剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
你能想办法叫醒他吗 杰特
Can you find a way to wake him up, Jett?
杜瓦尔舰长
Captain Duvall--
我知道你要说什么 瑞伦
I know what you're gonna say, Ralen.
不要说
Don't.
这是我兄弟
It's my brother.
这不是你兄弟 舰长
It's not your brother, Captain.
这是他的复♥制♥品
It's a facsimile of him.
虽然看起来像他
It may look like him,
也许声音像他
may even sound like him,
但绝对不是他
but... it most definitely is not him.
如果能让玛塔复活 什么事你都愿意做
If you could find a way to bring Matta back, you'd do anything,
不是吗
wouldn't you?
我是过来人了
I have gone down that road,
相信我
and trust me when I say,
这条路还是别走了
it is not a path that leads where you wish it to go.
开始吧 杰特
Do it, Jett.
锡安
Hey, Zion!
锡安 锡安 是我
Zion! Zion, it's me.
桑德尔 你认得我吗
It's Xander. You recognize me?
指挥官呢
Where is the commander?
他比正常的宝宝长得快多了
This baby is growing a lot faster than a normal pregnancy,
我不知道为什么
and I don't know why.
我想知道我到底怎么了
I need to find out what's happening to me.
除了我和佩德维茨医生 还有谁知道这件事
Who else, apart from Dr. Pedowitz and myself, know about this?
只有我室友
j--just my roommate.
那就好 你的医生不能知道你的真实身份
Good. Your doctor can't know what you really are,
所以我安排用一个普通人的医疗记录
so I have arranged to substitute the medical records
来代替你的
of an ordinary human for your own.
我得告诉桑德尔 你知道他在哪吗
I have to tell Xander. Do you even know where he is?
孩子不是杜瓦尔舰长的 杰克斯
The child is not Captain Duvall's, Jax.
什么 不 当然是了 肯定是
What? No, of course he is. He has to be.
他恐怕没有生父
I'm afraid there is no biological father.
这怎么可能
H--how is that possible?
我检查了你的医疗记录
I examined your medical records,
真正的医疗记录
the real medical records.
对胎儿基因组测序
Sequencing the fetus' genome
与你的几乎百分之百匹配
revealed a near 100 percent match to your own.
看来你怀了自己的克隆人
It appears that you are pregnant with your own clone.
妊娠期的速度非常快
And the gestation is so rapidly accelerated,
你怀孕不到一周
that you're going through nine months of pregnancy
孩子就已经九个月了
in less than a week.
这太不正常了 为什么会这样
That is so not normal. Why is this happening to me?
这个孩子可能就是下一个潘多拉
It's possible that this child could be the next Pandora.
好吧
Okay...
好吧 如果是这样
Okay, and if that's the case,
这意味着都是古人干的 对吧
that must mean that the Ancients caused this to happen to me, right?
也许另一个你的死
Perhaps the death of your doppelganger,
触发了替代她的程序
triggered the process to replace her.
这太扯了 我受不了了
This is way too much. I cannot do this.
虽然发生了意外
It's an unanticipated complication
但你要专注 清醒
at a time when focus and clarity are necessary, yes.
-我不想要这个孩子 -杰克斯
- I want it gone. - Jax.
我知道这不容易
Look, I know this isn't easy.
可不嘛
Oh, you think?
首先 我发现我不是人类
First, I find out that I'm not even human,
然后宇宙的命运全指望我了
and then the--the fate of the universe relies on me.
现在我体内有东西在生长
And now I have something growing inside of me
可能都不是真正的婴儿
that may not even be a real baby.
我才22岁 这太不公平了
I'm only a 22-year old sophomore. This is so not fair.
扯这么多干嘛 就算这是个正常的婴儿
What are your intentions? Even if this was a normal baby,
你也照顾不好他啊
there's no way you could look after it.
再过几周
In a matter of weeks...
