剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Remember when your high school history teacher said that:
记得高中时历史老师说过的话吗
"The course of human events changes because of the deeds of great men"?
人类的进程因伟人的功绩而改变
Well, the bitch was lying.
那婊♥子♥骗人的
Fuck Caesar, fuck Lincoln, fuck Mahatma Gandhi.
操♥他♥妈♥的凯撒 操♥他♥妈♥的林肯 操♥他♥妈♥的圣雄甘地
The world keeps moving because of you and me, the anonymous.
世界的运转靠的是你我这种无名小辈
Revolutions get going because there ain't enough bread.
革命是因为吃不饱饭
Wars happen over a game of checkers.
战争起因不过一盘西洋棋
Good night, turd.
晚安 鸟人
Go, move it.
快走
Prisoner number 92S110, Vernon Schillinger.
囚犯号♥码92S110 弗农·史林格
Convicted October 21st, '92.
判刑日期 1992年10月21日
Aggravated assault in the first degree.
一级攻击罪
Sentence: Eight years.
刑期八年
Up for parole in five.
五年不得假释
I had a visit from my sons.
我儿子来看我了
They're almost out of their teens now.
他们都快脱离少年了
Almost men.
都快成年了
They live with their grandfather.
他们跟祖父生活在一起
The man who taught me everything I know about hate.
而他唯一教会我的事情就是恨
Yesterday, my boys
昨天 我的孩子
sat there across from me,
坐在那边
ranting and raging.
咆哮着 狂怒着
They were both fucked up on drugs.
他们都被毒品毁了
They know I hate drugs.
他们知道我恨毒品
That I'm in here because I hate drugs
我进来就是因为我恨毒品
and because I love them.
因为我爱他们
I yelled at them
我冲他们大吼
and they just
他们只是
laughed.
嘲笑
They laughed at me.
他们嘲笑我
It's funny, you know,
真有意思
with one eye, I could see, finally,
我最终用一只眼睛 看清楚了
that
原来
they are becoming the men I made them.
我把他们变成了这个样子
I got about three months until I'm up for parole.
我还有三个月就可以假释了
All I want is to get out of here.
我只想离开这里
Be there for them.
陪着他们
Try to help my kids.
帮帮我的孩子
That's all.
就这样
If I let you back to Em city, you'll kill Beecher.
要是我放你回翡翠城 你会杀了比彻
I want him died, he already be died.
我要让他死 他已经死了
You--
你
you say you've changed? Why should I believe you?
你是说你痛改前非了 我凭什么信你
Trust me, McManus,
相信我 迈克麦纳斯
you lose an eye, you get kicked in the balls,
少了一只眼 又被踢爆了蛋蛋
you get a face full of shit,
还被拉了一脸屎
you become a different man.
足够一个人改头换面了
King me.
将军
He's back.
回来啦
Where's Beecher?
比彻呢
He's still in the hole.
还在禁闭室
Put these on.
穿上
Get up.
起来
Do you wanna touch my dick?
你想摸我老二吗
Get dressed.
穿衣服
I shit all over a man. I know.
我在人脸上拉屎 我知道
It's not normal. No.
这不正常 不正常
Get dressed.
穿衣服
Schillinger's back in Emerald City.
史林格回翡翠城了
He says he won't harm you. Tell me you won't harm him.
他说他不会伤你 告诉我你也不会伤他
He burnt a swastika into my flesh,
他在我身体上烙了纳粹标志
he made me rip up pictures of my family,
他逼我撕掉了家人的照片
he made me eat pages of a law book,
他逼我吞下了一本法律书
he made me wear women's makeup, and he fucked me up the ass.
他逼我穿女装 他操了我的屁♥眼♥
I know.
我知道
So now I just forgive him?
现在要我就这么原谅他
Yes.
是的
Could you?
你能做到吗
Yes.
是的
All right.
好吧
I forgive him.
我原谅他
Hey, roomie.
你好 室友
So how crazy are you?
你有多疯啊
Crazy?
疯
Well, you broke the glass,
你打碎了玻璃
you blinded Schillinger,
弄瞎了史林格
you took a shit on his face.
在他脸上拉屎
What the fuck are you looking at?
你们他妈看什么呢
You see, this is what I'm talking about.
瞧 这才像话
The old Beecher would've hid just now.
换作以前的比彻会溜之大吉
Yeah, well, I left the old Beecher in the hole.
是啊 以前的比彻我留在禁闭室了
I hear you.
我明白
Don't get so close to me, okay?
别离我这么近 好吗
Okay.
好的
Look,
你看
any day, the Muslims are gonna riot.
很快 穆♥斯♥林♥会暴♥动♥的
I may need you, crazy or not.
我可能会需要你 不管你疯没疯
Need me to do what?
需要我做什么
Be my brother.
做我兄弟
It's your move, asswipe.
轮到你了 粪筐
Beecher. Watch it.
比彻 注意点
You're gonna have the fastest turnaround time
你就要变成史上最快
in the history of the hole.
重返禁闭室的人了
Asswipe. I'll tell you, man,
粪筐 我跟你说
you're gonna have to take Beecher out,
你必须搞定比彻
otherwise you're not gonna have any jizz left in Em City.
否则你在翡翠城就一点威信都没了
Everybody's gonna think you're a pansy ass.
所有人都会把你当娘炮的
I don't care.
我不在乎
Let them.
随他们去
When you're playing poker,
打扑克时
you can't let anybody at the table know which cards you have,
不能让同桌子的其他人知道你有什么牌
what you're feeling, what you're thinking.
你感觉如何 你在想什么
You gotta develop a game face.
你要戴上游戏时的面具
In OZ,
在奥兹
we wear our game faces all day.
我们整天都要戴着面具
And into the night.
到了晚上
You wear your game face so much that when you look in the mirror,
面具戴得太久了 以至于照镜子时
you're not sure which face you're shaving.
已不记得你对的是哪一张脸了
I bring them in, you sell them. A carton a day. That's it.
我带进来 你卖♥♥ 一天一条 就这样
What's going on?
怎么回事
There's a rumour that you're bringing contraband into Emerald City.
有传言说你往翡翠城运货
What? It's bullshit, right?
什么 那是放屁 对吗
Who did you hear this from? Tell me it's not true.
你听谁说的 告诉我那不是真的
It's not true. You're lying to me.
那不是真的 你对我说谎
No, I'm not lying. I have an eyewitness, Diane,
不 我没说谎 我有目击证人 黛安
that saw you pass cigarettes to Scott Ross.
看见你把烟给了斯科特·罗斯
An eye-fucking-witness.
他妈的亲眼所见
Who? Me.
谁 我
So I'm fired. No, you're not fired.
那我被解雇了 不 你没被解雇
Look, I know that you're worried about money.
我知道你担心钱的事
I know you're worried about your mother and Didi,
我知道你担心你母亲和迪迪
but this shit has got to stop. Yeah. Okay.
但这种事不能再干了 好吧
Okay, I'll put an end to it. Today.
好 这事到此为止 就今天
Okay.
好
I appreciate the second chance, Tim.
谢谢你给我第二次机会 蒂姆
I've been digging through your files. Yeah?
我翻过你的档案了 是吗
I know that Ross and your ex were in the same biker gang.
我知道罗斯跟你的前夫曾是同一派飞车党的成员
Yeah.
是啊
You should have told me.
你应该早告诉我的
Yeah.
是啊
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表