剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
地球与扎塔的战争
阿斯莫迪斯6号♥星之战
22年前
奥斯本舰长 我看到目标了
Captain Osborn, I have eyes on the target!
无论如何 不能跟丢了 什拉尔
Whatever you do, do not lose them, Shral.
不可能的 奥斯本
Not planning on it, Osborn.
你知道我们会因为擅离职守
You do realize we could be court-martialed
被送上军事法庭吧
for going AWOL from our unit.
地球与扎塔之战
The battle between Earth and Zatar
与我们试图阻止的相比 那是小巫见大巫
is child's play compared to what we're trying to stop.
快跟丢了 奥斯本
We're losing her, Osborn!
怎么会呢 他们正中我的圈套
Hardly, I have them right where I want them.
目标已解决
Target neutralized.
潘多拉
第二季 第三集
破坏性的能量力量
The destructive energy force
正在继续其毁灭的道路
is continuing its path of total annihilation.
有生物居住的行星或星系还没有被摧毁
No inhabited planets or systems have been destroyed yet.
地球网舰队训练学院
当今
但是毁灭能量波仍然在直奔扎塔
But the wave of destruction remains on a direct heading for Zatar.
我们可能知道该如何阻止它
We might know how to stop it.
地球网的天体物理学家
Every EarthCom astrophysicist at my disposal
都无法解释这种神秘的力量
has been unable to explain this mysterious force,
更别说战胜它的方法了
let alone suggest a way to defeat it.
你是说你可以吗 周学员
And you're telling me you can, Cadet Zhou?
你得和奥斯本舰队司令谈谈
Well, you need to speak to Fleet Admiral Osborn.
奥斯本教授说的话没什么好听的
There is nothing Professor Osborn has to say that I want to hear.
他能帮上忙 请跟他谈谈吧
He can help. Please talk to him.
然后让他再告诉我一遍
So that he can tell me again
这种力量是被一种
how it was created by a race
"古人"的高级外星生物创造出来的
of superior alien beings called "the Ancients,"
因为他们认为我们的宇宙不配存在
who've deemed our universe unworthy,
-就把我们抹去吗 -你不相信他吗
- and are wiping us from existence? - So, you don't believe him then?
那个人会不择手段地夺回中情局
That man will do or say anything to claw his way back into CIS,
有我在 就不会让他得逞的
and that's not happening on my watch.
如果我们什么都不做 扎塔会被消灭的
If we don't do anything, Zatar is gonna be annihilated.
我亲自和萨拉赞大使谈过
I spoke to Ambassador Salazen personally.
扎塔正在调遣所有的舰队准备反击
The Zatarians are dispatching their entire fleet.
他们会摆平的
They will handle it.
他们的舰队会被摧毁的
That fleet will be destroyed,
然后那股毁灭能量波
and after that, it's only a matter of time
迟早会抵达地球的
until that wave of destruction reaches Earth.
地球无法采取任何行动
Earth is in no position to do anything.
因为奥斯本的傲慢 我们的舰队在六个月前被摧毁了
Our fleet was decimated six months ago because of Osborn's arrogance,
你们都忘了吗
or did you both forget?!
解散
You're dismissed.
请不要再为你叔叔请求宽大处理了
And please, no more pleas for leniency on behalf of your uncle.
舰队司令 如果你愿意
Please, Admiral, if you would just--
你们出去吧
I think you can show yourselves out.
你觉得呢
So, what do you think?
你知道我在想什么
Well, I think you know what I think.
我希望你能有个计划
I just hope you have a plan.
这个计划可能会毁了我的前途
The plan might cost me my career,
但是如果宇宙毁灭了
but if the universe gets destroyed,
那前途还有什么用呢
then who needs a career anyway?
-回避一下 下士 -遵命
- Some privacy, corporal? - Yes, sir.
你好 教授
Hello, professor.
我把我知道的一切都告诉了卢卡斯 但她嘲笑我
I told Lucas everything I know, and she ridiculed me.
我真的不知道我现在还能帮她什么
I really don't know what help I can be to her now.
那就帮我们吧 长官
Then help us, sir.
我们想在古人毁灭我们的宇宙之前
We need to find the Ancients and appeal to them directly
找到他们 当面恳求他们
before they destroy our entire universe.
你们打算怎么做
And how do you intend on doing that?
我们还不太清楚
We don't know exactly.
但我们也没有什么好办法
But there's no great military play here.
