剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
I got this!
桑德尔
Xander.
格雷格
Greg?
我听说你死了啊
Heard you were dead.
我听说你被开除了
Heard you were expelled.
谢谢你们俩
Thanks for that, both of you.
格雷格 你在这儿干什么
Greg, what the hell are you doing here?
我们一开始以为你死在海鹰号♥上了
First, we thought you died in the wreckage of the Seahawk.
然后发现你在希帕提娅主星好好的活着
And then we find out that you're alive and well on Hypatia Prime,
然后你又消失了 现在出现在这里
and then you disappear from there only to show up here.
你不能告诉杰克斯
You can't tell Jax anything.
我不想让她知道你找到我了
I don't want her to know that you ever even found me.
你一句话都没说就消失以后
Jax has been worried sick about you
杰克斯一直很担心你
ever since you disappeared without telling us anything.
如果她知道原因 就会更担心的
She'd be more worried if she knew why.
好吧
Fine.
我们不会说出去的
This stays between us.
拉斯维纳斯的事不会说出去的 兄弟
Yeah. What happens on Las Venus, stays on Las Venus, bro.
-杰特 闭嘴 -什么 对不起
- Jett, shut up. - What? Sorry.
我把杰克斯推进逃生舱后
Well... after I pushed Jax into the escape pod,
我和贾沃斯基舰长在爆♥炸♥前
Captain Jaworski and I managed to get off the Seahawk
逃出了海鹰号♥
just in time before it blew up,
但我们没有食物 也没有口粮
but we had no food and we had no rations.
为了活下去 我们只能服用瑞尔丹
To stay alive, we had to take Ryodyne.
然后我上瘾了
Naturally, I got hooked.
瑞尔丹
Uh, Ryodyne?
是一种药
It's a drug.
地球网在战争期间秘密使用它来提高侵略性
EarthCom used it covertly during the war to heighten the aggression,
以及士兵肾上腺素水平
and the abilities of the epinephrine levels of their soldiers.
而且很容易上瘾
It also happens to be highly addictive.
你把我从希帕提娅财团救出来以后
After you freed me from the Hypatia Syndicate...
我想尽一切办法戒掉它
I tried everything to break my addiction,
但是一直戒不掉
but nothing worked.
既然你是个瘾君子
So, if--if you're a-- a junkie,
为什么来拉斯维纳斯呢
why come to Las Venus?
这可不是个休息
I mean, it's not exactly a place for rest,
疗养 排毒的地方
recuperation, and detox.
好问题
That's a good question.
这里并不限制私底下的研究
There's no restrictions on off-book research here,
我可以获取所有实验药物
and I have access to all the experimental drugs that I need.
我们想赚点钱
We, uh, figured we'd make some cash
来支付治疗费用
to pay for what we needed to find a cure.
"我们" 我们是谁
"We"? Who's "We"?
凯德·柯林斯副指挥官
Lieutenant Commander Cade Collins.
那是谁
Who's that?
他是海鹰号♥上贾沃斯基的二把手
He was the second in command to Jaworski on the Seahawk.
我有幸在地球的一家医院见到了中尉
I had the pleasure of meeting the lieutenant at a hospital on Earth.
他当时拼命想戒掉瑞尔丹
He was also desperately trying to kick his Ryodyne addiction,
但是很可惜
but no luck.
所以从那以后你就一直在这里赌博
So, you've been gambling here ever since.
也不是
Not exactly.
中尉一直在角斗场打拳
The lieutenant's been fighting in the arena.
我作为一个准医生吧
And, as a doctor... of sorts,
一直帮他治疗
I've been keeping him alive.
你在开玩笑吧
You--you can't be serious.
格雷格 你为什么不联♥系♥我们 我们可以帮忙啊
Greg, why didn't you call us? We could've helped.
我太在乎杰克斯了
I care for Jax too much.
我不想因为我的问题 毁了她完美的人生
I didn't want to ruin her perfect life with my problems.
我很抱歉告诉你 格雷格
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, Greg,
但是杰克斯的人生一点都不完美
but Jax's life is far from perfect,
在她最需要你的时候 你抛弃了她
and you're abandoning her when she needs you the most.
是杰克斯抛弃了我
Jax abandoned me!
你这是服用瑞尔丹才说的疯话
That's the Ryodyne talking,
不是那个愿意放弃一切
not the man who was willing to give up everything
去救所爱之人的男人该说的话
to save the woman that he loved.
