剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
好吧 这个"文化停顿"
Okay. Well, this "cultural pause"
已经超过八个小时了 所以
has now been well over eight hours. So...
我再试试
Let me try again.
你们有人愿意跟我们一起走吗
Will one of you please come back with us?
这是不光是为了我们 对你们也非常重要
It is extremely important, not just for us, but for you as well.
否则我绝对不会让你离开你的族人
Otherwise, I would never ask you to leave your own people.
欢迎 扎奇
Welcome, Zazie.
瑞伦怎么样了
How did it go with Ralen?
他没事吧
Is--is he okay?
不好说
Not exactly.
什么叫"不好说"
What do you mean, "not exactly"?
我很感激你为我做的一切
I appreciate what you did for me.
多亏了你 我才意识到自己不能活在幻想里
Thanks to you I now realize that I cannot live inside a fantasy,
但我没有家了
but I remain a man without a home.
如果要重新开始 我必须找一个新的家
And I must find a new one if I am to start over.
一个属于我的地方
A place where I belong.
请不要来找我
Please do not come looking for me.
再见 杰特
Goodbye, Jett.
他们可能是被梦害死的
I think the dreams killed them.
很有可能 我们差点失去了什拉尔
It certainly seems so. We nearly lost Shral.
肯定是梦让他们互相攻击
The dreams must've made them turn on each other.
破坏自己的飞船
Sabotaged their own ships.
失落种族为什么要这么做呢
Why would the Lost Race do that?
他们看起来并不坏啊
They didn't seem vicious or evil.
他们的梦肯定是一种防御机制
Their dreams must be a defense mechanism.
哪怕是无心的 就像玫瑰上的刺一样
Even an unintentional one, like the thorns on a rose.
或者青蛙身上的致幻毒素
Or hallucinogenic toxins on a frog?
怪不得失落种族隐世了这么久
Well, it must be how the Lost Race stayed lost for so long.
接近的人都会在噩梦中迷失自我
Anyone who gets close loses themselves in the nightmare.
我们做到了
We did it.
那是因为有你
Well, that's only because of you.
为什么
Why?
值得吗
At what cost?
损失这么大 我们只拿到了一个贝壳
So much loss, and all we have to show for it is this shell.
古人想从我这里得到什么呢
What do the Ancients want from me?
这一定很重要 他们说你肯定能用得上
Well, it must be important. It's what they said you would need.
到时候就知道了
I guess we'll find out.
我试过了 但他们就是看不见
I tried to show them, but they do not see.
那你必须再让他们看一遍
Then you must show them again.
这个种族太累人了
They are an exhausting race.
而且头脑很迟钝
And dull-witted.
话虽如此 但是他们学不会就会灭绝的
Even so, if they do not learn then they will cease to exist.
这就是万物的规律
It is the way of things.
他们学不会 我们也会灭绝的
If they do not learn, we will all cease to exist.
潘多拉在哪里
Where is the Pandora?
奥斯本要带她去新波特兰
Osborn's bringing her to--to new Portland.
让他姐妹伊芙抚养
To be raised by his sister, Eve.
对不起 杰克斯
I'm sorry, Jax.
请原谅我
Please forgive me.
进来
Enter.
欢迎 桑德尔
Welcome, Xander.
我很担心
I was worried a--
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表