剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Tough neighbourhood. Yeah, yeah.
那区挺艰难 是啊是啊
I learned the alphabet the hard way.
我认字母的方式都不一样
DEA, HIV, IOU.
DEA缉毒局 HIV艾滋 IOU借债
I see.
明白了
You know, Sister, I got 12 years to my parole.
修女 我还有12年就假释了
I wanna be alive to make that parole.
我想活到假释的那天
I'm gonna walk out of here. I'm gonna survive.
我要走出这里 我会生存下去
Trump.
王牌
You okay, Nino? Yeah. Yeah, just a little agita.
没事吧 尼诺 没事没事 就有点消化不良
I told you, you're making the red sauce too spicy.
我告诉过你 你做的沙酱太辣了
I don't know what the fuck you're putting in it,
我不知道你♥他♥妈♥放了什么东西
but it's too fucking spicy.
总之太他妈辣了
Trump. Shit.
王牌 靠
I was addicted to crack.
我之前可♥卡♥因♥上瘾
Then I had my accident.
然后出了事故
Lying in the hospital bed, I went through detox.
躺在医院的床上 经历了戒瘾过程
But that was easy.
但是很容易
The doctors had me on morphine, Demerol, Percodan.
医生给我用了吗♥啡♥ 度冷丁 维柯丁
I didn't know I was in pain.
我根本不知道我疼
I didn't know I was in the hospital, paralyzed.
我根本不知道我在医院 瘫痪了
Then I came here and went into counselling.
然后我进了这里 去参加咨♥询♥会
I take it one day at a time, you know?
我每天去一次 知道吗
But every day, I think about drugs. About not doing drugs.
但每天 我都在想毒 想不吸毒
Every single day, every single hour, every single minute.
每一天 第一小时 第一分钟
Staying straight has become my obsession. My new addiction.
坚持变成了强迫症 我的新瘾
Twelve years for his conviction in the attempted rape and assault...
因强♥奸♥未遂罪及攻击罪被判12年
Oh, shit. Jackson Vahue got 12 years.
靠 杰克逊·维休被判了12年
Yeah, and I hear he's coming to OZ.
对 我听说他来奥兹了
Judge Anthony Pepitone levied the maximum sentence saying
安东尼·佩皮通法官用最高刑期表明
that Vahue's conviction should send a signal
维休的判决是一个鲜明的信♥号♥♥
that no one, especially a famous sports figure, is above the...
没有人 特别是运动明星 可以凌驾于
Hey, McManus, I been waiting to see you, man.
迈克麦纳斯 我一直在等着你
You ought to get wheelchair access to your office.
你真该做个到你办公室的轮椅通道
Put it in the suggestion box.
放到意见箱里吧
Hey, I wanna be Jackson Vahue's sponsor.
我要当杰克逊·维休的保护人
How come?
怎么说
The man is one of the greatest B-ball players of all time.
他是史上超级篮球运动员
I'm one of his biggest fans.
我的他的超级粉丝
What makes you think I'm bringing him to Emerald City?
你凭什么认为我会带他来翡翠城
Like everybody else, you're a starfucker.
你跟别人一样 也是追星族
Right. Nobody could ever accuse you of being an asskisser.
好吧 没人敢骂你拍马屁
All right, you're Jackson Vahue's sponsor.
行了 你当杰克逊·维休的保护人
When does he arrive? Tomorrow.
他什么时候到 明天
Great.
太好了
You think you can get the marching band ready by then?
你来得及准备列队欢迎式吗
Where the fuck do you think you're going?
你♥他♥妈♥以为自己在干嘛
No!
不
Prisoner number 97V588, Jackson Vahue.
囚犯号♥码97V588 杰克逊·维休
Convicted August 17, '97.
判刑日期 1997年8月17日
Attempted rape, assault.
意图强♥奸♥罪 攻击罪
Sentence: 12 years. Up for parole in five.
刑期12年 5年不得假释
Vahue, you wait here for transport to Em City.
维休 你在这里等着转到翡翠城
The rest of you scumfucks,
其他混球儿
now that you've had your shower
你们已经冲过澡了
and you're all sweet and squeaky clean,
都香喷喷 白净净了
are gonna follow Officer Smith to your new accommodations.
跟着史密斯警官去你们的新住所吧
Let's go. This way.
走吧 这边
Right through there. Come on, come on, come on.
就这里 快快快
Hey, Jackson, can I get your autograph?
杰克逊 给我签个名好吗
It's for my kid.
我孩子要
Yo, what's up, Jackson? Jackson.
你好啊 杰克逊 杰克逊
Hey, Jackson, what's up, baby?
杰克逊 你好啊 宝贝
He's a ballhandler, too, man. He can handle these balls.
