剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
These are the same kind of aliens that we encountered
遇到的外星人
in New Portland and on the Homestead colony.
如果这些是去年
And if these are the same aliens
袭击地球的舰队的外星人
that were onboard the armada which attacked Earth last year...
那他们肯定是古人的步兵
They must be the foot-soldiers of the Ancients.
-像神一样崇拜他们 -那这是个好消息啊
- Worship them like gods. - Then this is good news.
他们想杀了我们 这算什么好消息
How is them trying to kill us good news?
他们不想让我们进入那个山洞
Well, they presumably don't want us to enter that cave,
那这应该就意味着
which means that it's reasonable to assume
我们离传送门不远了
that we are close to the portal.
那我们可能捅了马蜂窝了
Well, then I think we just kicked the hornet's nest.
因为这些外星人不但凶残 而且从不落单
'Cause these aliens are ferocious and never alone.
这个和我们之前见过的都不一样
This is unlike any other one we've seen in the past.
也许是宫殿守卫
The palace guard, maybe?
像传说中的圣殿骑士一样保护着传送门
Protecting the portal like the Knights Templar of legend.
你觉得这个符号♥是什么意思
What do you think this symbol means?
我把符号♥图像发给教授
I'm sending an image of the symbol to the professor
让他在船上分♥析♥一下
on the ship for analysis.
希望风暴别碍事
Let's hope he gets it through the storm.
你想过要对古人说什么吗
Have you thought about what you will say to the Ancients?
想过 但我
I've thought about it, but I'm--
我相信到时候你会知道该说什么的
I'm sure you will know what to say when the time comes.
所有人都这么说 但是
That's what everyone keeps telling me, but...
我真的不确定
I'm just not sure.
咱们两个种族五年前还在打仗
Our two races were at war five years ago.
现在却在合作
Now, we are working together as one.
这一定意味着什么
Surely, that must mean something.
希望如此 玛塔
I really hope so, Matta.
走吧
Come on.
无畏号♥
杰克斯
Jax?
玛塔 请回复
Matta? Come in!
我好像定位了传送门的坐标
I think I may have located the coordinates to the portal.
请回复
Come in--
等等 玛塔
Hold on, Matta.
信♥号♥♥丢失了
I think I'm losing signal.
你太蠢了 奥斯本
You are a fool, Osborn.
怎么了 就因为我相信通过养育这个孩子
Why? Because I believe that by nurturing this child
教她去爱 就能拯救我们的世界吗
and teaching it love, we can save our worlds?
拯救我们世界的唯一方法就是杀死她 立刻杀死她
The only way to save our worlds is to kill it. Kill it now.
再往前走一步 我就打爆你的头 什拉尔
Take another step and I'll blow your head off, Shral.
你在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
我必须这么做
What I have to do.
你杀了这个孩子 他们只会接着送孩子过来
You kill that baby, they'll just send another and another.
奥斯本是对的
Osborn is right.
我们得试试别的办法
We have to try another way.
我会把她交给我妹妹 伊芙
I will give it to my sister, Eve,
希望她的爱可以建立一种人类的纽带
in the hopes that her love will instill a bond with humanity.
让孩子学习
And she can study it.
扎塔人
The Zatarians!
杰克斯 怎么了
Jax, what's wrong?
我来过这里
I've been here before.
应该都干掉了
I think we got all of them,
但他们肯定还有增援
but there are assuredly more on their way.
-我们得赶紧走 -你们走吧
- We need to go. - You go.
我来拖住扎塔人
I'll hold off the Zatarians.
为什么
Why?
因为我不能冒险犯错
Because I can't risk being wrong.
伙计 赶紧走吧
Come on, man. We gotta go now.
我知道这个地方
I know this place.
这就是我出生的地方
This is where I was born.
好吧
Okay.
现在怎么走
Where do we go now?
信♥号♥♥完全丢失了
I have completely lost signal.
我不知道
I do not know.
