剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
Yes. And you're gonna bring him to justice.
是的 你会将凶手绳之以法
Now you're laughing at me. As I said, I'm a cynical bastard.
你在嘲笑我 我说了 我是个爱讽刺的混♥蛋♥
No one wants a riot. True.
没人想要暴♥动♥ 是的
I would like to see my wife.
我想见我妻子
Then we have a deal.
那我们成交
No.
不
Look, I know you're supposed to be my sponsor and all that shit,
我知道你应该是我的啥狗屁保护人
show me the ropes, but I don't need any help. All right?
给我讲讲规矩 但我不需要帮助 好吗
O'Reily. That's Irish, right? Yeah, you got a problem with that?
奥雷利 爱尔兰名 是吧 对 你有意见吗
I run the Aryan Brotherhood. Yeah, you're doing a hell of a job.
我负责雅利安兄弟会 是啊 你很有一手
When we heard somebody was transferring in from the Gen Pop,
我们每次听说有人从囚区转过来
we all got kind of curious because it doesn't happen that often.
都很点好奇 因为这种事不常发生
Saw you being all palsy with that hack.
我看你跟那看守挺铁
Yeah, I'm much loved.
是啊 我招人爱啊
Yeah, you got friends.
是啊 你交到朋友了
You got another friend if you want.
想要的话 你能多交个朋友
See you.
回见
Hey, by the way, whose cell was this beforehand?
对了 这间之前是谁的牢房♥
Dino Ortolani's.
迪诺·欧特拉尼的
Mr. Schibetta requests your company.
什拜塔先生有请
Thank you for coming.
感谢前来
Sit.
坐
Dino Ortolani's death has upset me very deeply.
迪诺·欧特拉尼之死让我非常愤怒
l am obviously hoping to learn who killed him,
我当然希望知道是谁杀了他
especially in such a hideous fashion.
特别是用如此骇人听闻的手段
Does he gotta be in here?
你非在这里不可吗
Joey.
乔伊
I know there was bad blood between you and Dino.
我知道你跟迪诺之间有不合
I didn't burn him. I'm not accusing.
不是我烧了他 我没说是你
I'm extending my hand. Dino is dead.
我有心示好 迪诺已经死了
Nothing can change that.
这点已无法改变
But if you could see a way to help us find his murderer,
但如果你能帮我们找到凶手
I would show you my appreciation,
我会向你展示我的谢意
my forgiveness for your past indiscretions.
和对你过去轻率举动的宽恕
Honestly, I don't know who offed Dino.
坦白说 我不知道是谁杀了迪诺
And with no disrespect, l can't say I'm unhappy about it.
无意冒犯 我不能说我不兴灾乐祸
But your friendship would mean a lot to me.
不过你的友谊对我很重要
So if I hear anything, I'll come to you first.
所以如果我收到消息 一定会第一时间来找你
That's all I ask.
这样就可以了
He knows.
他知道了
Schibetta ain't gonna rest till he knows who done it.
什拜塔不查出谁下的手绝不肯罢休的
You wanna be around when he finds out you were involved?
等他发现你牵扯在内 你还能混吗
We gotta give him Johnny Post. Fuck that.
我们得交出约翰尼·普斯特 操♥你♥妈♥
We give him Post, it all goes away.
交出普斯特 都就没事了
Maybe you micks work like that, but I would never rat on a brother.
也许你们爱尔兰佬喜欢这套 但我绝不会出♥卖♥♥♥兄弟
What do you say we do, huh? Chill. Till it fades.
那你说怎么办呢 淡定 等事儿平息
Sicilians don't forget. Sicilians don't let things fade.
西西里人不会忘记 西西里人不会让这事儿平息
O'Reily's awfully chummy with the melanzane.
奥雷利跟黑鬼十分亲密啊
Could mean nothing. You wanna talk to Keane?
也许不代表什么 你想跟基恩谈谈吗
Not yet.
暂时不用
Get word to Burrano.
给布拉诺传个话
He should bring O'Reily in for a little fishing trip.
让他带奥雷利享受一下新人之旅
She's a hooker. You're full of shit.
她是个妓♥女♥ 你在扯蛋
She's a hooker. I tell you, I been there.
她是个妓♥女♥ 我告诉你 我见过
You're shitting me about this.
你这是在扯蛋
The St. Pauli sector of Hamburg, Germany is the red-light district.
德国汉堡的圣保利区是红灯区
Jesus Christ.
我的天啊
So you tell me what a St. Pauli girl does after she takes off her apron.
那你说一位圣保利姑娘脱了裙子还能干嘛
And I always thought the little bitch was smiling just for me.
我还以为那小贱♥人♥只对我笑呢
You got a cigarette? Yeah.