他也是控球的 他能控好球
Nice shot, yo. Thought I'd find you here.
不错啊 我就猜你就在这里
You go ahead and leave me the fuck alone.
你滚开 别烦我
I'm just here to help you get adjusted.
我只想来帮你适应
What, adjusted to this shit?
适应什么 这些狗屁东西吗
Where you from? You from the projects?
你哪儿的 救济区
Yeah. Well, me too.
是的 我也是
Spent all your time adjusting, right?
这辈子都在适应了 是吧
Figuring out how to fucking stay alive, right?
想办法他妈活下去 是吧
Figuring out why you don't have nothing.
想着为什么一无所有
What, you got about three ways you can get out?
只有三条路出来
You can sell some drugs, or sing, or this shit right here.
贩毒 唱歌♥ 或者这玩意儿
They all take some talent, man.
这些都需要天赋
I just happened to be lucky.
我刚好比较幸运
Fucking jump. I could hang, I could put this ball in the hoop.
我他妈跳 我会投 我能把球投进去
Oh, I got adjusted. I got famous, I got rich.
我适应了 我成名了 我有钱了
I got used to the touring, the endorsements, the women.
我习惯了巡演 代言 美女
Maybe not the women. I fucking blew that, boy. I blew that.
也许不包括女人 我他妈搞砸了 我搞砸了
The one thing I'm good at don't mean dick in here.
我唯一擅长的事情在这里不值个鸡♥巴♥
So how the fuck am I supposed to adjust to that?
我他妈要怎么适应
Fuck you. I ain't doing this.
操 我才不做
Oh, yes, you are. What's the story here?
你一定做 怎么回事
Mr. NBA won't do his work assignment.
NBA先生不肯做他的活儿
It was explained to you, right?
我们跟你解释过了吧
Everybody in Em City has a job to do.
翡翠城里每个人都有活干
Give me another job, then, because I'm not doing this one.
那给我换一个 我不干这个
You don't get to choose.
你没得选择
Look, pal, I don't do windows, okay?
伙计 我不擦窗户 好吗
I don't do windows.
我不擦窗户
Well, now you get to clean that up.
你自己清理干净
George Washington Carver. He was born to slave parents
乔治·华盛顿·卡佛 双亲都是黑奴
but he worked his way up and through Lowa State College,
但他通过自己的努力考上了爱荷华州立大学
becoming a botanist and an agricultural chemist.
成为了一名植物学家 农业化学家
Now, he discovered hundreds of uses for the peanut,
他发现了上百种花生
the sweet potato, and the soybean.
甘薯 大豆的新用途
Now, Mr. Vahue, are you listening to me?
维休先生 你在听吗
Sure. Soybean.
当然 大豆嘛
All right, we'll pick up here next week.
好的 我们下周继续
Vahue.
维休
Now, I know you're a big hotshot basketball star.
我知道你是篮球高手
If you don't start paying attention in the class,
但你要是上课不认真听讲
you're going on report.
会被记录在案
Go ahead, nigger. No, my friend, you're the nigger.
随便 黑鬼 朋友 你就是黑鬼
You got any drugs? No.
你有毒品吗 没
Then what the fuck good are you?
那你有什么用
Hey, Jackson, we made this special for you.
杰克逊 我们特意为你做的
Thanks, man. No, thank you.
谢了 不 谢谢你
I won 10 grand on that Bulls game.
公牛队那场比赛我赢了一万
What, you're looking for an autograph?
怎么 你要签名
No, my brother, your fame means nothing to me.
不 兄弟 你的名声对我毫无意义
Except that you are important to many children
不过你对很多孩子来说非常重要
and you are a role model.
你是他们的榜样
I didn't ask to be nobody's fucking role model.
我他妈不想成为别人的榜样
Nonetheless, you are.
尽管如此 你仍然是
And that carries an enormous responsibility.
这是巨大的责任
Look, man, fuck you, all right? Go preach that shit to somebody else.
去你♥妈♥的♥吧 去找别人喷这些大道理吧
All right, my brother, all right. But we will talk again.
好吧 我的兄弟 好吧 不过我们会再谈的
Don't bet on that.
我看不会
Eat me, nigger.
有种咬我 黑鬼
Who do you have to fuck to get high?
你有什么能嗑的东西
Come on, son. Come on, son.
来啊小子 来啊小子
Let me squeeze them titties, man, what?
等我去抢毒品么
Come on, yo.
来啊
I been fiending for this freedom
我已痴迷那种自♥由♥
I been begging for the beat
我已渴求那种旋律
I been jonesing for the jump over the wall
我已嗨到可以跳过高墙
but all I keep coming back to is them titties
但回首仍只是毒品/奶头
Round and firm for the vein burn
又稳又圆 静脉欢歌♥
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表