剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
"Fuck" is a four-letter word.
"操"是四字母词/禁词
"Rape" is a four-letter word.
"强♥奸♥"是四字母词
"Wife" is a four-letter word.
"妻子"是四字母词
So is "love."
"爱"也是
"Fuck" is a curse.
"操"是诅咒
So is "love."
"爱"也是
And I don't just mean boys and girls.
我指的并不只是男女之间
I'm talking friends, I'm talking family.
还有朋友之间 家人之间
Somebody wanna tell me what the fuck happened to Dino Ortolani?
谁他妈能告诉我迪诺·欧特拉尼是怎么了
Well, he suffocated an AIDS patient, Emilio Sanchez,
他掐死了一名艾滋病人 埃米利奥·桑切斯
and I put him in the hole.
我就把他关到了禁闭室
I heard you had him sedated. You what?
我听说你给他注射了镇定剂 什么
Dr. Nathan put him on 4 milligrams of lorazepam. He was violent.
内森医生给他注射了4毫升乐耐平 他太暴♥力♥了
Since when is it prison policy to drug inmates?
监狱政策什么时候变成对犯人下药了
What the fuck difference does it make?
这他妈还有什么关系
Your boys had already beaten him senseless.
你们都已经把他打晕了
The question is, who set him on fire?
问题是 谁点的火
Maybe the Latinos did it, to get Dino for killing Sanchez.
也许是拉美帮做的 为迪诺杀死桑切斯一事复仇
Everybody had a reason to hate Ortolani.
每个人都有理由恨欧特拉尼
The Homies, the Muslims, the Aryans.
同性恋派 穆♥斯♥林♥派 雅利安派
Everybody wanted to smoke him. Yeah, including you.
每个人都想把他烧了 对 包括你
Me? Me personally?
我 就我吗
You or some other officer.
你还有其他警官
Somebody let whoever lit the match into the hole.
有人放凶手进了禁闭室
Fuck you, McManus. Yeah, fuck me.
操♥你♥妈♥的 迈克麦纳斯 是啊 操你
Hey, guys, the enemy's out there.
各位 敌人在外边呢
Lenny, I want you to head up the investigation.
连尼 我要你负责调查
Question everyone.
审讯所有人
Find out who killed Ortolani before Nino Schibetta does,
查出谁杀了欧特拉尼 要抢在尼诺·什拜塔之前
before the governor sends in the Feds.
抢在州长派联调局介入之前
Before we have a full-scale riot on our hands.
抢在我们遇到全面暴♥动♥之前
Niggers did Ortolani.
黑鬼对欧特拉尼下的手
You got any evidence to prove that?
你有证据吗
Yeah, right, like you guys ever need evidence.
是啊 好像你们还需要证据似的
You hear one of them admit to killing him?
你听到他们有人承认杀了他吗
No, but think about it.
没 但是想想吧
Who else is there?
还能是谁呢
Latinos? No.
拉美派 不是
Burning isn't the spics' style.
放火不是西语佬的风格
Niggers burn things.
黑鬼喜欢放火
You could've done Ortolani. Yeah, sure.
可能是你对欧特拉尼下的手 当然
There is no valentines between me and Dino.
我和迪诺之间可没啥交情
But when I kill a man,
但是我杀人
it's because he's standing in the way of my constitutional rights.
因为人家妨碍了我的宪法权利
I kill to protect what's mine,
我杀人是为了保护属于我的
what God has given me.
保护天赋我权
The Sicilians understand that.
西西里人懂的
The rest of these fucks would cut a man for a pair of sneakers
其他王八蛋不惜为了双鞋杀人
or a fucking cigarette.
或者为了支烟
They are animals.
他们是禽兽
Get up. I said, break it up. Break it up.
起来 我说 住手 住手
Get the fuck out of here. Break it up!
给我滚开 住手
This is my Get the fuck out of here.
这是我的 给我滚开
You stupid or what? Want some of this?
你♥他♥妈♥蠢吗 想试试吗
He hasn't come out in days?
他几天没出来了吗
Not for dinner, not for lunch, not for a shower.
晚餐不出 午餐不出 洗澡也不出
Beecher.
比彻
What's up? Is he sick?
怎么 他病了吗
Get lost for a minute, okay? Sure.
闪开会儿行吗 当然
Hope you feel better, buddy.
希望你早日康复 伙计
Your ass belongs to me.
你归我了
So you've been keeping pretty much to yourseIf lately.
