剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表
什拉尔教授 开门啊
Professor Shral, open the door, please!
他把自己锁在里面了
He's locked himself inside.
-他会缺氧的 -五秒后减压
- He's running out of oxygen! - Depressurizing in five seconds.
什拉尔教授 开门啊
Professor Shral! Open it!
-开门 教授 拜托 -五 四 三 二
- Open it! Professor, please! - Five, four, three, two--
气闸安全
Airlock secure.
怎么回事 教授
What the hell is going on, professor?
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
我想让你见见我的好朋友 瑞伦
I want you to meet my good friend, Ralen.
瑞伦
Ralen...
这是我妹
this is my sister...
山姆
Sam.
瑞伦
Hey, Ralen.
你妹妹也死了吗
Is your sister dead, too?
我不知道
I didn't know.
嗯
Yeah.
谁都不知道
No one else does.
我们都失去过某种东西 瑞伦
We've all experienced loss, Ralen.
心里有个结
It becomes a part of us.
永远解不开
Never leaves.
它会一直提醒我们
It reminds us of who...
失去的人或事
and what we've lost.
可以时常探望
You can visit.
但是不能久住
You just can't live there.
对吗
Right?
你在气闸室醒来之后
Are you seriously suggesting that you don't have any memories
真的什么都不记得了吗
from before you woke up in the airlock?
我说了
As I... told you previously,
我记不住我的梦
I don't remember my dreams.
为什么我不相信你呢 马丁
Why don't I believe you, Martin?
我说过不要让我执行这个任务
I told you not to bring me on this mission.
你应该听我的
You should have listened.
桑德尔 我们已经抵达了坐标
Xander, we've arrived at the coordinates,
但是好像什么都没有
but there doesn't appear to be anything there.
那是什么
What is that?
一开始我们以为是小行星带
Uh, well, at first we thought it was an asteroid belt,
现在不太确定了
and now we're not so sure.
那是墨尔本号♥
That's the Melbourne.
我们在150年前的大迁徙中失去了那艘飞船
We lost that ship in the Great Migration 150 years ago.
那不是我们的飞船
And that's not one of ours.
是苏美的
No. It's Sumi.
一艘很古老的苏米驱逐舰 至少有100年了
But a very old model class Sumi destroyer. At least 100 years old.
这里发生了什么事
What happened here?
我相信这就是船员常说的
I believe this is what the sailors
飞船坟场吧
used to refer to as a "ship graveyard."
好多船
There's so many.
长官 我们要原地待命吗
Sir, would you like me to hold position here?
不用
No, uh...
扫描一下这个星系的宜居行星
get me a scan for habitable planets,
和双氧大气层 中尉
dioxygen atmospheres in this system, Lieutenant.
遵命 有三个星球
Aye-sir. I have readings on three.
一个离恒星比较近
One closer to their sun.
表面温度为400摄氏度
Surface temperature of 400 degres Celsius.
两个气体巨星比较远
Two gas giants further out.
都没有卫星
No moons for either.
等等 肯定有一个行星
Wait. There has to be a planet there.
我们大老远跑过来 不可能一无所获
There's no way we came all this way for nothing.
并不是一无所获
We didn't.
它就在我们眼前 虽然我们看不见
It's right in front of our eyes, even if we can't see it.
中尉 扫描那片废墟
Lieutenant, I'm going to need a scan on that debris field.
中间有空隙吗
Is there a void in the center?
有 长官
There is, sir,
但那里什么都没有
but it's just empty space.
引力
Gravity?
没错
Precisely.
虽然他们可以不让我们发现那颗星球
They may be able to mask their planet from us,
甚至躲过我们的仪器
even hide from our instruments,
但他们无法颠覆宇宙的基本规律
but they can't subvert the basic laws of the universe.
那些残骸都在围绕一个中心引力场绕转
All those pieces of wreckage are orbiting a central gravitational field.