几周后
in a matter of weeks,
你必须拯救宇宙
you literally have to save the universe.
你和我叔叔能不能给她找个家
Is there any way that you and my uncle could find a home for her,
就像你们当初帮我一样
the same way that you did for me?
如果你真的想这么做
If that's what you really want.
决定权在你 但是 拜托
The decision lies with you, but... please,
-请考虑一下后果 -我考虑了
- consider all the consequences. - I am.
所以我才请求你的帮助
That's why I'm asking for your help.
我现在不能当母亲
Look, there is no way that I could be a mother right now.
这不是我的命运 但是
That is not in my destiny, but...
也许她还能过上正常的生活
maybe she can still have a normal life.
杰克斯
Jax?
杰克斯 怎么了
Jax, what's wrong?
孩子
The baby...
要生了
I think she's coming.
你是我的兄弟 锡安
You were my brother... Zion.
你是我哥
You were my older brother,
我很尊敬你
and I looked up to you.
你是军人 你是个正直的人 你
You were a soldier. You were a man of honor. You...
教会了我如何做人
taught me how to be a better person.
你激励了我 让我变成现在这样
You inspired me to be the man I am today.
指挥官呢
Where is the commander?
好吧
Okay, um...
我们父亲在家附近的结冰池塘里
Our father taught us how to play ice hockey
教我们打冰球
on the frozen pond near our house.
我有冰球棍 你只有扫帚
I had a stick, and you had a broom.
就是这么"公平"
What's fair is fair.
你还记得吗
You remember that?
我们一直学到早春 然后有一次
We carried on playing into the early spring, and once,
我看到你滑向薄冰
I saw you skating towards a patch of thin ice.
所以我冲过去阻拦你 咱俩撞得特别狠
So, uh, so I body-checked you full on, hard, out of the way.
我的肩膀 上臂 胳膊肘都撞到了你
And I--I drove my shoulder, my upper arm, my elbow into you
把你撞开了
and, uh, and took you out.
这招是你教我的
And you taught me that move.
你还记得吗
You remember?
你很生我的气
And you were so angry at me.
特别生气 知道我给你看了冰洞
You were so angry until I showed you the hole in the ice.
然后你感谢我救了你的命
And then you thanked me for saving your life.
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
你认识我的 该死
You know me, damn it.
指挥官呢
Where is the commander?
你还说你还没准备好当母亲呢
And you said you weren't ready to be a mom.
我没有准备好
I'm not.
我给不了她想要的关爱
She deserves so much more than what I can offer her.
你不打算留下她吗
So, you're not gonna keep her?
怎么了 你们没见过婴儿吗
What? You guys have never seen a baby before?
上周我都不知道她的存在 怎么会这么关心她呢
How can I care so much when last week I didn't even know she existed?
宝宝
Hi, baby.
这就是你的动力吗
Is that really your motivation?
你不明白 瑞伦
You don't understand, Ralen.
锡安死之前 我跟现在完全不一样
I was a different person before Zion died.
我是个艺术家
I was an artist.
我本来要当建筑师的
I was gonna be an architect.
他被杀以后 我母亲一直没有缓过来
My mother never recovered when he was killed.
我加入地球网
And I joined EarthCom
因为我想和他一样
because I wanted to be just like him.
我妈觉得她要失去我们两个了 然后她崩溃了
My mother felt like she was losing us both, and it broke her.
相信我
Trust me when I say this,
我经历过你现在的处境
I have been where you are now.
你无法起死回生
You cannot bring back the dead,
不管你的意愿有多强烈
no matter how much you may want to.
我们只能怀念他们
We can only hold them in our thoughts,
让他们活在我们的记忆中
and let them live on in our memories.
有人来了
Looks like we got company.
启动推进器
Hitting thrusters.
你给她起名字了吗
Have you picked a name for her yet?
我要叫她布鲁姆[旺盛]
I'm gonna call her "Bloom",
因为她长得太快了
because she grew so fast.
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表