有烟吗 有
Oh, man, you don't know, this ban against smoking,
你是不知道啊 这个禁烟令
can you believe that shit?
你能相信这狗屎吗
So here's what we got on Dino Ortolani's murder, Ryan.
迪诺·欧特拉尼被杀一案我们是这么想的 瑞恩
Jefferson Keane and his crew did it.
杰弗逊·基恩那伙人干的
Really?
真的吗
Yeah. I don't know which one actually lit the match yet, but makes sense.
是的 我不知道具体是谁干的 反正讲得通
I mean, Ortolani put Keane's brother in ICU.
欧特拉尼把基恩的弟弟打进了重症监护室
That kind of thing don't go unpunished around here.
这种事儿在这里是不可能不报复的
What has me fucked up is,
叫我头痛的是
who arranged for the guy who did the deed to get in the hole?
是谁安排凶手进入禁闭室的呢
I mean, that would have to be a pretty well-connected son of a bitch.
这王八蛋肯定是颇有门路的
I mean, connected to two officers on duty.
门路能通到两个值班的警♥察♥
Well, the niggers could've just paid a hack to let them in.
黑鬼有可能花钱收买♥♥看守放他们进去的
No. An inmate arranged it all.
不 是个犯人安排的
And now I know who that inmate is. You do?
现在我知道是哪个犯人了 是吗
Sure.
当然
Same guy connected enough
此人的门路足以
to get moved from Gen Pop into Emerald City.
能从囚区调到翡翠城
Same guy Ortolani shot in the chest. You.
此人曾被欧特拉尼当胸一枪 你
Me? You're kidding me, right?
我 你在开玩笑 是吧
Eventually, I'm gonna get the little fuck who killed Ortolani
最终 我一定能抓住那个杀死欧特拉尼的王八蛋
and he's gonna start singing.
他会开始交待了
And the only name that fucking nigger is gonna rap
那操蛋黑鬼唯一交待出的
is the skinny-ass white boy's.
会是个瘦瘦的白小子
My advice to you is to give him up now or shut him up soon.
我的建议是马上把他供出来 或者让他闭了嘴
Thanks for stopping by.
感谢前来
Mr. Schibetta,
什拜塔先生
I know who killed Dino.
我知道谁杀了迪诺
Can I help you?
有什么需要我帮助的吗
Black 10 on the Jack.
黑10到J
Thanks. I'm very sorry, Nino.
谢了 我很遗憾 尼诺
She's been sick, you know.
她一直病重
For the past year.
好多年了
Cancer.
癌症
So it's not unexpected.
所以也非意外
Even so... Is there anything I can do?
虽说如此 有什么我能帮忙的吗
I'm very grateful for your concern.
谢谢你的关心
I'd just like to be alone for a little while.
我想一个人静静
Sure.
当然
Let me know if you need anything.
有需要就说一声
Sorry about Angie, Skipper.
安吉的事很遗憾 老大
Such a good woman.
那么好的女人
Such a patient woman.
那么坚忍♥的女人
I'm not the easiest man to live with, you know.
我不是个好相处的人 你知道的
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
I want Angie's funeral to be magnificent.
我要安吉的葬礼非常盛大
I want a gold and bronze casket.
我要金铜棺材
Red velvet interior.
红天鹅绒内衬
At the wake, I want, on both sides of her, calla lilies.
守夜时 我要她的两边摆满马蹄莲
She held them on her wedding day.
她婚礼时拿的就是这种
And get that actor she likes to be one of her pallbearers.
叫她喜欢的那个演员来给她护柩
Which actor? You know, he's a big movie star.
哪个演员 是个电影明星
What's his name? He was in that movie where the thing blew up.
叫什么名字来着 他演那到处爆♥炸♥的电影
Oh, yeah, I know who you mean. Tall guy.
知道了 我明白你说谁了 那高个子
Yeah. And Lena Horne. As a pallbearer?
对 还有[歌♥星]莲纳·荷恩 来护柩吗
Sing a hymn.
唱圣歌♥
Tell the Cardinal to go easy on the incense.
告诉主教香别太重
The smell makes-- makes my--
那味道让 让我
Oh, Jesus. Angie.
上帝啊 安吉
I'm gonna ask you this once:
我再问你一次
Who paid you to kill Dino Ortolani?
是谁雇你杀了迪诺·欧特拉尼
Fuck you. Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you, fucking dago.
操♥你♥妈♥ 操蛋意大利佬
Before I did it, l fucked him up the ass.
我动手前 先操了他的屁♥眼♥
Kill him.
杀了他
Start with his dick.
从他的老二开始
What the fuck you all gonna do, huh? Fucking dagos.
你们他妈要干吗 操蛋意大利佬
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥
Sex and death.
性与死亡
They're different but the same.
既不同 又相同
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表