剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表
The same way that I'm responsible for you, for your soul.
正如我对你负有责任 对你的灵魂负有责任
So get ready, Miguel Alvarez,
所以准备好 米格尔·阿尔瓦雷斯
because I'm gonna be over your shoulder.
因为我会时刻提醒你
Hey, Ray, you wanted to know,
雷 你要知道
I just signed the papers transferring Miguel Alvarez to Em City.
我刚签了文件把米格尔·阿尔瓦雷斯转去翡翠城
Miguel Alvarez.
米格尔·阿尔瓦雷斯
Another shining example of how well the penal system works.
又一个刑罚系统的光辉例证
A guy walks in the front door and he gets stabbed in the chest,
刚进前门就被当胸刺了一刀
not to mention the fact that his father and grandfather are both inmates here.
更别提他的父亲和祖父都是这里的犯人
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
You know, maybe I should talk to them both about Miguel.
也许我应该跟他们俩谈谈米格尔
The kid's about to become a father
那孩子就要当父亲了
and he refuses to accept responsibility for it.
却拒绝承担这份责任
Well, the granddad,
他的爷爷
Ricardo Alvarez, is in solitary.
里卡多·阿尔瓦雷斯 在禁闭室
And having a conversation with the father, Eduardo,
要和他父亲爱德华多沟通
it's gonna be tough. Why?
会有点困难 为什么
He's belligerent?
他很好斗吗
He has no tongue.
他没舌头
Senor Alvarez? I'm Ray Mukada, I'm the--
阿尔瓦雷斯先生 我是雷·穆卡达 我是
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
I'd like to speak with you about your grandson, Miguel.
我要跟你谈一下你的孙子 米格尔
What about him?
他怎么了
He's an inmate here now.
他也进来坐牢了
I heard.
我听说了
Well, then, maybe you also heard that he's about to become a father.
那么 也许你也听说了他就要当父亲了
His girlfriend, who he was arrested with,
他的女朋友 跟他一起被捕了
is at Parker Women's.
现在正在帕克尔女子监狱
And? I'm trying to get Miguel
然后呢 我正努力劝米格尔
to accept the responsibility for raising the child.
承担责任 养育孩子
Maybe you can help me?
也许你能帮我
Because I'm his grandfather?
因为我是他祖父吗
Padre,
神父
I never even seen him.
我从没见过他
You were a shitty father, your son was a shitty father.
你是名失败的父亲 你的儿子是名失败的父亲
Don't you think it's time we break the pattern?
难道你不觉得应该打破这个恶性循环吗
I was 18 when I was convicted.
我18岁被判刑
Eduardo was a baby.
爱德华多那时还是婴儿
Next time I saw him, he was 18
再见他时 他18岁
and wearing the same prison uniform I was.
穿着跟我一样的囚服
Then my son started mouthing off everybody here,
然后我儿子开始在这儿到处耍嘴皮子
making fun of people, making threats.
嘲笑别人 威胁别人
And he started poking around with a Haitian.
然后开始挑衅一名海地人
And one night-- one night, while Eduardo was sleeping,
然后一天晚上 一天晚上 爱德华多睡着后
the Haitian cut his tongue out.
海地人切下了他的舌头
Yes, sir, I know. I read the report.
是的 先生 我读过报告
So you found the Haitian and you cut his heart out.
你找上了那名海地人 切下了他的心脏
Yeah.
是的
So, what you're telling me
那你是在告诉我
is that you were being a good father to Eduardo
你是爱德华多的好父亲
when you carved up the Haitian.
因为你剁了那海地人
Well, if somebody hurts your grandson
要是有人伤了你孙子
you won't be able to do anything about it, will you?
你就无能为力了 是吧
At least not that way.
至少没办法那么做了
All I'm asking you is to talk to the boy,
我只要求你跟那孩子谈谈
not for you, not for him,
不是为了我 不是为了他
but for the baby that's about to be born.
而是为了那名即将出生的孩子
Your great-grandchild.
你的曾孙
What the fuck?
搞什么鬼
Come here.
过来
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊
Come here!
过来
Okay,
好吧
I'm here.
我过来了
Now what?
怎么样
You know who I am, don't you?
你知道我是谁 是吧
Yeah.
是的
Sex is a mindfuck.
性让人神魂颠倒
A wad of jizz hits an egg and... you're connected to all these people.