但是没有仪器
But without instrumentation,
我们怎么找绕转的行星呢
how do you propose we find the planet it's orbiting?
我们不用找 利用引力就可以了
Oh, we don't. We're going to let gravity do the work.
直接自♥由♥落体
We're going to fall.
好消息 好像发现了一个大气层
Good news, there seems to be an atmosphere.
希望可以呼吸
Let's just hope it's breathable.
成功了吗
Did we make it?
根据我们的仪器显示 我们还在轨道上
According to our instruments, we are still in orbit.
怎么可能
How is that possible?
这是一颗大气层富含氧气的行星
There's a planet out that hatch with an oxygen-rich atmosphere.
我要出舱
And I'm gonna go out there.
舰长
Captain?
桑德尔 万一你错了呢
Xander, what if you're wrong?
我没错
I'm not wrong.
看来我们不用死了
Guess we're not gonna die after all.
只是暂时的
Yet.
如果你不说服我 我可能永远也不会离开那里
I would never have left if you hadn't convinced me to.
虚拟现实感觉真的很棒
It just felt so... good.
大多数对你有害的东西 感觉都很棒
Most things that are really, really bad for you do.
我是过来人了
Take it from someone who knows.
谢谢你 杰特
Thank you, Jett.
谢谢你信任我 让我去见山姆
And thank you for trusting me with Sam.
也许失落种族的进化已经超越了科技
Perhaps the Lost Race has evolved beyond technology.
也许他们创造了一个与自然完美和谐的文明
Maybe they've created a civilization in perfect harmony with nature.
开荒最重要的
The, uh... most important thing in first contact
就是保持友善
is to remain non-threatening.
桑德尔 你走后面
Xander, perhaps you should stay back and
把双手举起来吧
keep your hands visible at all times.
言语比不上肢体语言
My words, in turn, will be less important than my body language,
所以我们要怎么样 周学员
which will be what, Cadet Zhou?
顺从
Submissive.
真是活久见了
That'll be a first.
你们好
Greetings.
我们没有恶意
We come in peace.
不可能是他们
This... can't actually be them.
是吧 这个星球这么大
Can it? It's a big planet.
这附近一定有真正的先进文明
There must be an actual advanced civilization around here somewhere.
请不要大声喧哗 或者快速移♥动♥ 桑德尔
No loud voices or quick movements, Xander, please.
你现在的危险最大
You're coming across most threatening at the moment.
梦
The dreams...
他们能读心 他们是心灵感应者
They can read our thoughts. They're telepaths.
我们做的那些梦就是因为他们吗
They've been sending the dreams that we've been having?
如果真的是这样
If that's true...
他们为什么要让我们做那些奇怪的梦
why would they send those particular dreams?
小心说话 学员 记住你的训练
Be careful what you say, cadet. Remember your training.
你还不明白吗
Don't you understand?
我们说什么并不重要 我们无法隐藏心中的想法
It doesn't matter what we say. We can't hide behind our words here.
他们可以看穿我们
They see us for exactly who we are.
现在你有了需要的一切
Now you have everything that you need.
这是什么意思 这只是一个贝壳
What does that mean? This is only a shell.
我们需要你们的帮助来阻止古人
Look, we need your help to stop the Ancients
毁灭我们共同生活的宇宙
from destroying the universe that we all live in.
我们不要贝壳
Not a shell.
我们得再给他们一点时间
I think we need to give them some more time.
不知道我们还剩多少时间
I don't know how much more time we have.
古人说得很清楚 如果想拯救宇宙
The Ancients made it clear that to save the universe,
我们必须团结所有的种族
we need to unite all the races.
但我们应该怎么做呢
But how are we supposed to do that
这个种族拒绝和我们交流啊
when we have a race that refuses to communicate?
这不是拒绝
I don't take this as a refusal.
交流中间的停顿有文化差异
There are cultural differences in the pauses between communication.
剧集 | 潘多拉 | 导航列表