剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Who the fuck are you talking to?
你♥他♥妈♥跟谁说话呢
I don't gotta do a fucking thing.
我没什么要必须做的
I'm telling you right now, man,
我告诉你
I am not touching no diseased faggots.
我他妈才不要碰那些染病的死基佬
Most of them are junkies.
他们大多数是吸毒的
Junkies, I don't care how they got it.
吸毒的 我才不管他们是怎么染上的
I don't wanna get it. Then be careful.
我不想染上 那就小心点
Are you saying you won't do nothing? That's right.
你是说你要袖手旁观 没错
I run the kitchen, Nino. You're raising your voice to me.
我负责厨房♥的运作 尼诺 你在对我大呼小叫
This is what I'm talking about.
我才是我想要的
You gotta learn to behave.
你得学乖点
Wise guys been running these joints for generations.
黑♥手♥党♥人控制这里好几代了
How? With this, and this.
怎么做的 用这里 还有这里
We run the racket same as on the street,
我们打理这里跟道上是一样的
but you, you're arrabbiato.
但是你 总是火爆易怒
You're gonna kill O'Reily, you're gonna kill the faggot.
你要杀了奥雷利 你要杀了基佬
You gotta learn to think before you act.
你要三思而后行
Life ain't an ice pick.
生活又不是冰椎
So go play nursemaid for a while.
所以去当会儿护士吧
Go wipe some asses.
给他们洗屁♥股♥去吧
Wipe some asses. Yeah.
给他们洗屁♥股♥ 没错
Fuck McManus. Fuck these motherfuckers.
去他的迈克麦纳斯 去他的混账王八蛋
Chow time, Sanchez.
吃饭了 桑切斯
I'm not hungry. Dr. Nathan said you might say that.
我不饿 内森说你可能会这么说
Dr. Nathan said to feed you anyway.
内森说还是得喂你吃
Jesus, one of my kids.
天啊 又一个孩子
Open your mouth. I wanna die, man.
张开嘴巴 我想死
Open your goddamn motherfucking cocksucking mouth.
张开你操蛋的嘴巴
Well, thanks a lot.
多谢了
It's so good to see you too, Gloria.
见到你我也很高兴 格劳丽亚
Thanks for shackling me with Dino Ortolani.
多谢你把我跟迪诺·欧特拉尼捆在一起了
Not only can't he keep his hands off my fanny,
他不但双手不离我屁♥股♥
he's got the bedside manner of Attila the Hun.
对待病人的态度还横如匈奴王
Well, he gets into a fight,
他是有点好斗
I stick him in the hole, every time.
我次次都把他关禁闭
I'm trying to break the pattern here.
这次想尝试打破固有模式
He's a violent criminal, a thug born to kill. He'll never change.
他是暴♥力♥分子 天生杀人犯 不会悔改的
So, what do you suggest, then?
那你有何建议呢
Caning? Castration?
鞭打吗 阉♥割♥吗
Lorazepam.
乐耐平
Sedate Ortolani with 4 milligrams of Lorazepam.
注射4毫升的乐耐平镇定剂
Put him in a passive state, he gets a great buzz,
让他冷静下来 他会陷入沉醉中
and he doesn't harm anyone. Better prison through chemistry?
不会再伤害别人 用药品改造囚犯
Grow some balls, Tim. Free for dinner tonight?
有种点 蒂姆 今晚共进晚餐如何
I'm married. You're separated.
我结婚了 你分居了
Wanna have dinner?
共进晚餐如何
Yes.
好吧
I'll have balls by then. Hopefully.
那时我肯定有种 但愿
My brother's lying in the fucking hospital, half-dead,
我兄弟躺在医院里 半死不活
tubes up his nose because of that dago.
鼻子上插着管 全是因为那意大利佬
What do you want?
你想怎么样
I heard you were having a meeting about Ortolani.
我听说你们要开会讨论欧特拉尼的事
Brothers only. Yeah, whatever.
仅限自己兄弟 随便吧
What's going on? What you all doing in here?
怎么回事 你们在干嘛
He's just consoling me about my brother.
他慰问下我兄弟罢了
Well, your brother's a fag, Keane. They say it runs in families.
你兄弟是基佬 基恩 听说这玩意儿是有基因的
You a fag too?
你也是基佬吗
Why don't you suck my dick and find out?
不如你舔我老二确定一下
You got two minutes to finish your work. Everybody else out.
给你两分钟完成工作 其他人出去
That's cute. You and me, we can get this job done.