只有杰克斯才能找到他们
Only Jax can find them.
她是潘多拉
She's the Pandora.
你就指着这么渺茫的希望啊 桑德尔
That's a pretty thin sliver of hope to hang your hat on, Xander.
我们别无选择 长官
Well, we don't have any choice, sir.
你也一样 你必须帮助我们
And neither do you. You have to help us.
我怎么帮你们
And how can I do that?
你是不是还没注意 我现在是囚犯
In case you hadn't noticed, I'm a prisoner here.
你曾经告诉我 在你打开第一个潘多拉之后
You once told me that after you boxed the first Pandora,
你发现了一个被古人送到我们宇宙的婴儿
you found a baby sent to our universe by the Ancients.
我
Me.
你把孩子交给了你妹妹抚养
And you gave that baby to your sister to raise as her own.
古人一定是用传送门把杰克斯留在那个星球上的
The Ancients must have used a portal to leave Jax on that planet.
所以同一个传送门说不定也可以找到他们
And it stands to reason that the same portal could lead back to them.
这个假设还挺合理
A reasonable hypothesis, I suppose.
那就帮帮我们吧
Then help us.
拜托了
Please.
我可以帮忙
I will help...
但有一个条件
on one condition.
你们得带我一起去
You have to take me with you.
你好
Hello.
搞什么鬼
What is going on here?
是我 教授
It's me, Professor.
我知道是你 瑞伦
Yes, I get that it's you, Ralen.
但你在这里干什么
But what exactly are you doing here?
我是来救你的
I'm here to rescue you.
感谢你临时过来帮我越狱
I appreciate the impromptu prison break,
但是这个守卫恢复知觉以后
but once that guard regains consciousness,
他就会发现我不见了
he'll be quite disappointed I'm missing.
-到那时 我们早就溜了 -溜去哪呢
- We shall be long gone by then. - Gone where?
我们得登上无畏号♥
We need to get onboard the Dauntless.
-监控摄像头呢 -都坏了
- What about the security cameras? - They've been disabled.
杜瓦尔舰长的计划相当周密
Captain Duvall's plan was quite thorough.
很高兴你们赶上了起飞时间
Glad to see you made our departure time.
是的
Yes, it, uh...
我们也不容易
wasn't exactly easy.
瑞伦把我装进了高尔科普的箱子里
Ralen smuggled me aboard in a crate of Gorkop,
一种罕见的克罗宁美食
a rare Cronin delicacy.
应该是你的主意吧
I assume that was your idea.
-舰长的特权 -我差点被熏死了
- Captain's prerogative. - The smell almost killed me.
你不是一个人
Yeah, you're not the only one.
给你一套新衣服 舰队司令
A fresh set of clothes for you, Admiral.
谢谢你 玛塔
Why, thank you, Matta.
趁舰队指挥中心还没有发现
Right. We need to get going before fleet command
我们提交的飞行报告是假的 赶紧溜
realizes that the flight report we filed is a phony.
也不能让他们发现奥斯本教授不见了
And Professor Osborn is gone.
没错 各就各位
That too. Stations, please.
船员休假归来
And the crew returns from shore leave.
他们给你的飞船真不错啊
This is quite a ship they gave you.
你能掌控吗
You sure you can handle it?
现在轮到你了 教授
It's your turn now, Professor.
我们已经说到做到了
We upheld our part of the bargain.
该你了
Time for you to uphold yours.
请告诉我们要去哪里
Please, show us where we're going.
那里
There.
阿斯莫德乌斯6号♥星
Asmodeus 6.
阿维斯陀语中恶魔的意思 真不错
The Avestan name for a demon. Lovely.
航线设置完毕 珍珠岛起飞准备完毕
Course laid in. We've cleared the Pearl,
曲速引擎已就绪 随时可以起飞
and are ready to engage Alcubierre-EM drive on your orders.
启动曲速引擎
Engage the EM drive.
全速前进
Don't spare the horses.
我们只有不到20个地球小时
We have less than 20 Earth hours
找到古人阻止这一切
to find the Ancients and put a stop to all this
不然你们的家园就会被彻底摧毁
before your homeland is completely destroyed.
我们的人不会撤离的
Our people will not evacuate.
他们将坚持战斗到最后
They will stand and fight until the end.
但愿不会变成这样
Let's hope it doesn't come to that.
你没事吧 杰奎琳
Are you all right, Jacqueline?
如果我说错了怎么办
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表