剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
Okay.
潘多拉
朱♥德♥森会领你去房♥间
Judson will show you to your room.
你好
Good day and all that.
瑞伦 瑞伦 不
Ralen! Ralen, no!
瑞伦 瑞伦 不
Ralen! Ralen, no!
去找杰克斯和玛塔吧
Let's go find Jax and Matta.
你要在这里住多久
How long will you be staying with us?
我不确定
I'm not sure yet.
这取决于我们要在这里干什么
Depends on what we're... ...doing here.
你应该很清楚
Oh, I think you know.
你来这里很久了吗 朱♥德♥森
You, um... You been here long, Judson?
从一开始我就在这里
Oh, since the beginning.
杰克斯 扎塔
Jax, Zatar...
我们没时间了
Look, we're running out of time.
我要和古人谈谈
I need to speak to the Ancients.
他们虽然可能了解通道
They may understand the path,
但他们肯定不明白其中的障碍
but they certainly do not understand the obstacles.
是吗 为什么呢
You don't say. And why is that?
我们星系的文明
The civilizations in our galaxy
正致力于把我们的世界结合起来
are working on bringing our worlds together,
但我们还需要一点时间
but we just need a little more time.
杰克斯说得对
Jax is right.
扎塔和地球曾经打过仗
Earth and Zatar were once at war,
-但是现在我们可以通力合作了 -是的
- and now we're working together. - Yeah.
很好 很好
Oh, that's all well and good,
但我们不相信你具有健全的信仰 潘多拉
but we don't believe you have complete faith, Pandora.
才不是呢
That's not true.
你怎么知道我是怎么想的
You can't possibly know what's in my head.
是吗
Is that so?
你真的相信
Can you say with full conviction
这个宇宙值得存活吗
that this universe is truly worthy of survival?
即使我有疑虑
Even if I had doubts,
这并不意味着你必须摧毁
it doesn't mean you have to destroy
整个宇宙重新开始啊
an entire universe and start over.
我没有
I don't.
我没有疑虑
I... don't have doubts.
也许吧
That may be true.
你和潘多拉不同 古人无法读取你的想法
The Ancients cannot read you like they can the mind of a Pandora.
他们没有创造你
They did not create you,
只赋予了创造你的条件
only the conditions that led to your creation.
那你就只能相信我了
I guess you will have to trust me.
真是太为难了
You don't make it easy. No sirree.
你和来过这里的其他人很不一样
You are so different from the others that stayed here before.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
杰克斯 我们已经决定了
Jax, it's been decided.
你将有更多的时间来证明你所说的是真的
You will be granted more time to prove that what you say is true.
怎么证明
How?
通过证明银河系所有六个种族
By proving that all six races of the galaxy
都值得继续存活
deserve to continue their existence.
六个种族 但是只有五个啊
Six races, but there's only five:
人类 扎塔人 苏米人
the Humans, Zatarians, Sumi,
克罗宁人和守卫者
Cronin and the Protectors.
你口中的"守护者"
Yes, the "Protectors," as you call them,
只是我们统治的延伸 与此无关
are merely extensions in our own dominion and are irrelevant.
但其他五个种族掌握着你生存的关键
But the other five hold the key to your survival.
反之亦然
And you to theirs.
就咱们说话这会儿 我们的宇宙都已经被毁灭了
Our universe is already being destroyed as we speak.
你们的地球可以围绕其轴心旋转121圈
121 more rotations of your Earth on its axis will be granted
再接受最终判决
before final judgment is rendered.
四个月
Four months.
杰克斯 扎塔呢
But Jax, what about Zatar?
然而
However...
还有一件事
...there is one more thing.
为了赢得缓刑
To earn this reprieve,
我们必须确认扎塔人说的是真的
we must know that what the Zatarian says is true.
她的信念纯洁吗
Is her conviction pure?
是的
It is.
只有一种方法可以确认
There is only one way to be sure.
你必须和我们一起待在这里
You must stay here... with us.
客房♥快准备好了
Housekeeping is almost ready.
等等
Wait.
等等 玛塔 你不用这么做
Wait, wait, Matta, you don't have to do this.
肯定还有别的办法
Surely, there has to be another way.
-我必须这么做 杰克斯 -不
- I have to do this, Jax. - No.
这是拯救扎塔的唯一办法
This is the only way to save Zatar.
不 她还没想明白
No. She doesn't understand.
这不是她的命运 这是我的命运
This is not her destiny. This is my destiny.
我是潘多拉 让我留下替她
I'm the Pandora! Take me, not her!
也许吧
That may be true,
但你有疑虑
but you have doubts.
她没有
She does not.
就这么决定了
It is done.
杰克斯
Jax?
告诉瑞伦
Tell Ralen...
我爱他
I love him.
玛塔 不
Matta, no!
杰克斯 杰克斯
Jax! Jax!
我们刚收到奥斯本的消息 能量场消失了
We just heard from Osborn, the energy field's vanished.
扎塔安全了
Zatar is safe.
杰克斯 你成功了
Jax, you did it.
你成功了吧
You did, didn't you?
-玛塔 她 她 -杰克斯
- Matta, she--she... - Jax,
玛塔呢
where is Matta?
杰克斯 我妻子呢
Jax, where is my wife?!
她
She--
对不起
I'm so sorry.
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表