精♥子♥碰上卵子 你便与他们有了羁绊
These strangers, who maybe got the same eyes as you
那些陌生人 也许眼睛像你
the same sort of nose.
鼻子像你
Or maybe they passed you some cell that makes you drink or do drugs,
也许继承了那些让你酗酒或吸毒的细胞
even if you don't wanna. Even if it's killing you.
即使你不想要那些基因 即使他们在吞噬你
These gene things are like the shackles they put on us here,
那些基因就像他们给我们加上的镣铐
the chains to keep us from moving freely.
锁住我们无法自♥由♥
You gotta be Houdini to get out of them.
你得变成胡迪尼才能脱身
You gotta be fucking Houdini.
你得变成他妈的胡迪尼
Ortolani committed suicide.
欧特拉尼是自杀
Suicide?
自杀
How can he be tied down with restraints and set himself on fire?
他怎么把自己绑起来 再点火烧了自己的
That's impossible. Even so, he committed suicide.
这不可能 即使如此 他是自杀
What makes you say that? God told me.
你为什么这么说 上帝告诉我的
God told you?
上帝告诉你的
God comes to visit me every once in a while.
上帝每隔一段时间就会来探访我
Actually, he comes more often than I'd like, but he's God.
其实他都来得让我不耐烦了 但他是上帝啊
What can I say? That I'm busy, that I'm in the shower? He knows.
我能怎么说 我太忙了我在洗澡吗 他知道的
We talking about a burning bush here?
就像[出埃及记]火焰中的荆棘吗
No. lt's more like a strobe.
不 其实更像一道灵光
A little too flashy, a little cheesy for my taste.
我个人感觉太闪了 太俗了
And God told you Ortolani committed suicide?
上帝告诉你欧特拉尼是自杀的
Well, that the kid wanted to die, and consciously or un,
那孩子想死 自觉不自觉地
he set up the circumstances where he'd be killed.
造成他被杀的局面
God happen to tell you who did it?
上帝有没有告诉你是谁干的
No. I didn't think so.
没有 我想也没有
But he told me to tell you to tell Nino Schibetta not to seek revenge.
但他告诉我来告诉你去告诉尼诺·什拜塔不要寻仇
Why didn't you tell Schibetta?
你干嘛不告诉什拜塔
Just because I talk to God doesn't mean I'm crazy.
我跟上帝说话 不代表我疯了
How's your mother?
你妈妈怎么样
Not good, Papa, not good at all.
不好 爸爸 一点不好
Doctor says she ain't got long.
医生说她撑不了多久
Who is this doctor?
哪个医生
This specialist. The best.
是专家 最好的
Is he Jewish? I don't know.
他是犹太人吗 我不知道
His name's Dr. Bidner. Dr. Russo recommended him.
他叫比德纳医生 拉索医生推荐的
Get a Jew.
找个犹太人
Don't.
别这样
Okay.
好的
What else?
还有呢
Dino's funeral's tomorrow, you know.
迪诺的葬礼在明天
How are his parents taking it?
他父母怎么样
How do you think?
你觉得呢
Paolo is philosophical and Maria wants revenge.
保罗很冷静 玛丽亚想复仇
Yeah. Tell her she's got it.
是的 告诉她没问题
Okay.
好的
Come on, Nino. You know the drill.
来吧 尼诺 你知道规矩
Three females and one male.
三女一男
Prisoner number 95S604, Nino Schibetta.
囚犯号♥码 95S604 尼诺·什拜塔
Convicted December 12th, '95.
判刑时间 1995年12月15日
Two counts conspiracy to commit murder.
两项企图谋杀罪
Sentence: 120 years.
刑期120年
Up for parole in 70.
70年不得假释
I'm gonna arrange for you to visit your wife in the hospital.
我会安排你去医院见你妻子
That's very considerate of you.
真是 有心了
But forgive me, I'm cynical by nature.
见谅 我讽刺惯了
Why are you being so considerate to me?
为什么你对我这么有心呢
It's hard enough her being this ill without you being able to--
她很不容易 身体病重 你又无法去
Say goodbye?
道别吗
What do you want from me?
你想要我怎么样
Your continued patience.
你耐心一点
You're gonna find out who killed Dino?
你会查出谁杀了迪诺
剧集 | 监狱风云(1997) | 导航列表