剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
地球网舰队训练学院
科学和医疗实验室
别动 杰克斯
Hold still, Jax.
我似乎总是伤害你 哪怕我已经尽量避免了
I always seem to hurt you, even when I try not to.
到处都是伤痛
There's plenty of hurt to go around.
玛塔居然就这么离开了
I can't believe Matta's gone.
每个人都有各自的悲哀
We all have our... share of tragedy.
你和格雷格也经历过同样的事情
You went through the same thing with Greg...
还有你的父母
and your parents.
但是格雷格和我妈还活着
Yeah, but Greg and my mom are still alive.
玛塔不会回来了
Matta's not coming back.
我都不知道该对瑞伦说什么
I don't even know what to say to Ralen.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
玛塔为大家做出了牺牲
Matta made her sacrifice for everybody.
所以我们要保证她的牺牲不会白费
So, we need to make sure that her sacrifice wasn't in vain.
我们要阻止最终审判
We need to stop the final judgment forever.
我知道 我只是
I know. I just...
要是我知道该怎么做就好了
I wish I knew how.
计划不变
We stick to the plan.
既然知道了你的基因组
And knowing that your genome is made up of the DNA
是由星系五个有知觉的种族组成的
of the five sentient races in the galaxy--
有六个种族
There's six races.
古人肯定也用他们的基因
The Ancients must have created me with their DNA too.
就算你是关键 杰克斯
Even if you are the key, Jax,
这并不意味着去寻找古人告诉你的
that doesn't mean it's gonna be any easier
所谓的失落种族会变得简单
to find this so-called Lost Race that the Ancients told you about.
但也许失落种族的基因
But maybe the Lost Race's DNA
是一个我们已经知道的组合
is a combo of the ones we already know about.
比如咱们有一个共同的祖先
Sort of a common ancestor to help us focus on our similarities,
所以我们的外貌才这么相似
rather than our differences?
基因带来的和平
Peace through DNA.
说不定到头来我们都是表亲
Maybe we're all cousins underneath the skin.
我知道 这个想法很傻
I know, it's silly.
不 说不定呢
No. It's hopeful.
什么情况
What is that?
说不通啊
This doesn't make any sense.
所有的基因 人类 扎塔人
All DNA, Human, Zatarian,
青蛙 细菌都是由四个碱基组成的
frog, bacteria is comprised of four bases.
腺嘌呤 鸟嘌呤
Adenine, Guanine,
胸腺嘧啶和胞嘧啶
Thymine and Cytosine.
那这是什么
Well, then what is this one?
黄嘌呤
Xanthine.
黄嘌呤
Xanthine?
一种原始的含氮碱
A primitive, nitrogenous base
可能曾经被并入古代核酸中
that may have once been incorporated into the ancient nucleic acids,
但如果真的是这样的话
but if it ever was,
进化过程清除了所有的证据
evolutionary processes removed all evidence of it.
怎么可能
How is that possible?
我说他们肯定在什么无聊的地方
I told you they'd be someplace totally lame.
我们在校园里到处找你
We've been looking all over campus for you.
学习小组一小时前就开始了
We were supposed to have study group over an hour ago.
-你待在这里 我去找瑞伦 -不行
- You stay with these guys. I'll go find Ralen. - No!
不行
No.
不行
No?
不行
No.
瑞伦很悲痛
Ralen is grieving.
他的妻子在飞船事故中去世了
After the death of his wife in the shuttle accident.
最好还是让他单独待一会吧
I think maybe it's best if you let him be alone for a while.
好吧 我以为他现在的情况
Sure. I guess we just thought
可能需要人陪呢
he might want to be around people right now.
他现在需要时间来哀悼
I think what he might want is time to grieve.
其实我们都需要时间
I think that's what we all need.
这是什么
So, uh, what is this?
你们在科学实验室干嘛
And why are you in the science lab?
桑德尔在帮我做项目
Xander's helping me with a... school project.
五个碱基的基因 不是四个吗
DNA with five bases instead of four?
这是在开玩笑吗
Is this some kind of a joke?
你还挺了解基因的嘛 扎奇
I didn't know you knew so much about DNA, Zazie.
嗯
Yeah.