真可爱 你我二人 我们能搞定
Johnny, you're up.
约翰尼 你去
I want you to go in the hole and whack that wop.
到禁闭室废掉那意大利佬
McManus didn't put Ortolani in the hole.
迈克麦纳斯并没有把欧特拉尼关到禁闭室
He's got him doing bedpan duty in the AIDS ward.
而是安排去艾滋病房♥端便盆了
Yeah? Yeah. It'll take a couple days,
是吗 是的 只需要几天时间
but I'll get your man Post here reassigned to the AIDS ward.
我就可以把普斯特安排到艾滋病房♥
Fine. When the moment's right,
好 时机一到
you take that guinea out, for all of us.
你就为我们大家搞定那个意大利佬
Dino, my friend.
迪诺 我的朋友
I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你
Yeah, what do you want, Schillinger?
你想怎么样 史林格
Heard you crippled Billie Keane.
听说你打残了比利·基恩
The Aryan Brotherhood is grateful. Swell.
雅利安兄弟会感激不尽 滚
Just trying to give you a little jizz here.
我是想表示下支持
I don't need your jizz.
我不需要你的支持
Fuck you, then. Fuck you.
那就去你♥妈♥的♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥
What happened in that shower was between me and the fag boy,
洗澡间事件是我和那基佬之间的事
had nothing to do with you, you fucking redneck scumbag.
跟你没关系 你个乡巴佬贱♥人♥
Why don't you take your pure white ass
你还是挪动你的纯白屁♥股♥
and get the fuck away from me?
给我滚远点儿吧
Stupid grease-ball.
蠢材
Count!
点名
Grease-ball, cracker,
蠢材 吹牛逼的
mick, spic, kike, gook, nigger.
爱尔兰佬 西语佬 犹太佬 东亚佬 黑鬼
Words. Words are weapons.
语言 语言就是武器
I'd rather have a Mac-10 anytime, though.
虽然我更喜欢要把冲♥锋♥枪♥
Some inmates say that violence is the worst thing we gotta face.
有的犯人说暴♥力♥是我们最大的威胁
For me, the worst thing is the great yawn.
但对我来说 最大的威胁是无聊
How do you fill day after dull-ass day?
如何熬过这一天又一天操蛋的日子
We have these routines
我们有一堆的日常程序
that are supposed to give our lives order and meaning.
想把我们的生活变得井然有序
But I'm here to testify
但是我可以作证
I'm less afraid of getting shanked in my back than the routine.
我恐惧日常程序超过背后被捅一刀
Because the routine,
因为日常程序
man, the routine'll kill you.
天 日常程序会杀了你
I wanna see my daughter.
我想见我女儿
Hey, I wanna see my daughter.
我想见我女儿
You're more fucking trouble than you're worth, Sanchez.
你♥他♥妈♥只会添麻烦 桑切斯
You have a daughter?
你有女儿
I thought you were queer.
我还以为你是同性恋
Queers have daughters.
同性恋也有女儿
I guess so.
看来也是
She's 3.
她三岁了
I have a son that age.
跟我儿子一样大
You want cigarettes?
想抽烟吗
Not allowed to smoke.
不让抽
I wanna see my daughter, where you going?
我想见我女儿 你去哪里
I wanna see my daughter.
我想见我女儿
Right here, man.
在这儿
So...
那么
why the fuck did you get AIDS?
你♥他♥妈♥是怎么染上艾滋的
I loved--
我喜欢
I loved heroin.
我喜欢海♥洛♥因♥
It took me to another body.
能让我飘然欲仙
Made me feel golden.
让我感觉很棒
You?
你呢
No, I never liked that shit.
不 我从不喜欢那些东西
I sold a lot of it though.
不过我卖♥♥过挺多
Maybe--
也许
maybe I got mine from you.
也许我是从你那儿买♥♥到的
No, I was never on the street dealing.
不 我从不上街贩
Still...
一样
Listen, you little fuck, I was in the business.
听着你个混♥蛋♥ 我是在做生意
Pure and simple.
纯粹生意
I never told you to fucking share your needles with anybody.
我他妈没让你跟别人共用针头
No smoking.
不许抽烟
Yo, Ortolani. What do you want, Post?
欧特拉尼 你想怎么样 普斯特
I'm gonna be working in the AIDS ward with you.
我要在艾滋病房♥跟你一起工作了
Great news, huh?
好消息吧
Got a extra cig?
还有烟吗
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表