那条路吧
I think that way.
请回复 奥斯本
Come in, Osborn.
情况比我们想象的更糟
It's worse than we thought.
整个扎塔舰队
The entire Zatarian fleet...
几小时后 能量波就会抵达扎塔
In hours, the wave will reach Zatar,
除了你们以外 没有人能阻止它
and there's nothing that can stop it... but you.
全都被摧毁了
It's... been destroyed.
这些东西还有多少
How many of these things are there?
杀了一个 立刻就会冒出另一个
As soon as we kill one, another one takes its place.
他们不想让我们进入传送门
They just don't want us getting to the portal.
收到了吗 桑德尔
Do you copy, Xander?
请回复 桑德尔
Come in, Xander.
瑞伦 有人能收到吗
Ralen? Do any of you copy?
下面怎么了
What's going on down there?
没怎么
Oh, not a lot.
刚刚在外星守护者交火
Just engaged in a firefight with the Alien Protectors.
通往古人的传送门 我知道它在哪里了
The portal to the Ancients, I think I know where it is.
我解码了符号♥
I decoded the symbol.
这是一张星球地形图
It's a map of the topography of the planet
包括地下的整个隧♥道♥系统
and the entire tunnel system below.
如果我是对的 杰克斯和玛塔离得不远了
If I'm correct, Jax and Matta are not far.
消息是好的 时机挺糟糕
Great news. Terrible timing.
我把坐标传给了你们的通讯器
I've transmitted the coordinates to your multitrons.
你们赶紧去那个传送门
You need to get to that portal now.
扎塔没有多少时间了
Zatar doesn't have much time.
我认识这里
I've seen this before.
我知道我们要去哪里了
I know where we need to go.
不远 跟我来
It's not far, follow me.
目前还没有信♥号♥♥
I'm not getting a signal.
别动 我来绘制前面的隧♥道♥
Hold your position while I map the tunnels ahead.
这条路不一定对 杰克斯
I don't know if that's the right way, Jax.
相信我
Just trust me.
他们为什么撤退了
Why are they retreating?
他们被我们吓跑了吗
Did we scare them away?
有点不对劲
Well, something's not right.
杰克斯肯定在传送门附近 他们去追她了
Jax must be nearly at the portal. They must be going after her.
听起来不妙啊
Oh, I don't like the sound of that.
我赶紧很奇怪 玛塔
I feel strange, Matta.
我好像和这个地方有着某种联♥系♥
Like I'm somehow connected to this place.
这里什么都没有 杰克斯
There is nothing here, Jax.
没有传送门 没有能量信♥号♥♥
No portal, no energy signature.
看来这次你的直觉错了 杰克斯
I guess your instincts must have been wrong this time, Jax.
它肯定在这里
It has to be here.
奥斯本的地图把我们领到这里是有原因的
Osborn's map led us here for a reason.
这是死胡同
This path is a dead end.
障碍就是通道
The obstacle is the path.
这是什么
What is that?
我第一次在新波特兰发现的古人的语言
The language of the Ancients that I first discovered on New Portland.
上面写着"障碍就是通道"
It says "The obstacle is the path."
这个密室就是传送门
This chamber is the portal!
原来我们一直就在里面
We've been inside of it the whole time.
古人就在我们身边
The Ancients are here with us now.
好吧
Okay...
这和我想象的不一样啊
Not exactly what I was expecting.
汽车旅馆
我们一直在等你
We've been expecting you.
但我只有一个空房♥
But I'm afraid I only have one vacancy.
你们大老远过来
You both came such a very long way.
长途跋涉以后肯定很累了吧
You must be tired at the end of your long journey.
你是古人吗
Are you one of the Ancients?
不要问老人的年纪
Never ask someone this old about their age.
学校都不教你的吗
Don't they teach you anything at that school of yours?
跟我来
Come on, follow me.
杰克斯
Jax--
先签个字
First, sign the ledger,
登记入住
and register your stay.
好的
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表