你们俩也来看看找个
Maybe the two of you would want to take a run at this...
理论科学难题吧
theoretical science puzzle?
可以加学分吗
For some extra credit, maybe?
嗯 没问题
Yeah... yeah.
既然这样
Well... in that case,
那我们加入
we are so in.
现在松了一口气吧
I think we can both agree that we're happy
反物质武器没有威胁了
the anti-matter weapon is no longer a threat.
是的 但是"眼不见心不烦"
Well, yes, but "out of sight, out of mind"
这个说法对于超级武器来说很难接受啊
is hardly the philosophy to adopt when it comes to a super-weapon
毕竟它可以摧毁整个太阳系
that can wipe out entire solar systems.
中情局投入了所有的资源来研究这个设备
CIS has devoted all our resources to learning more about this device.
这就是你今天来拜访我的真正原因吗 舰队司令
Is that the real reason you came to pay me a visit today, admiral?
我也很高兴见到你
As delightful as it is to see you.
部分原因吧
In part.
你有地球无法获取的资源
You have resources that aren't open to Earth.
视差和扎塔还有苏米做了很多生意
Parallax does a lot of business with the Zatarians and the Sumi,
还有外环星域中没结盟的世界
as well as out there, on the Outer Rim with the non-aligned worlds.
你想让我当线人 打听他们都知道什么吗
Are you trying to recruit me as an asset to find out what they know?
我一直觉得自己是一个绅士特工
I've always fancied myself as a debonair secret agent type.
所以你愿意吗
So, will you do it?
为了你 我愿意
For you, yes.
但是关于多诺万·奥斯本 有件事你必须知道
But there is something you need to know regarding Donovan Osborn.
我的前任中情局局长越狱了
My predecessor as head of CIS has escaped,
现在是通缉逃犯
and is a wanted fugitive.
希望你不要像其他人一样
So, I hope you're not going to plead for leniency on his behalf
-为他求情 -恰恰相反
- like everyone else. - Quite the contrary.
我想警告你
I want to warn you.
如果他参与了近期对扎塔人的袭击
It wouldn't surprise me if somehow he were involved
我也不会感到惊讶
in this recent attack on the Zatarians.
这怎么可能
I don't see how that's possible.
他一直在试图说服大家
Well, this story he's been peddling about
某种超级强大的外星人
some super-powerful alien race
有可能会毁灭我们的宇宙
that's threatening to annihilate our universe
真是胡说八道
is just sheer poppycock.
-你听说过贾斯帕·马斯克林的故事吗 -没有
- Have you ever heard of the tale of Jasper Maskelyne? - No.
当盟军获得情报
Well, when the Allies gained intelligence
在第二次世界大战期间
that the Germans were planning a massive bombing raid
德国人计划进行大规模轰炸
during the Earth's Second World War,
他决定关掉亚历山大所有的灯
he had the idea of turning off all of the lights in Alexandria,
然后照亮撒哈拉沙漠
and lighting up the Sahara desert.
这样 德国人来的时候
That way, when the Germans came,
他们就会炸沙子 不炸城市了
they would bomb the sand rather than the city.
你什么意思 哈伦
What's your point, Harlan?
误导往往是战争中最有效的工具
Misdirection is often the most effective tool in war.
我们共同的朋友 多诺万·奥斯本已经叛变了
Our mutual friend, Donovan Osborn, has gone rogue.
躲在暗处行动
Operating in the shadows.
他不信任你
He does not trust you,
而且会不择手段的扳倒你
and he will do anything and everything he can to bring you down.
谢谢你
Thank you...
信任我 告诉我这件事
for entrusting me with this information.
信任是互相的 亲爱的
Well, trust goes both ways, my dear.
还有其他事吗
Now, if there's anything else?
暂时没有了
Not at the moment.
你让我有了很多的思考
You've given me plenty to think about.
在我和多诺万·奥斯本成为敌人之前
Donovan Osborn and I were friends for a long time
我们当了很久的朋友
before we were enemies.
我知道他是怎么想的
I know how he thinks.
如果我的人找到他
If my men do find him--
就马上告诉我吗
You will let me know immediately?
当然
But of course.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表