不阻止他们
What matters is that if we do not stop them,
杰克斯就死定了
you will never see Jax alive again.
这是我的房♥间
This is my room.
马上就可以结束
只要你回答我的问题
谁派你卧底在阿莱卡身边的
不
No!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表