你最近挺自闭的
Prison is a rough adjustment for anyone, but a man like you--
监狱对所有人来说都很难适应 但像你这样的人
They burned Ortolani. Yeah.
他们烧死了欧特拉尼 是的
He was tough, strong. If a guy like that isn't safe--
他那么狠 那么强 连他那种人都不安全
Beecher, I could tell you you're safe,
比彻 我可以说你是安全的
but that would be a lie.
但那是谎言
You gotta be careful,
你得小心点
respectful.
恭敬点
You gotta try to focus on the day you're getting released.
你得想想你最终获释的那天
You're married, right? You got kids?
你结婚了是吗 有孩子吗
Your family been to visit you lately?
你家人最近来探访过你吗
I haven't seen Genevieve since sentencing. It was about a month ago.
判决后我就没见过吉纳维芙了 已经一个月了
The kids, it's even longer.
孩子就更久没见了
Call your wife, ask her to come.
打电♥话♥给你妻子 让她过来
The first time alone, let her get a sense of the place.
第一次自己过来 感受一下这里
Make a romantic evening of it, just the two of you.
享受个浪漫之夜 就你们两个
Romantic? Here? How?
浪漫之夜 这里 怎么享受
Go see Sister Pete.
去找彼特修女
Here we are.
找到了
Tobias Beecher. Good, you're married.
托比亚斯·比彻 好的 你结婚了
A lot of fellas in here try to bring their girlfriends in as wives.
很多家伙想把女朋友像妻子一样带进来
It's no dice.
那可没门
Once in a while, one of these guys, who is married,
还有一次 有个已婚的家伙
tries to pull off a fast one on me and pass off a hooker as his mate.
想骗我让一个妓♥女♥假扮配偶混进来
They do that once. They don't do it again.
就试过一次 没有再试了
You know, the whole point of a conjugal is not just sex.
配偶探访的关键不只是性
But it's, your wife comes in, she brings food,
而是你的妻子过来 带上食物
she can cook for you, you talk to each other.
为你煮饭 相互聊聊
You're together again, you know?
夫妻重聚 你明白吗
Okay,
好了
fill in this form and I'll handle the rest.
填好这个表格 其他的我来做
Where you been, sweetpea?
你去哪儿了 甜豆儿
To see Sister Pete Marie.
去看彼特·玛丽修女了
Went to the shrink?
参加心理治疗
What, about those nightmares you been having?
怎么 谈你那些噩梦吗
To arrange a visit with my wife. A conjugal.
去安排我妻子的探访 配偶探访
You didn't ask my permission.
你没请求我的许可
When are you gonna learn, prag?
你什么时候才能学乖呢 贱♥货♥
You belong to me.
你属于我
I make all your decisions, right?
我决定你的一切 是吧
So ask me.
所以请求我
Come over here and ask me if you can fuck your wife.
过来请求我允许你操你妻子
I Come on, ask me. Now.
我 来 请求我 马上
Can I be with my wife?
我可以去陪陪妻子吗
"Fuck my wife."
"操♥我♥妻子"
Fuck my wife. Louder, and say "please" and "sir".
操♥我♥妻子 大点声 要说"求你"和"先生"
Please, sir,
求你 先生
may I fuck my wife?
我可以操♥我♥妻子吗
Louder.
大点声
Please, sir, may I fuck my wife?!
求你 先生 我可以操♥我♥妻子吗
See, when you ask me like that,
看 你这么问我
I can't deny you anything.
我怎么会拒绝你呢
I am here to see my--
我来见我的
Tobias Beecher.
托比亚斯·比彻
BEA BEECHER.
B E A B E E C H E R
Okay. Let me see the basket and your purse.
好了 把篮子和手袋给我看看
They said that I could bring food.
他们说我可以带上食物
Yeah. Step right through here, please.
是的 请通过这里
Are you transporting
你是否随身携带有
any drugs, weapons, explosives, alcohol?
毒品 武器 爆♥炸♥物 酒精
No.
没有
Sign this.
签字
Right here.
这里
If I was carrying explosives, why would I say yes?
要是我携带了爆♥炸♥物 我为什么要承认呢
Lady, I don't know. The state says I have to ask, I ask.
女士 我不知道 政♥府♥要我问 我就问
Purse goes in the locker.
手袋放到储物柜
When you're finished there, go to room one right here.
放好后来这个房♥间
l've missed you so much.
我非常想你
Holly made a painting for you but I left it in my purse.
霍莉为你画了一幅画 可我留在手袋里了
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表