你看看我现在的下场
And where exactly did that get me?
格雷格 你要去哪里
Greg, where the hell do you think you're going?
咱们没什么可聊的了
Oh, we're done here.
我们还不知道你有没有事
Well, you can't really think we're just going to let you leave
怎么可能就这么让你走了
without at least finding out whether or not you're okay.
你们必须让我走
That's exactly what you're gonna do.
我永远都不会丢下任何人
Well, I was taught to never leave anyone behind.
我不是你的学员
I am not some cadet under your command.
你可能很难接受 但这一次
This may be hard for you to accept, but for once
与你无关 小士兵
this isn't about you, soldier boy.
可能吧
Well, that might be true,
但是不管怎样 你都要和我们一起回家
but either way, you're coming home with us.
看看周围
Take a look around the bar.
这些人都是斗士 都被我治疗过
All of these guys are fighters that I've nursed back to health,
帮他们接骨头 打膏药
healed their broken bones, patched back up myself.
只要我说句话
I give the word,
他们就会用担架把你抬出去
and they're carrying you out of here on a stretcher.
总之你现在赶紧走吧
Either way, you're leaving now.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
别闹这么僵嘛 哥们
Maybe--maybe we can take this down a notch, boys?
我可不想在这里被♥干♥掉 舰长
I really didn't come here to get all shot up, Cap.
谁也不会给蒙娜丽莎泼颜料 对吧
Like you don't throw paint on the Mona Lisa, right?
-杰特 -怎么了 他听懂了啊
- Jett... - What? He gets it.
既然你不知道我在这里 那你为什么来这里
If you didn't know I was here, why did you come?
为了瑞伦
For Ralen.
他从学院消失了 我们认为他在拉斯维纳斯
He disappeared from the Academy. We think he's here on Las Venus.
为什么瑞伦会来拉斯维纳斯
Why the hell would Ralen come to Las Venus?
他的妻子 玛塔死了
His wife, Matta? She's dead.
他非常悲痛
And the grief is driving him crazy.
看来你觉得自己现在过得还挺好
Look, you obviously don't care about what happens to yourself,
但是至少帮我们找到瑞伦吧
but at least show a little courtesy and help us find Ralen.
欢迎 扎奇
Welcome, Zazie.
室友 你去哪
Hey, roomie. Where you off to?
去休息室喝一杯
Uh, just to the lounge for a drink.
不错啊 和斯图德利 · 多利特吗
Sweet. With Studly Dolittle?
不 我一个人
No, by myself.
你需要人陪吗
Do you want company?
我现在想一个人待会 扎奇
I just need to be alone right now, Zaz.
那你还去休息室
So you're going to the lounge?
你不太喜欢我 是吗
You don't like me very much, do you?
我当然喜欢你 扎奇
Of course, I like you, Zazie.
我一直想和你做朋友
I keep trying to reach out and be your friend,
但你总是把我推开
but you're always pushing me away.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我现在的事有点多
There's just a lot going on in my life right now
但我没办法和你说
that I can't really talk about.
-桑德尔吗 -这是其中一部分
- Xander? - That's part of it.
我以为我们分手了
I mean, I kind of thought we broke up,
然后我们又睡在一起 所以
and then we slept together again, so...
我明白
I feel you, girl.
分手性行为真的会让人懵逼
Break-up sex can be super confusing.
是啊 我不知道现在我们是什么情况
Yeah, I just don't know where we stand right now.
我知道他对我还有感情 但是
I mean, I know he still has feelings for me, but...
我不知道我是否也一样
I don't know if I feel the same, you know?
你真的可以找个朋友聊聊
Sounds like you could really use a friend to talk to.
是啊 也许吧
Yeah, maybe I could.
你不会以为用这个女巫药剂
You don't actually think you can cure your Ryodyne addiction
就能戒掉瑞尔丹吧
with this witch's brew, do you?
苏米火山灰和克罗宁肝胆汁
Sumi volcano ash and Cronin liver bile?
恶心
Gross.
-我就是这个打算 -我可以帮你
- That's what I'm trying to do. - Let me help.
我可以连接数据流
I can interface with the datastream
看看能找到什么有用的
and see what I can sleuth out that might be useful.
如果瑞伦真的在拉斯维纳斯 他会在哪里
If Ralen is actually on Las Venus, where would he be?
可能在训练或是在角斗场
Probably training or in the arena.
什么意思
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表